Another World

Twisted

Emina’s POV

Both Zero and Alice fell into the hole. “Alice! Zero!” Kaname shouted. “No choice, let’s go, Emina,” he said to me. I nodded as we jumped down.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” We heard Zero and Alice yelling. “Why do they have to yell that loud, anyway,” I said to myself. Kaname laughed at my comment. “Come on, don’t say like that.”

“OUCH!!” We heard Alice and Zero yelled. Then, we saw them lying on the ground of sand. Kaname and I landed carefully on it.

“Alice! Are you okay?” Kaname rushed towards Alice.

“It HURTS,” Alice said as she stood up.

I walked towards Zero and put away the dirt on his back. “Thank you, Emina-sama,” Zero said to me.

I nodded. Then, I looked around, there was nothing. The place was totally desert. “Where are we?” Alice asked. “Looks like we dropped down that hole and landed here,” Zero said.

“Anyway, we got to find Yuki,” Kaname said.

“Yea, but where – I mean, how? How are we gonna find her, Kaname-sama?” Alice asked.

“Alice, you said Yuki disappeared, right?” I asked to Alice.

She nodded. “She walked into the forest… and just disappeared.”

“Like I thought,” I said softly. Zero looked at me and asked, “Is there something wrong?”

“Look like Yuki also fall into this hole,” I said as I looked at Kaname. He nodded. “So, let’s start to find her,” Kaname said as he started walking. Alice quickly followed him.

Suddenly, the ground broke apart and the two Kurans fell into it. “Alice! Kaname!” Zero shouted. After a while the ground under us also broke apart which caused both of us fell down too.

 

Alice’s POV

“WAAAH! KANAME-SAMA!”

“Alice, grab my hand!” Kaname stretched out a hand towards me. I took hold of it and he pulled me towards him. “We can’t be separated. Stay close to me.”

I nodded and saw the ground nearing us. “Kaname-sama, we’re almost there!” Then, I noticed something. “The ground… it… looks like it’s made out of clouds!”

“Yeah.” Kaname slightly narrowed his eyes.

I pointed my sword at the ‘ground’ and a wave of black fire cleared away the clouds. Now, we could see a town… A TOWN?! “WE ARE GONNA HIT THE CONCRETE GROUND!!!” I shrieked.

“Alice, calm down!” Kaname said worriedly when I started swinging my sword wildly.

“BUT WE’RE GONNA DIE!”

“No, we won’t.” Kaname looked at me and I calmed down a bit. “We’ll be okay…”

I bit my lips and nodded. Then, I looked down and couldn’t believe my eyes at what I saw. “Look, it’s Zero!” I exclaimed as I pointed a white spot. “Zero~ Zero~ ZERO, YOU BAKA!”

He looked up and had a ‘WTF’ face. He started running around, trying to catch me. But everything went in slow motion as I gracefully stepped on his head and kicked him away. “GUWAAAAH!!!” Zero flew a few kilometers back.

“You idiot!” I yelled at him angrily. Kaname gently landed next to me. “Zero, ya stupid?! I was telling you to get the hell out of my way!”

Zero jumped up and pointed a finger at me. “I was trying to save your !”

“BUT DID I ASK YOU TO DO THAT?!”

“IT’S COMMON SENSE TO CATCH SOMEONE WHO’S FALLING!!!”

“THEN, YOU’RE STUPID!”

Kaname put his hand on my head. “Quiet down, Alice.”

“But!” I pointed at Zero. “He’s being stupid.”

“Zero, where’s Emina?” Kaname asked.

“That’s why!” Zero replied. “I’m looking for her!”

 

Emina’s POV

I landed slowly on the concrete land. I looked around to find someone I knew. But there was no one. Not even Zero. I wondered around the town to find the group. And I noticed that the surrounding was not familiar to me. Where am I?

 

Alice’s POV

“Where are we, anyway?” I asked, swinging my sword around.

Zero shrugged and Kaname didn’t say anything. Then, we heard something like an explosion.

“Emina-sama!” Zero said and ran towards the sound. Kaname and I followed after him. We arrived at the scene and saw two people: a girl with short black hair and a guy with bright orange hair. Both of them wore black kimono-like clothes and had swords in their hands.

The girl turned around first. She looked at us with her violet eyes in surprise. “Who are you?” she asked. The orange-haired guy then turned around and stared at us.

“You guys…” he started. “You can see us?” Then, his brown eyes widened. “Behind you!”

I spun around. It was a monster, huge and scary-looking. It had a hole in its chest and had a strange white mask.

“What’s that thing?!” Zero asked.

“Kaname-sama!” I pushed him behind me. I gripped my sword and swung down, sending out a big wave of my Black Flame. It neatly cut the monster in half and disappeared.

 

Zero’s POV

Two strange person wearing black kimono were now in front of us. The girl with the raven hair narrowed her eyes. Then, her eyes went to Alice and asked, “Who are you people?”

And stubborn Alice asked her back, “Before you ask someone their name, shouldn’t you introduce yourself first?”

The orange-haired guy walked forward. “Just answer our question. And those black fires… you guys aren’t normal humans, right?”

I had an angry vein on my head. “Kaname! Alice! We can’t spend time here! Come on! Let’s keep moving,” I said as I dragged them and started looking for Emina-sama. I noticed that the two strange person following us.

 

Emina’s POV

I had been walking around the town for about an hour. I couldn’t find my friends yet. My body could not stand anymore. I knew that I can collapse at any time. Although my special ability may be powerful and awesome but my body… is… weak.

 

Alice’s POV

Zero suddenly grabbed us and started running. “We gotta find Emina-sama! What if she runs into one of those monsters? She will… Emina-sama will…”

I looked at Zero. He really cares about her. Well, I would too if Kaname-sama was in the same situation… I looked back and noticed that those two chasing us were gone. Suddenly, the orange-haired guy appeared in front of me. He swung down his huge black-and-white sword. I dodged the attack but my arm got scratched and was bleeding.

“Alice!” Kaname said worriedly. Zero fired his gun but the orange head just reflected it with his blade.

Then, the black-haired girl appeared. She held a beautiful white katana and said, “Hakuren (White Ripple)!” A huge circle of ice rushed towards us.

I panicked and sent out a huge burst of black fire. There was a loud explosion as my fire and her ice crashed into each other. In the end, my fire won and Zero sweat-dropped.

“Do you have to be so reckless?” Zero asked.

“Shut up! I saved your life!” I snapped.

Kaname had a slightly annoyed look. “Stop fighting, you two. Come on, let’s get out of here.” He ran off in a flash using vampire speed. I could see the shocked look on the black-haired girl’s and the orange head’s face.

“Bye~” I sang as I did a little wave.

“Oh, come on!” Zero grabbed my wrist and followed Kaname using vampire speed. Those two couldn’t follow us because they were too slow. I didn’t look back and continued running.

Yuki… Emina… we’re coming!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the new chapter!

Please enjoy!

Thank you~