Conversation

Twisted

Kaname’s POV

“So, you guys also have nobility in your world,” Alice said in excitement.

“Also?” Kuchiki-san asked. “You mean, you guys also have nobles?”

I nodded. “All the Level B vampires are nobles. But, there are only two Pureblood families.”

“Who are they?” Kurosaki-san asked.

“The Pureblood families are Kuran and Tsukiyori,” Alice answered proudly.

“Kuran are Alice-san and Kaname-san and who is Tsukiyori…” Urahara-san asked.

“Emina-sama is the lady of Tsukiyori,” Zero said. “She is a true lady, not like someone from Kuran.”

Alice’s eye twitched. “WHO IS THAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT?!”

“DON’T YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS?!”

“THE HELL! WHO WOULD I KNOW SOMEON –”

“You guys are noisy,” a cold and cool voice came from the door. The voice belonged to Emina.


Alice’s POV

“Emina-sama!” Zero got up and walked towards her.

“HEY! You dare to ignore me?! Zero, I’m talking to you!” I yelled angrily.

“Are they always like that?” Ichigo asked Kaname with a sweat-drop.

“I’m afraid yes,” Kaname replied with a smile. “But Alice and Zero are actually best friends, even though they fight once every 30 minutes.”

“Emina, you okay?” I asked as she sat down beside us.

“Yes…” Emina nodded. Then, she looked at Ichigo, Rukia and Kisuke. “Who are they?”

“Ah! These are –” I did all the introductions and stuff. Zero explained to Emina how we found her and Kaname told her everything we currently know.

“Oh, so you all are shinigami?” Emina asked. “And we’re in a different dimension. That explains everything… how about Yuki?”

“She’s in this place called Soul Society,” I explained. “We’re gonna rescue her soon! Right, Urahara-san? You said that you’re gonna open this gate thing for us.”

“Ah…” Kisuke smiled. “Yes, of course. But… since you’re vampires, I’ll need some time to convert you all into souls when you pass through the Senkaimon.”

“How long?” Zero asked.

Kisuke replied, “Three days.”

“I see…” Kaname said thoughtfully.

“Alright!” I jumped up. “Let’s use these three days to train!”

Zero looked at me with a weird look. “For what, you baka?”

“What do you mean ‘for what’? Coz what are we supposed to do then?” I was getting dramatic. “When we get to Soul Society… if the shinigami doesn’t release Yuki… THEN WHAT WILL WE DO?! WE’LL FIGHT, HELL YEAH! AND TAKE YUKI BACK BY FORCE! THEN I’LL DEFEAT THOSE WE GO AGAINST ME AND KILL THEM AND CHOP OFF THEIR HEADS AND I’LL STICK THEM ONTO SPIKES AND –”

“That’s enough, Alice,” Kaname said calmly.

I stiffened and sat down. “Yes…”

Zero then scoffed. “You always obey his words like a wimpy little dog – GAAAAAAAAH!!!”


Ichigo’s POV

I watched as Alice lunged at Zero. They two were fighting (again) and rolling on the floor. Kaname and Emina had a ‘god-they-are-fighting-again’ look while Kisuke and Rukia just sweat-dropped.

“YOU! I’LL TEAR OUT YOUR STUPID WHITE HAIR!!!” Alice yelled as she grabbed Zero’s head.

“WHAT?! MY HAIR IS NOT STUPID! IT’S BEAUTIFUL!!!” Zero yelled back.

“OH! SO YOU SPEND FIVE HOURS IN THE SHOWER CONDITIONING YOUR HAIR?! YOU ARE SOOO GAY! I KNEW IT!”

“WHAT ABOUT YOU?! SCRUBBING YOUR SKIN A MILLION TIMES JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT IT TO BE AS PALE AS KANAME’S, EVEN THOUGH YOU’RE ALREADY AS WHITE AS A GHOST!!!”

Then, Alice picked up the small round wooden table. “DON’T BRING KANAME-SAMA INTO THIS, YOU IDIOT!” She threw the table at Zero and it hit him right in the face.

“N-Now…” I started, trying to be a good guy. “Alice, Zero, please calm down.” Little did I know, I got dragged into the fight.

“Shut up, you orange-haired freak!” Alice yelled. “It’s none of your business!”

“Don’t tell us what to do?” Zero added.

I was getting annoyed by each passing second. “LISTEN UP, BOTH OF YOU!” I yelled. “STOP FIGHTING! I’M GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF WATCHING YOU TWO FIGHT!!!” Alice and Zero ignored me and continued screaming at each other. “OI! YOU TWO LISTENING TO ME?!”

Then, someone grabbed my shirt. I didn’t know whether it was Alice or Zero, but I got dragged in and we three were suddenly rolling on the floor, kicking and punching and screaming at each other.


Emina’s POV

Ichigo, Alice and zero were rolling on the floor, kicking and punching and screaming at each other. I stood up and said, “Alice, Zero, stop that already.”

“But she started first, Emina-sama,” Zero said to me.

“What the –? You are the one who started it!” Alice snapped.

“And why am I included?” Ichigo asked.

“SHUT UP!” Alice and Zero yelled at Ichigo.

The others sweat-dropped while I sighed. I opened my eyes slowly and said, “Can… you… guys… stop… fighting…?” I could sense both zero an Alice froze.

“O-Of course, we shouldn’t fight like this anyway…” Alice said and shot Zero a glare.

“I-I am very sorry, Emina-sama,” Zero said to me.


Rukia’s POV

“Kaname, are you sure about this?” I heard Zero asked.

“This is the best way to keep them busy, especially Alice. She’s going to explode if she stays still,” Kaname replied.

“Alice can’t stay still?” I asked.

“She can,” Kaname said. “But it only lasts for a few hours. Then, she goes crazy, because of her enormous longing for battle.”

“Longing… for battle?” I asked in surprise.

“She likes fighting with her Hell Flame,” Zero added. “Mostly because it happens to be the strongest on in the fire element. And she insisted to fight with Ichigo. Is he strong?”

I smiled. “You have no idea…”


Emina’s POV

Zero, Kaname and Rukia were talking about the fight. Fight was the hatest thing to do in my life.

“I disagree with your idea,” I suddenly said. All of them looked at me including Alice, Ichigo and Urahara.

“Emina-sama… to make that stupid stay still,” Zero said as he pointed at Alice.

“WHAT THE –? WHO ARE YOU CALLING STUPID?!” Alice yelled at Zero.

“STOP YELLING INTO MY EARS!!!” Zero yelled back.

“WHATEVER! STOP CALLING OTHERS STUPID!”

“AND YOU! STOP YELLING INTO OTHERS’ EARS!”

“Okay, okay, calm down guys,” Kaname said to them.

“But he/she started first,” both Alice and Zero said at the same time.

They all stopped when they heard the cracking glass… sound of the cracking glass. I was too angry that I broke the glass.

“Can you stop fighting?” I said darkly.


Alice’s POV

Everyone looked at Emina. “It’s just for fun,” I whined. “Please~”

Emina just looked at me with a ‘listen-to-me’ face. I sighed. “Okay… HEY, ICHIGO, GET READY! HELL FLAME!”


Kisuke’s POV

Emina sighed. “I knew she’s not gonna listen.” Kaname and Zero just watched as Alice and Ichigo clashed swords.

“Urahara-san! Hello!” said a familiar voice.

I turned around to see Orihime, Ishida and Chad. “Ah… Inoue-san, Ishida-san, Sado-san. What a surprise! Something happened?” I asked with a smile.

“We sensed four strange reiatsu,” Ishida replied.

I gestured to Kaname, Zero and Emina. I introduced them to each other and they seemed to be getting along well.

“Hm? Who’s that with Kurosaki-kun?” Orihime asked with a confused look.

“Oh! That’s Alice-san,” I replied as I watched Ichigo getting kicked in the face. Everyone sweat-dropped.

“S-She’s pretty strong…” Orihime laughed nervously.

“But, look,” Kaname said with a serious voice. “Alice is just using her hands and legs. Kurosaki-san is using his sword and yet he didn’t manage to leave a scratch on her.”

Silence occurred as everyone (except for Alice and Ichigo, who were still fighting) reached a realization. I kept quiet as I looked at the vampires. Seems like they’re stronger than us… My eyes travelled to the female Kuran. And it looks like Alice-san is the main fighting source among them. With their strengths, breaking into Seireitei would be a piece of cake for them…

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is new chapter! Sorry for taking a long time.

Hope you enjoy!

Thank you!