I couldn't sleep...

Super Doll

 

It was 1:00 AM in the morning. I had researched about my parents online, and so far, no progress. I couldn't sleep, facing the fact that my real parents were found. As long as I was here no one could hurt me... Right? 
 
"SUNNY! GET BACK TO SLEEP!" Someone whisper-yelled behind me. I turned and saw Yesung with dark circles under his eyes. 
 
"Looks like you haven't been sleeping either!" I whispered back.
 
"Fine..." He came in and sat next to me.
 
"Why couldn't you sleep?" He asked.
 
"I drank a lot of tea earlier." I lied.
 
"Who called earlier?" 
 
"Maddy..." I looked down.
 
"About what? And this time look at me." 
 
"About..." I thought for a second. "How I should fly her out here so she can help with our wedding!" I lied... Again. But that would be cool.... Hey I might actually-
 
"Your lying."Yesung broke my train of thought.
 
"No..." I forced a smile.
 
"Give me your phone." He smiled back.
 
"That's my privacy!" I frowned.
 
"Well I need proof..." He said.
 
"Just a second..." I slowly went to grab my phone, and clear my phone history. He can;t find out... Then he snatched it from my hand.
 
"HEYYYY!" I tried getting it back.
 
"Hold on!" He tapped on the screen, and read it. He froze. I froze. He dropped the phone on the bed, and looked at me. "Child services...?" 
 
"Uhhh..."
 
"Where are your parents?" He interupted. I freaked out in my head, no one else knew my story except for Maddy. Can I trust him?"
 
"I don't know." I said honestly.
 
"What happened?" He asked.
 
I took a deep breath, and started. "My parents were abusive. I had a music gift, and they didn't understand... My mother left when I was two, and my dad would always come home drunk, and would take out all his anger on me. I was mentally and physically scarred. I had always run away to the child services building two blocks down, where they would protect me, and let me stay there. They had even gotten me a violin for me to play on to keep me happy. They had quickly went to arrest my father, but he had fled to an unknown place. I was then sent to live with my foster parents, but they weren't very different. They of course did not abuse me, but they barely fed me, and only bought clothes for me once a year. Kids would make fun of me, but I always earned extra money from playing violin outside. I always bought extra food, or clothing, so I could look at least presentable. My foster parents were rich, paying off for all of my funds. People called me lucky, but I ran away to live with my best friend, Maddy. From then on, she supported me, and respected me. And life has just went on from there. So I guess I was lucky enough to meet you..." I finished. I looked at him, and he hugged me a second after. I hugged him back, I have never felt so protected, and loved. We were there for each other, and now we were going to be with each other forever.
 

The next morning...

 
I woke up, and yawned. I looked up and saw Yesung still thhere hugging me. I poked his cheek.
 
"Wake up." I poked.
 
"Wake up!" I said again.
 
"WAKE UP!" I nearly yelled. He then hugged me. 
 
"Let gooo!" I whined, figeting.
 
"No! Your mine!" He laughed. 
 
"Fine..." I hugged him back, leaning my head against his chest. Then the door swung open.
 
"SUNNY! SOMEONE'S ON THE PH-" Donghae stared at us.
 
I got up. "Don't worry nothing happened!" I laughed at his face. 
 
"Um... Here's the phone..." He handed me the phone.
 
"Helloooo?" I greeted.
 
"GIRLFRIEND, YOU BETTER OPEN YOUR DOOR RIGHT NOW BECAUSE WE NEED TO PLAN YOUR WEDDING ASAP!" Maddy's voice yelled through the phone. I ran to the door, and opened it. I was greeted by a hug.
 
"Thank you for coming! I-" I started.
 
"Just get dressed... We're going out." She smiled.

4 more chapters left! There will be a sequel coming after!