Flasback (continued)- Present

Super Doll

[(Imagine this is her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0fyBWTHfUo&feature=related)(Dance starts at 0:45)]

I bowed as the song came to a finish. I went to sit down, but a man held out a card reading, SM Entertainment.

I sat down next to Maddy, and she smiled. She was thinking of something...

I watched the assembly, as they talked about music industries, blah, blah, blah.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

Maddy grabbed my wrist, and pushed me into her car. 

"HEY!" I yelled.

"We're going shopping to change... This." She scanned my whole outfit.

She quickly drove to the mall, where we shopped till we dropped (literally). I was carrying 15 bags nearly a pound each. As we left to go, we stopped by the music store, and I bought purple rosin for my violin. We drove to her house, and she let me stay for the night. I looked at the bags, all colored, but no hint of black to be seen. I sighed. Here we go...


Present...

I was putting down the blade remembering the memory, until Yesung burst into my room.

"Goodmor-" He started, but slowly stopped as he saw the blade in my hand.

"It's not what you think!" I said quickly.

He ran over took my arm and turned it over. 1 cut. Um... How exactly did that get there?

"Sunny? What's going on?" He let go, and looked at me.

"I can't tell you... Yet. But I do have something to show you..."

I got up, rumaged through my bag, and found the SM Entertainment card. I walked over, and held it out to him. He took it, and read it in surprise.

"Get dressed, I'm taking you out." He quickly said.

He left the room, and I stood there speechless. 


DON'T WORRY HENRY LAU FANS!!! HENRY IS COMING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Stay tuned!