Lolli Lolli Lollipop!

That Obvious?

1 WEEK LATER

'Okay, so tomorrow we record... Wow i can't wait... I wonder what she'll wear? It's already a week... Aigoo, I can't wait to see her...' Were some of the things Ji Yong thought as he was getting ready for bed, pacing around the dorm like a kid hyped up on sugar. Taeyang, who was already in his bed, ready to sleep, was disturbed by the constant light switch to the bathroom turning on and off, every few seconds.

'i got to be perfect... A good night's rest... Hmm... I feel like I'm forgetting something...' He continued.

"Aish, Ji Yong-ah! Just finish and get to bed, or you won't get enough sleep, and won't be in your best shape to see Bom! You wanna look like Seungri?" Taeyang yelled tiredly.

        
(Sorry i had to intervine here... It's not a mean joke against Seungri, because I love Seungri, but

it's like referring to how he has some serious baggage. Like Under eye circles I mean. He always

looks so tired, but also like a cute fuzzy panda c: I just needed to explain this... read on.. )        

 

Before Taeyang knew it, the bathroom light was quickly shut off, and a dark figure quickly jumped into Ji Yong's bed. Taeyang smiled at his private victory, and was yet again ready to drift into sleep...

      
(Dream/Fantasy= {Pic Below} c:)

      

As he was beginning his dream, he heard a rustling movement sound. It stopped a bit so he ignored it and continued his dream, until it began again. This time he peaked his eyes open a bit... The movement sound stopped... He looked around suspiciously, and then went back to trying to dream peacefully. Once it started again he lost it and got out of bed to find Ji Yong restlessly moving around on his bed. ‛¬¬ 

"That's it I'm sleeping with Seunghyun, don't tire yourself out Ji Yong-ah, we wouldn't want to get some sleep around here..." He said as he took his pillow and blanket, and slowly made his way out the room, quietly slamming the door. 'Well what got him all worked up?' ji yong thought to himself... He lay, facing the cielling, not able to close his eyes or focus on anything but the beautiful girl he had been crushing on. As soon as he thought of her, her image came to mind. 'She looks so different, I don't know what it is but, she has... And that's pretty much all that has changed... and that's all that matters...' He said closing his eyes for a brief moment...

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

Ji yong opened his eyes, and turned to the beeping machine. He hit the top of it and the noise soon ceased. He checked the time it was 530am. He fell asleep, and it was now the day he'd been nonstop stressing about. Recording started at 7. He was tired, and always felt this way even if he had a good night's sleep or not. '2 more minutes?' he asked himself... He was about to rest again when another image of Bom appeared in his mind. He quickly got up and rushed for the bathroom, flipped the switch on and began preparing for a shower... He then looked into the mirror and said to himself, 'Today it begins...'

~With Bom~

Bom began to wake up, she rubbed her eyes and sat up in her bed. She checked the time 5:43am. She heard a rustling in her drawers. She turned to see her mom taking out some of her clothes.

"Ah! Eomeoni what are you doing?" Bom asked tiredly.

      [mother(pronounced: oh-money)]      

"Oh, I'm fixing your clothes, now go take a shower, get dressed and head out, okay?" She smiled.

"It's 5 in the morning, we don't record until 7. I don't have to be there this early..."

"Ah, yes but it's always great being early... Now hop to..." Her mom rushed her out of the bed and into the bathroom.

"Aish, I'm going, i'm going...." Bom laughed as she shut the door of the bathroom. After her shower, she began dressing. She put on some black shorts, and white t-shirt, with a black hoodie over it. Then she put on a pair of red Reebok Freestyle Hi-Top sneakers. She smiled, 'There!' she looked herself in the full mirror and then put her hair into a high ponytail. She looked at her clock again, it was 5:58. 'I guess someone should be over there by the time i get there.' she thought as she began to leave.

()

~With Ji Yong~

Ji yong had gotten out of the shower and was now deciding what would be the best thing to wear. it took him about forever to choose, but decided on a black jeans, black T, a white dess shirt that was open and had the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and a pair of White Snake Jump Men's Zeto Ltd High Top Sneakers. He checkd himself out in his mirror and smiled. 'Fresh' he said as he checked the time 5:45 and so dashed out the front door.

