We Belong Together?

That Obvious?

A/N:

BOLD: Year/Time Period

ITALICS: Flashback

'APOSTROPHIES': Someones thought

(PARENTHESIS): Outside Note

 

2006

"Congratulations everyone for all of the hard work you put into this album, tonight we celebrate." Mr. YG stated with a somewhat smile. Everyone cheered except for Ji Yong, who was in the studio chair, exhausted from all the hard work."Okay, wll have fun, don't get into trouble, and the album will be relased soon, isn't that right Teddy?"

"Yes" Teddy stated plainly.

"Good..." Mr. YG said as he started to leave, the members following suit, GD more slower and groggier than the rest.

"Yo, GD?" Teddy spoke before he left.

"Hm...?" He stopped and turned towards his Hyung. Teddy ushered Ji Yong towards him.

"You still have some people left in your special thanks area."He said as he patted Ji Yong's back and handed him a pencil and piece of paper, "When you're finished give it to me okay?" he smiled sweetly and left Ji Yong in the studio. Half-lidded, Ji Yong sat in his chair that he only left a second ago. Pencil in hand, he thought awhile... 'Who to thank?' he thought. Taking a look at te songs again, when a smile placed his face, and he took the paper and quckly jotted down, "ma lady Park Bom-yang"

(It's true he wrote that in the first BigBang album c:)

~

Earlier That Year

"Hyung!?" Seungri whined. Ji Yong tried to ignore him and prepare the beginning steps to 'We Belong Together'. But Seungri was persistent. "Hyung, Hyung, Hyung, Hyung~, Hyung!.."

"Seungri..." A voice cut in. They looked to see Taeyang,who had just entered the practice room. He threw his bag to the side and walked up to them. Seungri scurried off to bother his other Hyung. After he left, Taeyang shown a reasuring smile, "So is the rookie here yet?" he asked.

"Uh, not yet..." Ji Yong answered, going over the step he just rehearsed. Then Mr. YG entered the room, "BigBang, here is the YG rookie you'll be working with." He announced as the timid girl entered the room with a meek smile and a soft wave as she said "Hello"

"So get aqquainted and then practice, You'll be seing each other alot." Mr. Yg said as he left he room. The atmosphere was awkward for a few minutes until Taeyang came up to her,"Hey there I'm Youngbae, referred to as Taeyang. Either is fine by me." he smiled as he shook her hand. Her shyness almost immediatley dissolved.

"Oh, I know, I'm a fan. I'm Park Bom, but Bom is fine." she laughed. The Seungri, Daesung, and TOP began to approach her as Taeyang introduced them. "Daesung here." he smiled, "This is our maknae Seungri, he's quite the trouble maker. And this is our hyung Seung-Hyun a.k.a. TOP"

"So I guess i'm your Noona?"she giggled. They were confused, "But I'm 18." TOP said.

"Yes, well I'm 22" she said quite amused. They were surprised in a way, she no where near looked that old. Soon Ji Yong came up and told the BigBang members to start practicing.And then stood in front of the rookie, "Um Park Bom-noona?" he asked. she nodded. "Do you want to get started on the song?"He asked.

"Oh sure, aigoo, I'm sorry....?"

"Kwon Ji Yong or just Ji Yong or G-Dragon."He introduced himself. She smiled and  shook his hand, "Well then i'll get started Ji Yong-ah" she went off as she took off her bag to set it down. Ji Yong was making his way back to the members never leaving sight of Bom-noona.

"So what do you think?"

"Huh?" Ji Yong turned to see who asked the question, It was Taeyang. "Oh! Youngbae, say that again?"he asked not catching the question.

"I asked what did you think of the rookie?"he repeated.

"What kind of question is that!? What do you think of her?" Ji Yong retorted.

"I think she's cute, and I hear she has an amazing voice." Taeyang answered.

"Really?" Ji Yong asked, when they all turned to look at Bom when she began practicing. Then Taeyang gave him an 'I told you so' look. "So what do you think of her?" He asked once more looking for an answer.

"Why does it matter what i think?" Ji Yong asked.

"It doesn't."

"Then why're you asking me and not anyone else?"

"Well because you're the leader, so if you like her, then the others couldn't pull anything on her..." Taeyang stated plainly.

"Who said I liked her!?"

"To me it looks like you like her...."Taeyang stated matter o'factly.

"Psh, she'll be gone after the showcase..."

"Really?" Taeyang asked.

"We'll probably never see her again..."

"You sure?"

"I'm almost certain..." Ji Yong said as in fact he was positive.

After days of practicing the members and the rookie became closer and more comfortable with each other. By the time they were shooting the video,they were so comfortable they teased poor Bom just like any other member in BB. She became real close to GD and TOP (obvioously because they're the main characters in the video.) Soon they were sad to see that they were finished.they believed they wouldn't see her again until they found out she'd be featuring in another song with them 'Forever With You'. After finishing that the end was nothing celabratory. They were sad to see the end, even though it was sad losing a great person you just met. The members trudged on as if nothing bad happened,but they never passed up a moment they saw her coincidently,to catch up or hang if it were possible.

'She was really something, huh?' Ji Yong thought to himself one day. 'Maybe, just Maybe... Youngbae was right...'

"We'll miss you Noona!" Ji Yong joked as he 'fake' cried and bear-hugged Bom.

"I'll miss you too!" she returned the hug, laughing at their silly behaviors."Big Bang Fighting!" She cheered as she finally left, before one final wave goodbye. The other BB members left soon after except GD. he stood there not really doing anything. Taeyang stood behind him, he was about to leave when,"Youngbae?" Ji Yong started. "Hm?" Taeyang stopped. "We'll see her again right?"Taeyang stood a bit, he chuckled and turned towards GD, "I'm certain cx"

~

Ji Yong smiled at the memory. As he swiveled in his chair and thought of more people to thank.

'Youngbae.... You better be right c:'

--- It ne? I rushed, because i accidently erased it, and i was so pissed, i stayed up to finish it... It'll get better i promises ^^---