Confessed

Super Doll

I pulled back her arm right in time, and she fell back on me. Her eyes were red, and tears couldn't stop. We just sat there, until she stopped crying, and started yelling.

"WHY ME? WHAT HAVE I GOT TO LOSE?! LOVE IS NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF LIFE!" She screamed, trying to free herself.

"Sunny-" I started.

"NO! I'VE BEEN LOVED TOO MUCH. I'VE BEEN BROKEN TOO MUCH. PLEASE!"

"Tell me what happened." 

There was a silence. Then she opened to talk.


Minutes before.... (Flashback) Sunny's POV

"I'm sorry." Yesung looked up.

"For what?" I asked.

"I'm leaving... For more than a week. And I'm leaving tonight."

"Why would you sorry about this?"

"I'm... Staying with my... Girlfriend."

"Oh my gosh... You're... CHEATING ON ME?! ON A DAY LIKE THIS?!"

"I forgot, and I loved-"

"PLEASE JUST LEAVE YOU JERK! YOU KNOW I'VE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH, AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?"

I slammed the broken door shut. No one loves me. No one. Love isn't real. Life isn't real. It's just a game. I'm worthless compared to all the other 7 billion people in this world. I ran out, toward a nearby bridge. I stood on a ledge, staring into the pale gray sky. God... I'm sorry. I felt myself tilt forward, but got held back. I cried, and cried. I don't deserve to live.


Present day. Yesung's POV

I messed up. Big time. I packed and left early that day, trying to get my mind off of the biggest mistake in my life. I then pulled out my phone to see angry texts from Henry, and the members. I ignored them, and saw a text from an unknown number.

You broke her heart... Now she can never love. She should've stayed with me.


IF YOU DIDN'T READ CHAPTER 17, READ IT! Happy Halloween! Sorry for the Yesung fans... He'll be happy again.