Chapter 5

Dirty Little Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 1 JANUARY 2014 

 

 

 

 

Breaking News :

 

 

“ACTOR LEE SEUNGGI AND GIRLS’ GENERATION YOONA DATING CONFIRMED”

 

 

 

“Kweanchana unnie” Yoona smile as she gave them a pretty smile. She hugs Taeyeon to keep her calm from the news. This news was pretty huge for them to handle, for their fans, SONE, for the company and etc. They knows this topic gonna be wild on top and effect them as they was one of the top groups in the business of industry music.

“This news will burried as time goes on unnie” Seohyun said as she scroll her screen phone down after reading the article. 

“I’m okay with it but please be careful guys, you guys still need to beware with the cameras”

“Scratch that Tae, you mean Us with the meaning of we are currently in dating” Tiffany cut her as they laugh out loudly. Taeyeon hiss to her as she throw the pink pillow towards Tiffany as they still laugh.

“I’m going to report this to Baekhyunnie~~” Tiffany tease her as she emphasizing Baekhyun nickname that Taeyeon gave him. Tayeon hide herself behind Yoona as her cheeks becomes redden due to blushing hardly.

“Someone is blushing~” Jessica sings making the other girls grins and laughs.

“Aww~ Baekyeon~” Sunny laugh as she hits Yuri arms due to laughing non-stop.

“Yah!” Taeyeon shriek as she herself laugh.

Everyone laugh as the tease scene continued. But there’s another person who just smile and laugh a little. It’s a first for the person to keep quiet.

“Yah! Kim Hyoyeon!” Yuri suddenly speak as all 8 of the members turn their sight towards her.

“Wae?”

“You’re weird lately. You don’t speak much” Yuri said looking at her curiosly. Hyoyeon frowns but throw it aside.

“Ani” she reply and act as normal as possible.

“Hyo-ah? You seems out of space sometimes. Mind to share?” Sooyoung interrupt as she grab her blue square pillows hugging it tightly.

She can’t speak. There’s it is. Half of her hearts whispering to her to told them the truth. Half of her hearts whispering to her just to keep hide it. She can feel the tensions building up on her shoulder as the girls waiting for her to say something. She bites her lips as she can feel sweats start to forms on her forehead.

 

‘Yes or No?’

 

“I-”

 

“It-s just-”

 

“It’s nothing” she said smile halfheartedly. Silent. No respond from the others. Suddenly the ice-princess break the ice for the first time.

 

“Spill it out Hyo!” 

 

“I-”

“Come on choding,be yourself” Sooyoung interrupt again making the blonde girl just sigh heavily. She start to rubs her forehead feeling a great pressure from the girls as she take a sit on the sofa between Yoona and Taeyeon. She sigh as she trying to search for a words to start her speech.

“I-”

 

“I don’t know where to start” She lower her eyes as she breath heavily.

 

“Slowly Hyoyeon-ah” Taeyeon said hugging her arm.

 

“First of all, I’m truly sorry” she speak as the others looking at her weirdly as their eyes was full of curiousity also. 

 

“Wae unnie?” Seohyun ask who sit on the floor as she approach Hyoyeon legs.

 

“I’ve not being truth with you girls and lies always been existed lately from me that it also make me shock by myself.”

 

“What do you mean?” 

 

“What lies?”

 

“For clear it a bit, actually, the truth is - mmm I’ve currently - in dating” with that she spoke bravely as she breath heavily looking for the other girls reactions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

 

 

“Arh!” 

 

“I’m sorry !”

 

“Mian!”

 

Hyoyeon laugh loudly as the girls attack her tickling her continously. Waters start to form from her eyes as she la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter