Chapter 2

Dirty Little Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon pov.

 

 

 

 

After the performance on MBC Gayo Daejun, our manager call Taeyeon that he already waiting for us infront of the building. Not wasting our time, everyone change our stage clothes fastly because we need our bed now.

'Rest is peace'.

I feel really grateful that they not asking me more about the time that I’ve been missing earlier. Then I don’t need to lie again. It's really feels horrible when I need to lie and thinks another lame excuse for them to believe.

'Am I change?'

I frown when Kangin Oppa words lingering on my head.

'Being honest and truthful is your charm Hyoyeon. Make sure you don't lose it ok?'

Suddenly the feels of needed some air comes when that words echoing in my mind.

"Are you okay Hyo?". Jessica ask concernly while her hands landed on my shoulder and it, gave me a little energy.

"I'm okay".

 

'Mianhae'.

 

 

During the ride that feel like a years. Everyone just keep silent. Doing their things, playing the phone, listening a song and there are some members that starting to snooze off.

 

We’ve already reach infront of our dorm and walking inside as our mouth still keep to shut. Well, all of us get so tired I guess because I can see the dark circle under our eyes start to forming as we don't get enough sleep and rest.

 

 

Me and seohyun enter our room silently. Not wanting to waste our time, we fastly get some shower and change to pyjamas getting ready to sleep.

 

“I’m so tired”. Seohyun yawn as she just plop her body on her bed. I just staring at her as I put my skin lotion back in the closet.

“Neither am I”. I sit on the edge of my bed and still lost in thought. I just sigh and slowly lying reaching my blue soft pillow.

“Are u okay unnie?”. Seohyun ask looking to me. Maybe she hear me sigh for the nth time.

“I’m fine, wae?” I look to her who just hugging her keroro doll tightly with her innocent face.

“Ani, it’s just .. Maybe you are tired” she said and close her eyes starting to doze off.

“Let’s sleep unnie, we have a tight schedule’s for tomorrow. Goodnight”.

“Goodnight”.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

I'm groaning when I can feel my phone keep buzzing signalling me that someone’s calling.

'What the hell!'

My hand start to roam searching my phone under the pillow as my eyes still closed. I grab the gadget and fastly swipe the answer button without opening my eyes and put it on my right ear and my body still lying like a foetus.

“What?”. I answer coldly.

 

 

 

 

No one pov.

 

 

 

 

Who is the damn person that called her at early morning and disturbing her dreamland!? I bet that she already know who it is. Only this person and always this person.

 

 

“Ouch, that hurts”. The person answer back with sarcastic that can be heard by her.

“Damn Kai, I’m tired and what time is it?”.She said and loosening her phone a bit towards her eyes, checking the time on her screen phone.

 

‘2:17 a.m.’

 

That’s really make her anger boiled. She’s tired , no, both of them tired. How can this kid still not sleep? Yet, he also known that both of them has a tight schedule.

“Can’t sleep”.He answer. She bite her lips trying to loosening her anger. Before she can answer him , he cut her.

“Can we meet up? I’m waiting outside right know” .Her body jolted up to sitting position as her eyes open due to shock.

“ Kai, seriously, don’t lie?”.She ask whispering not want to disturbing seohyun who sleeping soundly.

“I’m not, you can see me through your window Rapunzel”.He said mocking.

That statement make her run fastly and quietly to the window. Still holding her phone tightly beside her ear, she pushed the sliding window and she can see her prince charming standing cooly and leaning against his car as his left hand comfortably in his pocket, his right hand holding his phone that still attached on his right ear as his eyes watching her.

“Can’t you be fast?. It’s cold babe”.His words make her conscious and she can see him shiver. she just can sigh and agreeing knowing how stubborn he is.

“Get inside your car, just give me 5 minutes”.She said and hang up as she closed back the window and change her clothes. She need to sneaked out careful and not making any sound that can make the others wake up or not she will caught red-handed.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Hyoyeon pov.

 

 

 

After the small ride, we safely reach to his apartment. Well don’t get shocked. This is not the first. We always hang out or you can say date or spending our time at his apartment because it was most safely for us. I don’t know when did he buy this apartment, I’m just to lazy to ask. We enter the apartment and I open my sweater and throw it on the table and plop my body on his creamy fluffy couch to sit.

“So? What are we gonna to do?”. I ask as I close my eyes. I can hear his zip sweater maybe opening it. I can feel his walking and he sat beside me.

“Well, sleepover?”.He said making me open my eyes and look directly to him furrowing my eyebrow .

“You kidding me right?”

He just shooking his head and suddenly stand up walking to the bedroom.

“Jongin? I’m talking to you right know.” .I said following him to his bedroom not beware for anything. I just barge into his room and i think this scene make my body temperature becomes high and my cheeks turns to pink when I found him shirtless showing me his perfect V line and that perfect abs.

Even I always see him shirtless but I don’t know why did I always be nervous like this. Damn. Thank God that he still using his black jeans.

I just stand there just watching him standing in front of the closet and searching for a shirt I guess.

“No. I’m not kidding babe.”. He said and grab his white shirt and wearing it.

“Do you want to change? You can use my clothes.” .He said innocently and point to his closet. I gave him my death glare while I walking towards him and pushing him aside as I start to search for a clothes or something to wear.

“I hate you Kai”. I said feelin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter