Chapter 4

Dirty Little Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

31 DECEMBER 2013

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon pov.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Cut!”

“Thank you for the hardwork everyone!”

“Thank you!”

“Happy New Year!”

“Happy 2014 ~!”

Everyone bowed towards each other as the recording for our next MV’s coming at the end. It’s feels amazing we need to shot it only for a day. Everyone working so hard today and we can see their ghost face feels really tired. The girls walk towards the dressing room then plop themselves on the cough. Thank God that they have two separate cough. If not, they need to argue and squeezing just to get a sit.

 

“I hope we can come out pretty”. Tiffany said clapping her hands as her eye smile showing brightly breaking the ice.

“Of course silly”. Jessica said walking towards the mirror starting removing her heavy make-up.

“That’s why editor’s exist”. Sooyoung interrupt as the others start to move, changing their clothes.

“And we already have the beauty”. Yuri continued while posing like a gorgeous Diva making all of us laugh hysterically with her ‘oh-so y’ face.

 

Hyoyeon keep watching the other girls teasing and laughing towards each other after she come out silently from change her clothes as she doesn’t realise how silent she is for today. Usually, she will be the excited and loud one when they get together like this. Today she’s different because there are many kind of thinks working on her head, from the upcoming busy schedule, individual schedule, honesty, Kai and etc.

 

“Hyo”. Taeyeon tapped her shoulder making her turn her head to meet Taeyeon eyes and her reassure smile.

“After this, can you accompany me to the Cafe. I need to buy something”. Taeyeon whisper to her as a signal that it was a secret. Hyoyeon just nod lightly as she know she doesn’t have any schedule next. Why not?

“Yah! What are both of you talking about?!”. Sunny said making a face as all the pairs of eyes scanning to both of us suspiciously.

“What? It’s nothing”. Taeyeon act making an innocent face that she already have.

“Unnie!” Seohyun said shaking Hyoyeon hands. “I saw it”. Seohyun pout begging to us to tell them.

“What? Taeyeon just asked me to accompany her to the market to buy some food.” Hyoyeon say naturally not wanting to get caught.

“Then, why don’t you bring us?”. Yoona interrupt as the others just nodded agreeing with her statement.

“And she beg me to pay for all of it” Hyoyeon continued making an eye contact with Taeyeon.

 

‘I know that we win’.

 

“Hehehe, we off. Both of you can go. You don’t need us right?”. Sooyoung lift both her hands and smile like a sheep.

“Yeah~~” The others agree and start to make their own works acting like nothing happen.

 

'Stingy~~'

 

“Haha. Whatever guys. Lets go Tae~~” Hyoyeon grab Taeyeon hands leaving the others not forgetting to say goodbye for them.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘kring~~’

 

The bells ring as both of us entering the Café. We scan the surrounding only to find a middle aged man sitting near the window as he sipping his coffee. It’s almost midnight I guess that why there's not many customer. This is our favourite Café because it’s open for 24-hours and they have the best drinks and cakes we’ve been test. Well, you can say we are the regular customer here.

 

“So, what are you gonna buy?” I said as my eyes wandering with the beautiful and lookin delicious cakes behind the glass.

“I want to buy a cake”

“For what?”

“For celebrating our new comeback duhh~ and of course Happy new year !” she said and searching for the best cake that can attract her eyes.

“Ahh~ so, it’s surprise huh~” I said nodding my head.

“What about that one?” Taeyeon asked me and pointing at the pink cake that really cute and pretty.

“It’s Tiffany style” I said.

“Why not and it’s official GG colours~” Taeyeon sang.

I just smile looking Taengoo admired the cake. She called for the employee and he know who we are. Not because we are members from GG but like I said, we are loyal customer here. Of course we know who he is.

 

“Namjoon-shi, please wrap this cake for us. It’s for our comeback and a new year is coming~. You know what to do right? And please, this is secret.” Taeyeon said whispering at the last part like an ajhumma making me laugh.

“Nae.” He said and bring the cake preparing for decorate it more.

 

Suddenly, the manager of the Café comes out from the kitchen knowing our presence. We greet each other as we meet her.

 

“Taeyeon-shi, Hyoyeon-shi ? You can have a nice drink while waiting for the cake. Don’t worry, it’s my treat”

“Chincha? Komawo Hyemi-shi” We bowed to her as she walks starting to makes our drinks.

 

We sat at the corner like always hoping for no one can recognize them. We starting to chats random things and our drinks coming fastly with the best smell of coffee that feels fresh. We sip it and the taste still feel like a first time. Still’s delicious.

 

“Mmm~, it’s fresh” I said.

“Like always~” Taeyeon continue.

Suddenly, our eyes move to the door when the bells door ringing. Our eyes catching two familiar persons making an order.

 

‘It can’t be?’

 

“Is that Baekhyun?” Taeyeon point the boy who wearing a dark green sweater.

“Your love”. I earning a cute glare from her round eyes.

“He with…”

 

 'Jongin'.

 

“With Kai”

 

‘My love’. I laugh a bit when I just realise that I thought about that.

 

“Your crush Hyo. Just date with him”. She nudge my shoulder.

 

‘I’ve already date with him silly’

 

I just laugh how stupid my world is as she just gave me a weird look. She makes pout and stand up suddenly.

“Baekhyun-ah!” she yelled a bit as her hands waves to them. Thank goodness that there’s none teenagers or fans here. If not, this scene will be a huge massive issue for this year.

Both of them turn around abruptly as Baekhyun making a small shock on her face, maybe too happy to meet his love while Kai just make a smug face that he always used. Baekhyun waves and start to walks towards us with their orders. It’s been a day we never meet after sleepover at Kai’s apartment because of our schedule not allow us to meet. I missed him already since we also barely to touch our phone as both of us starting to busy with heavy schedule. I’m remember when we both barely to meet this year with GG new comeback and Concert World Tour while Exo with their hit repackage album Growl make us busy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

No one pov.

 

 

 

 

“Jongin!”. He catch her as he swung the blonde girl in the air wrapping his hand tightly on her waist.

“Put me down!”. He listens to her as her foot landed on the floor safely. She hardly gasping for an air feeling shocked when Kai suddenly do that when she just only a second making a few step enter to his apartment.

“Eyye, I know it’s been a long time we’ve ever meet”.She start to babbling while tidying her clothes that crumples because of him.

“But can you at least let … mm ... mm …”

The brunette boy getting annoy and just shut her by catch her full on the lips. The lips that he missed for months that feels like forever. The lips that he always be longing for every day. Hyoyeon try to push him but just a waste because his strong arms cupping her face tightly that making him just barely move for an inch. Feeling defeated, she just let him owned it as she j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter