School

Twisted

Zero’s POV
 
“Emina-sama…?” I said slowly as I opened my eyes. I could feel a soft hand on my face.
 
Emina-sama smiled at me and said, “Wake up, Zero… Kaname need to say us something.”
 
We two walked into the living room and saw Kaname, Alice and the rest. We sat down as Urahara started to talk. “We have presents for you!” he said and took out a set of clothes.
 
“What is that?!” Alice and I asked together.
 
“It’s a school uniform! You guys are going to school~” Urahara sang.
 
“I hate Day Class!” Alice said.
 
“Day Class?” Rukia asked.
 
“Well… the uniform… okay, we will attend the school,” Kaname said, ignoring Rukia’s question.
 
“Kaname! Are you se –”
 
“Okay…” I heard Emina-sama’s voice, cutting my words out.
 
“HUH?! YOU TOO, EMINA-SAMA?” I asked.
 
“YOU ARE TOO LOUD, GRANDPA!” Alice shouted at me.
 
“GRANDPA???” I asked her. “WHY AM I SUPPOSED TO BE GRANDPA?!”
 
“BECAUSE YOU HAVE WHITE HAIR!!!”
 
“Quiet…” Emina-sama said slowly.
 
 
Alice’s POV
 
“I can’t believe we’re going to school!” I squealed happily.
 
Zero had a ‘T.T’ face. “I don’t know why you are so happy…”
 
“Oh, let her be…” Kaname smiled.
 
“By the way, which class are we in?” Emina asked.
 
“Urahara-san said… the same class as Kurosaki-san…” Kaname muttered.
 
“I SHALL TRACK HIM DOWN!!!” I yelled.
 




"ICHIGO!" I yelled as I slammed the class door open. All the students turned around and looked at us.
 
“A-Alice?!” Ichigo said in surprise. “Zero?! Kaname-san?! Emina-san?!”
 
“Yo.” Zero smirked.
 
“What the hell are you guys doing here?!” Ichigo asked as we walked towards him.
 
“Shut up,” I said as I hit his jaw with my elbow. “Urahara-san told us to come here. You got a problem?”
 
“No…”
 
“Okay, guys.” Kaname clapped his hands. “No fighting – Alice and Zero – and no using our powers.”
 
“Of course!” I smiled. “That’s because…” Zero and I smirked at each other. “We’re gonna make Ichigo’s school life a living nightmare.”
 
 
Emina’s POV
 
The table arranged in that school was totally different from our Night Class. Our Night Class had benches of table. But in this school, each student had their own desk and chair.
 
“Okay, everyone!!! We have four new students here,” the teacher said. “Okay, please introduce yourselves,” the teacher said to us.
 
“Hello, everyone. I’m Kuran Kaname and this is my sister, Kuran Alice,” he said as he put one hand on Alice’s shoulder.
 
“Hello, I’m Tsukiyori Emina,” I introduced myself.
 
“I am Kiryu Zero,” Zero introduced himself.
 
“OH MY GOD!!! KANAME!!!” the girls squealed.
 
“EMINA!!! YOU ARE THE QUEEN!!!” the boys yelled.
 
Then, suddenly, Zero and Alice stood in front of Kaname and me. They had scary eyes and tones.
 
“Stay away from Kaname-sama,” said Alice.
 
“If you ever get near Emina-sama, I will kill you,” Zero said.
 
 
Alice’s POV
 
“Zero-kun is kinda cool…” some of the girls muttered.
 
“And Alice-chan is cute too,” the boys commented.
 
My eyebrows twitched. These humans… of course, we are vampires! They have never seen gorgeous people like us. *laughs haughtily*
 
 
Zero’s POV
 
I could almost hear Alice laughing like a spoiled little princess. But, it’s sorta true. We vampires are H-O-T.
 
“I shall sit behind Ichigo~” Alice announced as she walked towards that seat. But I was occupied by this guy with brown hair and brown eyes. (A/N: it’s Keigo, by the way.)
 
Alice stomped her foot and growled, “Move it!”
 
“Hai, hime-sama!” the guy squeaked and quickly scurried away.
 
I sweat-dropped. That girl… she’s really spoiled… by Kaname.
 
 
Kaname’s POV
 
I sat at the second row beside the window. Emina sat behind me and Zero sat beside her, in front of Kurosaki-san. And well… Alice was behind Kurosaki-san.
 
 
Emina’s POV
 
Alice… stop behaving like that.
 
 
Ichigo’s POV
 
Vampires are in the school… VAMPIRES ARE IN THE SCHOOL!! I gulped as my eye twitched slightly.
 
Zero, who was in front of me, kept yawning and stretching his arms, which kept getting in my face. Alice was kicking my chair one every minute. Thus, I was getting irritated. Kaname and Emina were quiet and paid attention to the lesson.
 
Then, a small ball of crumpled paper landed on my table. I spread it out and read the small line: I’m hungry. – Alice
 
I scribbled back an answer: What the hell am I supposed to do??? I crushed the paper and threw it behind me.
 
The paper came back a few seconds later. The reply was: Gimme food.
 
Again, I wrote an answer: I have none…
 
The reply came back: You baka! Vampires don’t eat XD!!!
 
That little…
 
 
Zero’s POV
 
I laughed at myself when I could sense Ichigo’s angry and ugly face. I slightly raised my hand and landed hardly on Ichigo’s face.
 
“OUCH!!! YOU LITTLE !!!” Ichigo shouted, which made everyone in the class looked at us, including Kaname and Emina-sama.
 
“Kurosaki! Why are you yelling out loud?!” the teacher shouted at him.
 
“They two were –” Ichigo suddenly stopped when he saw Alice’s and my I-will-kill-you-if-you-say face. He gasped and said to the teacher, “Sorry…” Then, he sat down.
 
I smirked and turned around and saw Emina-sama’s cold eyes looking. I am dead.
 
 
Alice’s POV
 
Nice work, Zero! I giggled a bit.
 
Ichigo turned around to face me with a twitching eye. “I’ll kill you two after school…” he muttered darkly.
 
HAHAHA… hahaha… aw, man!
 
(after school…)
 
“What happened to you two?” Kaname asked with a ‘T.T’ face when Zero and I walked into Urahara Shop. Both of us had a big bump each on our heads and tears streamed down our cheeks.
 
“Ichigo got his revenge…” I replied.
 
“You shouldn’t have ,” Emina said.
 
I just laughed a bit while Zero said, “Sorry, Emina-sama…”
 
“Anyway,” Kaname started. “You two should stop playing and start training. The Senkaimon will open the day after tomorrow and when we get to Soul Society… I don’t think the shinigami will release Yuki so easily.”