The way back

Super Doll

 

I walked up the stairs in anger, and burst into Yesung's room. 
 
"APOLOGIZE RIGHT-" He wasn't there. I explored the room, and nothing... I sat down on the bed, and cried. What have I done? But something stood out in the rom in the corner of my eye. A box. I walked over to the box, and felt its velvety cover. I slowly popped it open. My heart skipped a beat. My eyes widened. My tears subsided. I held the ring in between my fingers, and slipped it on. It fit perfectly. The diamonds sparkled as I stared at my ring finger. I ran to find Maddy.
 
YESUNG'S POV
 
I entered the plane to Seoul, still mad. Am I of no importance to her? I sat down, and ignored the squealing and whispers of E.L.Fs around me. I had gotten last minute tickets to Seoul. She'll never find me there... I sat back, and stared out the window as the plane started to take off.
 
SUNNY'S POV
 
"GOGOGOGOGOGOGOOO!" I yelled as Maddy sped throught the busy streets. I knew he wouldn't be here because he was a foriegner, so he probably attempted to go back to Seoul. We soon approached the airport, as I ran inside, quickly finding the boarding station to Seoul. I gasped for air as I saw the airplane starting to go away. 
 
"NO! NONONO!" I screamed as it took off.
 
"No..." I whispered as I cried. I felt cold air wrap around my arms. The missing presence of Yesung's warmth made me sob. 
 
"Sunny." A girl's voice called.
 
"Y-yes?"
 
"If you truly love him... Go. I bought the next tickets to Seoul for you. Please." Maddy dropped the tickets in front of me. I looked up and smiled. I got up, hugged her, but she noticed the ring.
 
"He proposed?" She gasped.
 
"He was going to... I found the ring in his room after he left." I smiled.
 
"You go girl!" She hugged me. 
 
 
On the plane
...
 
I walked into the plane with my suitcase, and placed it on top. 17 hours of an airplane ride... I sat down, and buckled my seat near the back of the plane. Last minute tickets mean crappy seats... I stared at my finger again. He loved me this much... I took off the ring and looked in the inner side of the ring. My Cloud Princess. I put it back on, and sighed as another person sat next to me. I turned to greet the person.
 
"Hello! My name is Sunny!" I put on a fake smile as I held out my hand for her to shake.
 
"You're that girl from SM!" She squealed.
 
"So you're a fan!" I shook her hand.
 
"You're a huge inspiration to me!" 
 
"Thank you! So what brings you to Seoul?" 
 
"I'm going on vacation there!"
 
"Oh alright."
 

17 hours later...

 
I hugged the fan goodbye, as she took a quick selca with me, and we parted our ways. I couldn't call Yesung to pick me up, so who seems trustable... I picked up my phone, and dialed Sungmin's number. 
 
"SUNNY! What's up?" An excited voice greeted.
 
"Can you pick me up from the airport?" 
 
"Be there soon." And he hung up.
 
I waited for a good ten minutes until I saw a familiar car come up. I stepped inside, and was greeted by a girl. 
 
"Who are you?" I asked suspiciously.
 
"Sungmin's girlfriend, Min ah!" She flashed a warm smile.
 
"Sungmin? Care to explain?" I called out.
 
"I had to bring her with me! She wouldn't let me go out alone... I only told the hyungs today!" 
 
"Well then..." I muttered as we drove back to the dorms. I couldn't stop staring at the ring. There was something different about it...
 
"You got engaged?" Min ah asked in surprise. Crap..
 
"Oh... Well it's complicated!" I simply said.
 
"Sunny? Care to explain?" Sungmin called mimicking my voice. 
 
"It's complicated!" I repeated. The car then halted to a stop, and I quickly got out of the car, and ran to the dorms. I waited as the elevator slowly went up. 
 
"Come on!" Ding! I ran out the door, dragged my suitcase behind me, burst through the door, slammed it, and yelled, "YESUNG?!" I heard footsteps, and didn't see Super Junior... But SHINee. I quietly looked at the door. Wrong room... -_- But then a girl came out of nowhere.
 
"Another girl! Thank you! Being the girlfriend of SHINee's Taemin has it's cons!" A young girl greeted.
 
"Hey! Being your boyfriend has it's cons too!" Taemin called out sticking his tongue out at the girl.
 
"What's your name?" I asked.
 
"Tiffany! Like from SNSD!" She grinned.
 
"Well, Tiffany... I can't stay here... I got the wrong dorm!"
 
"Awwww!" She pouted.
 
"Hey! As long as you love this child it won't be that bad!" I'm guessing Onew said.
 
"Be quiet..." She glared.
 
"Well, I have to go! Nice meeting you!" I grabbed my suitcase, and left. This time going to the right floor. I quickly escorted myself out as I entered the dorms with Min ah and the rest of Super Junior looking at me. I scanned the crowd for Yesung. Not a trace.
 
"Where's Yesung?" I asked.
 
"Oh hello! We're fine! Thank you for asking." Kyuhyun said.
 
"Seriously where's Yesung?" I asked rolling my eyes.
 
"In his room... Why-"
 
"Bye!" I pushed through the crowd, and stopped short at the door of Yesung's room. I looked at the ring on my finger, as I held the knob in my hand. I turned the knob and pushed through the door.

Hey reader... The new characters were requests from my friends... Hope you enjoyed.. But this story will have a sequel, a sad ending, and probably end at Chapter 50...