()

6:09AM

Ji yong arrived at the studio, no one was occupying it so he headed inside. He the light to the studio, put down his stuff, and sat in the studio chair... He checked the time; 6:12. 'Really no one's here yet, anyone really.... It doesn't matter who... Well... It wouldn't hurt if it were someone specific....' He thought to himself and smiled sheepishly at the scenes he thought up in his head. Only 2 minutes had passed and he was already impatient... He slouched, bent over in his seat, over his desk, feverishly tapping his pencil on the table. Then he heard a rattling noise, like the sound of someone trying to open a door. His head shot up quickly and stared at the door. The door soon opened to reveal the lovable, recognizable... Taeyang :D

Ji yong's face fell, and he went back into his previous position.

"Well you look excited to see me..." Taeyang said with heavy sarcasm.

"Omo, sorry Yongbae, I was just hoping for someone else..." Ji Yong trailed off. Taeyang had a lightbulb moment. "Oh, then how goes Bom?" He asked.

Ji Yong still looked down," I haven't seen her yet..."

"Oh, really? How interesting.... So can you answer me a real random question, that has no meaning whatsoever, and was purely random...?" Taeyang asked smiling slyly. "Uh.. sure?" Ji Yong answered unsure...

"So why don't you just tell her?" He asked calmly, Ji Yong was so shocked by his bluntness, he almost fell out of his seat.

"W-what!? Are you crazy,what if she doesn't feel the same?!" He said back,when the door opened again and Teddy entered. "Who?" He asked having heard the last sentence Ji Yong practically yelled, before he entered. Ji Yong felt hot, and nervous, 'Can i trust him, what will he think when i tell him, what if he doesn't like the idea and tells YG?' Ji yong contemplated all this, meanwhile Taeyang blurted out, "Park Bom-sshi!" Teddy then looked at Ji Yong, who in turn was already on the floor curled in a ball of shame, then he looked back at Taeyang who gave off his usual cute smile.

"Oh that, I had a feeling..."He said cooly. Ji Yong got up off the ground and looked at him indisbelief, "How...?" Teddy stopped for a bit to think over the question, "Well, cause you're Obvious i guess..." He said preparing for the recordings, then the door opened again, and this time they asked, "Who's Obvious?" They all turned to see Bom, she closed the door and set her stuff down and stood there with her hands on her hips. Teddy looked at Ji Yong and then soon left the room saying he needed something. Then Taeyang stood between them with his smile still plastered on his face. Bom returned it with one of her sweet smiles everyone loved. She then turned to Ji Yong, who in turned asked her 'why she came so early' to avoid the other question she was about to ask.

"Oh my mom woke me up early, and i would have came earlier but on my way over the bakery had just opened and I caught a whiff of the fresh bread and it was so enticing... Has that ever happened to you? Where you have watch something so tasty, so delicious and you know you love it so much... And it's just begging you for a taste of it..." Bom trailed off, all the while Ji Yong  was gazing at Bom, eyes glazed over and only muttered, 'Y-yea...' Taeyang quickly but softly hit him to snap him out of it, as he let out a soft groan.

"Huh?"Bom said confused at the sound.

"I uh, mean, no noona you're crazy... c:" Ji Yong quickly recovered with a smile. "you and your bread..." He smiled even bigger. Bom gave another sweet smile. It was now 6:40 and more of the BB and 'newly found' 2NE1 members started to arrive and by 6:59 they had began to record 'Lollipop'.

"Okay now it's your turn Ji Yong." Teddy said as TOP came out of the recording booth. Ji yong jumped up and headed to the booth, and placed his headphones on.

"Ready?" Teddy asked into the microphone, As he settled into the headphones ji yong looked up to see Teddy and Bom sitting at the table while the rest were seated on the black couches in the back. He looked at Bom and she gave a big grin and two thumbs up.

"Yea I'm ready." Ji Yong said as he smiled and began his part, after he finished he came out he sat next to Bom. "You were real great!" she smiled. "Really? Cause I thought I needed a bit more improvement..." he said rubbing the back of his neck, "NO. you were amazing, but of course you're always about perfection..." She smiled and looked back at Dara who was recording her part now. A few minutes passed.

"Okay that was great Dara, you can come out now..." Teddy stated into the mic, "Miss Park?" He turned to Bom, she smiled and stood up and started walking to the booth. As she put on her headphones Teddy asked her if she was ready like the others. "Ye!" she smiled big and made her (future) signature sign. Ji Yong couldn't help but smile at her personality. After she finished she came out and was gonna sit next to Ji Yong when Taeyang took the seat next to him as it was Minji's turn. 'okay...' Bom thought as she went to sit down near Dara and Top on the couch. Ji Yong turned to Taeyang and gave him a mini glare. "Hello buddy..." Taeyang said as he friendly patted Ji Yongs back, "How are you?"

"Well I was doing fine before you came here..." Ji Yong said looking back at Bom and the rest having fun.

"You know that really hurts me..." Taeyang said witha somewhat 'hurt' expression.

"Why are you bothering me?" Ji Yong asked trying not to sound disrespectful. Taeyang smiled and then began,"Well... Me, Dara and the rest of us were going to do something after recording, minus Bom of course... But I guess I'm kinda tired anyways..." He said pretending to yawn.... Ji Yong's face fell again, "No, no wait I'm sorry... You are one of the most amazing people ever..."

"And...?" Taeyang ushered him to go on... JI yong looked at him like 'really?' Taeyang smiled.

"And without you I'd be nothing..." Ji Yong finished, with his face down, embarassed. Taeyang smiled with victory.

"Hey lovebirds... If you're finished, Taeyang it's your turn." Teddy interupted them. Everyone laughed, Taeyang tried to make an excuse for it, but it made everyone laugh harder. 'I give up...' he thought as he got up and made his way to the booth. Ji Yong kept his face low until Bom got up and sat next to him.

"Sorry bout that." She said rubbing his back slowly.

"For what?" He asked already forgetting what had happened to him, looking up with a small smile on his face. She guessed it wasn't okay for her to bring it up so she said whatever came to her mind first.

"Um... For doing so bad on my recording... I feel so terrible, especially since everyone did so well, and mine was bleh..." She made up. He smiled.

"No... You.... You were absolutely perfect..." He reasured her smiling. She blushed. "Aww, why are you blushing?" He asked smiling even bigger, concealing the blush that was about to appear on his own face. "I'm not blushing...!" she denied, "I'm just flattered that 'Mr. Perfection' thinks I didn't need any improvement..." she looked away. "Yea, well that says alot..." He said looking away this time. She smiled...

By The End of the First Week of March... ._.

 

"Well that's that... The video is fiinished and it will air on the 28th, while the actual single will air the 27th. But right now lets finish some shots... And then we'll wrap this up and get home." Yg said as he was pleased with how well shooting had went that whole week. After a few pictures were finished they decided to go out and celebrate.

"So you coming with us..." Taeyang asked Ji Yong as they were about to leave. Ji Yong looked seperate from the group toward the back of the room, where Bom stood talking to one of the makeup people. "You know what... I'm actually very tired. You guys go ahead." He said. "But oppa...!" Cl tried to convince. "No it's cool, he's gonna miss out anyway..." Taeyang explained to her. "You wish, I got enough fun right here!' Ji Yong retorted as they began to leave. "Yeah, sure you do..." Taeyang said back, looking towards him as he gave him a wink. Ji Yong laughed. Taeyang turned back towards the group and put his arm around Dara, "So Dara..." He trailed off as Ji Yong turned around to find Bom in front of him. "Where are they going?" she asked looking after them. "They went off to do stuff, celebrating or something..." he answered her as he began gathering his stuff. "Omo, I wanted to celebrate too..." she pouted. Ji Yong stopped and looked at her, smiling he began, "Really?"

"Ye! I was excited and everything..." She said looking down disapointed. He lifted her chin. "Come on don't be that way, how about you and me go celebrate on our own? What do you think, huh?" she was at a lost for words, he never moved and never stopped looking at her with that sweet smile of his. "U-uh..." she began to utter as a tint of pink caught in her face, "I mean... That sounds great!" she said and turned quickly to hide her blush. "Just let me get my stuff." she rushed. He smirked and then moved out of the position  he was in before. He began to put the rest of his stuff away while she finished. "You ready?" she asked excitedly. He thought about it as a smiled graced his face.

"Ready."

--

So once again, I'm sorry that it's been so long that I haven't updated, sorry if this was bad I really wanted to finish this chapter today... So anyways hopefully my life will get back on track, and then so will my updates. Anyways thanks for being so patient, I really love you guys. c:

-Rani<3