Chapter 1

Dirty Little Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Today, 29 December 2013. MBC GAYO DAEJUN AWARDS 2013.

 

 

 

 

 

“Lookin' hot hyo! and that abs, woooo !”. The byuntae yell after saw hyoyeon coming out from the dress room making hyoyeon as their attentions. The other girls screaming out of the blue as whistling can be heard loudly.

“Unni, don’t be a byuntae”. Seohyun, the maknae shrieking to the byun Kim Taeyeon.

“Just shut your mouth Leader”. Hyoyeon smirk shaking her head unbelieving how ‘byun’ their Leader is. Taeyeon just stick her tongue out and keep making her ugly face. Hyo just sigh and smile how childish she is.

'Why did she become the Leader at the first place?' . 

“Aww~~ don’t be shy ma lady~”. Sunny approached Hyoyeon who still checking out her appearance on the mirror as Sunny’s right hand hanging on Hyoyeon shoulder.

“And how did that s coming out perfectly because that making mine’s becomes smaller”. Sunny making a fake sadly face earning a flick on her head.

“Yah! When did you sign up the BYUNTAE club?”. Hyoyeon said and walking to the sofa and plop her body on the sofa sitting comfortably between Sooyoung and Jessica.

“What? I’m just sayin”. Sunny giggles and turn around facing the mirror arranging her short hair to look more neat.

“Well, maybe I’m just being born with it, having the y body”. Hyoyeon smirk while making 'well, you know me' face. She reached over the chips on Sooyoung hands that still have remain half. “and you don’t be a nagging girl” as she point the chips in front of the taller girl face and chewed the chips on before Sooyoung spill words for 'steal' her food.

'Shiksin'.

Hearing that, Sooyooung just rolled her eyes and shut then continue on her eating. Seeing that scene, the other girls only laugh out.

 

 

 

“Na, kkamchak! menbungiya! keu sarameun nae mamae ….”

 

“Still not memorizing the line?”. Yuri concernly asked Tiffany that busy on practicing for Yoona lines. Yoona can’t attend tonight because of her schedule on filming drama of ‘Prime Minister and I’ and Tiffany has to replacing for her.

“Better from yesterday”. Tiffany said and showing her trending eyes smile.

“Keep going Pany-ah, you can do it and we still have three hours to wait until our performance. Thank god that we are here earlier”. Hyoyeon said while stand up walking to the door.

“Where are you going?”. Jessica asked making hyoyeon to face her.

“Toilet, I need to pee”. She said reached for the doors. Before she turns the doors knob, she can hear the byuntae Leader yelling.

“Watch out for ther! and don’t forget to flirt!”.

'How can that Byun Baekhyun fall for the byun Leader? oh ! both of them are the Byun. Haha !'.

That words really making us to laughing loudly. 

'Is it a caution or not? Haha. Just hoping that no one will hear that'.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

As she walking towards the toilet. She received a massage from Yoona about how she fill guilt for not attending with them. As her unnie, Hyoyeon keep texting to her a reassuring words to make her calm. After she pressing the ‘send’ button, the next thing she know, her phone was on the ground and savely not her body.

'my phone !'

 

“Mianhae”. she heard a concern voice that she fill’s familiar. Hyoyeon search for the owner voice and yes, she’s right.

“Oh! Noona? What are you doing here?”. He ask picking up her phone and strecth out his hand to her politely. “and about this, mianhae”. He bowed her head showing how respect him to her as senior.

“Ani, it’s okay”. She shakes her head lightly. “It’s actually my fault, walking while texting, heee”. She said and outstretched her hand to receive the phone. When she about to release the phone from his hand. That phone hardly to remove from him. I’m making my weird face and accusing me to facing him.

 

‘Is it me or does he just checking out my body?’. She just smirk.

 

“Yah ! Sehun-ah ! what’s taking you so long?”. She can say that voice of their Leader making him flinch. He fastly turning around to found out the leader and their other members walking towards them after she grab back her phone tightly. She just stand there uncomfortably waiting for their arriving.

‘here comes trouble !’.

 

“Oh ! Hyung! Mian, I just, ju.. just bump to ….” Before he can finish it. The Leader fastly cut his words.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Hyoyeon noona". He bowed 90 degree as the other members following him except one. And she know who's the person is. Standing at the back hiding his shadow. She stare at him as he just bowed slightly with his naughty smirk making their eyes connect perfectly.

“Oh ! Annyeong”. She bowed slightly and smile feeling awkward suddenly. “Don’t expect to meet the twelve handsome boys here”. She praise and they just laugh feeling shy with her compliment.

“Thanks Noona”. Suho smile, the Leader of popular male group, EXO .

“What’s brought you here?”. A voice suddenly spoke making all of them turns their eyes towards the owner. That voice makes the petite blond girl biting her lips and she know that rasping voice. Her eyes fastly looking to that owner and saw that tall build manly body.

“Where’s your manners Kai?”. Chen whisper to him that standing beside him and pushing his shoulder lightly.

“Mianhae. I, I mean Noona”. He said not realising that he actually spoke informally to her earlier. She just looking at him that still keeping his poker face and his hands still on his pocket just same pose as the hero on the drama. She just keeping cool and answered him.

“It's okay. I just want go to the toilet but accidently bump to sehun”. She smile facing back the maknae who’s making a sorry face about the accident.

“And excuse me,errr, you know, I need toilet now”. She smile lightly feeling uncomfortable for this awkward moment and the gazing that they gave to her.

'They will not gonna eat me right?'. Girls will crazy if they are on my position now.

She can hear them laugh not forgetting to say sorry for 'trapping' her for a few minutes. She walk passed them after they gave her space. Before she can passed the last person, that time their eyes meet. She received the most wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter