Chapter 3

Dirty Little Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one pov.

 

 

 

 

1,2,3,4

hey ! hey ! hey ! hey !

mister ! mister ! mister ! mister !

hey ! hey ! .............................

 

 

Hyoyeon phone suddenly rings louder making the lovers groaning. She loosening her hands from kai and begin to sit while rubbing her eyes. She followed the sound until her eyes meet her phone on the desk still ringing loudly. With annoying groan she pushed the blanket from her and walking lazily towards the desk. She looked at the ID caller and her eyes widening. She fastly swipes the answer button.

 

“Kim Hyoyeon ! Where are you ?!” .

Hyoyeon bites her lips and start to massage her temple and let out a small sigh.

“I’m.. erm .. at .. “ .She don’t know what to say until she was cut off.

“What ?! don’t you know how worried sick was us when we don’t saw your body this morning on your bed!”. That time, Hyoyeon already got something as an excuse.

“Taeyeon-ah, mianhae. I woke up too early and can’t sleep. Then, I just going out for a walk and I don’t want to disturb all of you so, I don’t ask for permission.” .I said with my fake worried.

Mianhae taengoo for lied.

And yes ! Taeyeon was fooled with Hyo’s white lie when Hyo can hear Taeyeon breaths began to slow signing she’s getting cooled down.

“Really Hyo? You should have text nor called me” .Taeyeon said and Hyoyeon can hear her sighing.

“Mian~” .Hyoyeon said softly. Suddenly she feels guilty. Feels wrong. Feels guilt towards her members for not telling them the truth, not telling them about Kai, everything. Everything that going’s on right now making her feels guilty. But what can her do. What is going on now will keep going because there’s no turning back on her dictionary. Maybe the secret’s will be uncovered but not now, not this time. Just keep waiting. Time will determine everything.

“Just comeback before 7 . We have a schedule to catch up.” .Taeyeon said calmly.

“Ok” .That was Hyoyeon said then the conversation end. She checked on the phone and she has about 1 hour 20 minutes before 7. She sigh and throw her phone on the desk then her eyes locked to Kai that sleep peacefully on the bed clutching with the blanket like a kid making her giggles how cute he is right know. She shook her head and walking towards the bathroom washing her face and not forgot to brush her teeth. She put back her brush and looked over their brush teeth that stand properly beside each other. She hoped that brush was them that always together every day. Always stand beside to each other. She smiles when the flashback of them arguing to buy a couple set of the brush still fresh in her mind. She eagerly want to buy it but Kai the so called manly man doesn’t like stuff like that but ended up agreeing when she convinced him that she will treat him a chicken for a week. Really? That you called manly man? Ha. She walk out from the bathroom and still Kai not moving an inch. Seriously kai? She then took step and joined Kai on the bed. She lying down beside him and she warps her arms around him as their face only an inch to each other.

“Hey sleepy head, wake up” she said softly and ruffling his hair. Kai just groan as she just commands him to awake and he hate’s how someone disturbing his sleep. He doesn’t want to answer while his hand swiftly wraps her tightly given her sign to join him back to sleep.

“No Jongin. I need to go soon and you also have a schedule right?” I said and pushing his hands and trying to sit up.

 

 

 

Someone call the doctor nal butjapgo malhaejwo

Sarangeun gyeolguk jungdok overdose

Sigani jinalsurok tongjedo hindeureojyeo..................

 

 

 

“And you doctor is still sleeping” .She said sarcastic looking at Kai as his phone start to ringing loudly. She watched the boy grabbing the pillow and covers his face with it.

“Jongin-ah !” .She yell and storm to the desk and grab his phone. She forms an evil smile. She walks approaching him and answering the phone and put it on loudspeaker.

“Yah ! Kim Jongin ! Where the hell are you ?!” .They can hear the leader screaming out his lungs making both of them shock. Kai fastly throw the pillow away then sit up and snatch away his phone from her. Hyoyeon just hold her laugh when he gave her his death glare. She then mouthed ‘serve your right’ and sat beside him anticipating the conversation between them.

“Neh hyung” .He said with his sleepy voice and unclutter his own hair. “I’m at my apartment” .He said and took a glance at his girlfriend.

“Whatever Kkamjong ! Just get over your here before 7.” The leader said as Hyoyeon just cupping holding back her laugh. Then she sneakily out from the room before Kai’s got mad. Before that, she turns around signalling to him and mouthed ‘I’m gonna to cook’. Then run out from the room.

Wow! such a tough leader suho. her thought,

 

 

 

 

No one pov.

 

 

 

 

“Neh hyung, don’t worry, I’ll be right there” .Then he hung up. He just sighed and plop back his body on the bed. He closed his eyes as he lost in his thought what is gonna happen next. His eyes jolted open when he hear something on the kitchen realise him that his girl is having on battle in the kitchen. He  just smile imagine her using the utensil and cooking for him until he heard she’s screaming making him jolted up to sit.

“Kai ! Get shower first before eat!”

I just laugh a bit hearing her voice as my respond.

“Neh! Noona !” .He yelled back teasing her. He know she like it when he called her like that even she still act like she doesn’t like it.

“Yah !” .He heard her yelling and he just woke grabbing his towel then enter the bathroom getting ready to have a fresh shower.

After a couple of minutes, he walks outside the bathroom and storm to the closet. He grabs his Kelvin’s boxers and his black jeans then wearing it. He walk out from the room towards the kitchen shirtless while he dry his hair with the towel. He stops on his track when he saw the blonde girl still focusing on her cooking not noticing his appearance. He just let the towel hanging on his shoulder as his hair still in messy. He just watch and scanning on her from head to toe thinking how hot she is right now that only using his white long sleeve from last night. The clothes perfectly stop on her mid thigh showing her honey skin legs. He notices that she rolled the sleeve guessing that it will disturb her for doing her works and his eyes stop on her right shoulder making him bites his lips. She doesn’t notice actually that the upper clothes was s making the clothes a bit loosening and exposed her right shoulder. He just let a sigh escaping from him controlling his hormones and walk towards her. He swiftly wraps his hands around her waist from behind and snuggling on her neck making her stop on her cooking.

“Omo! Kai, you make me shock.” .She said and took a peek on her right shoulder only to find him just hiding on her neck. He can hear her sigh and continue o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter