Emina is saved

Twisted

Kaname’s POV

Zero, Alice and I ran with vampire speed. Suddenly, I grabbed their shoulders, making them to stop running.

“We should slow down. We don’t know where we are and how we are here,” I said to them.

Zero angrily put away my hand and said, “We have no time.” He started to run. I stopped him again. Alice followed us.

“Zero,” I started. “I know how you feel but this is not our environment an –”

“DON’T YOU WORRY ABOUT EMINA-SAMA?!” Zero yelled to me.

“Hey, Zero. Why are you yelling at Kaname-sama?” Alice snapped.

“Alice, you feel really bad when I yell at Kaname, right? I think you might know how I feel.”

There was a silence between us.

“You guys are not going anywhere if you don’t tell who you guys are,” the raven-haired girl said as she landed in front of us.

“You guys can’t be Hollow or shinigami since I can’t sense any reiatsu,” the orange-haired guy said as he landed at a little bit far from our back.

Alice’s POV

“Damn!” I held my sword and stood close to Kaname and Zero. Those two are back… they don’t give up easily… “Who are you guys?” I snapped. Then, the orange head put down his sword. I looked at him.

“Look, we’re not gonna hurt you,” he said. “Just tell us who you are.”

The black-haired girl looked at him. “Ichigo…” Then, she sighed and sheathed her sword.

“Kaname-sama…” I said. He nodded. I put away my Hell Flame… actually, I just made the flames disappear, not my white sword.

“I’m Kurosaki Ichigo,” said the orange head.

“I’m Kuchiki Rukia,” the girl said.

Kaname stepped forward and smiled. “My name is Kuran Kaname. This is…” He put a hand on my shoulder. “My sister, Alice. And he is Kiryu Zero.”

Zero interrupted, “We’re looking for Emina-sama. We have no time to waste with introductions, Kaname!”

I took a step. “Ze –”

Kaname stopped me. He looked at Ichigo and Rukia. “Kurosaki-san, Kuchiki-san, we are looking for a friend of ours. Please, let us go.”

My jaws dropped. Kaname-sama is practically begging! I tried to hold in my anger. Zero saw that and put a hand on my shoulder.

“Okay, we’ll help you,” Ichigo said.

“We didn’t ask for your help!” I snapped.

“Alice.” Kaname looked at me and his eyes glowed red a little. I gulped and looked away. Kaname turned to Ichigo and Rukia, his eyes back to its original colour. “Thank you. We appreciate it.”

I walked off first, followed by Zero. Then, I started to run. This feels weird… this is the first time Kaname-sama had ever glared at me. And this is the first time I’m not by his side… While I was lost in my thoughts, I spotted a golden dot in the distance. It was… yes!

“Emina!” I yelled happily as I ran towards her.

 

Ichigo’s POV

“Emina!” Alice yelled as she ran towards the blonde-haired girl.

Then, Zero shouted, “EMINA-SAMA!!!” He also ran towards the direction.

I noticed Kaname walking towards me and Rukia. He said, “Thank you for helping us. We have found our friend.”

“EMINA!” Alice yelled in shock.

“EMINA-SAMA. Please be careful. Hang in there, Emina-sama,” Zero said in worried tone.

“Not in this time,” Kaname said as he ran towards the golden-haired girl.

“Look like they are lost or something like that,” Rukia said to me.

I nodded at her in agreement. We two walked toward them and saw an unconscious girl laying on Zero’s hands.

“She needs rest. Why don’t you guys come and rest at Urahara Shop?” Rukia asked them.

 

Alice’s POV

We arrived at this so-called Urahara Shop. It was just a house with its front room transformed into a store. We saw a tall middle-aged man with pale blond hair and grey eyes. He was wearing a green coat, a stripped green-and-white hats and wooden clogs.

“Urahara-san,” Ichigo called.

He’s the owner? I thought. Then, a boy with red hair, a girl with long black hair and a huge guy with tanned skin came out from the shop. I had a question mark above my head.

We walked into the store and Urahara led us to a separate room. Zero gently put Emina down on a bedspread while we all sat down around her.

I was sitting beside Kaname and he put a hand on my head. “You found Emina. Good job.” He smiled at me. I blushed a bit and just nodded.

“What’s going on here?” Urahara asked.

“We found these three –” Rukia gestured to me, Kaname and Zero. “ – wandering around and looking for their friend.” She gestured to the unconscious Emina.

“Oh, I see…” Urahara smiled warmly at us. “I’m Urahara Kisuke. Nice to meet you.”

Kaname smiled back. “Yes, nice to meet you too, Urahara-san. My name is Kuran Kaname.”

“Kuran Alice.” I smiled politely.

“Kiryu Zero.” He nodded and smiled a bit. Then, he looked at Zero with a worried expression.

“She’s Tsukiyori Emina,” Kaname explained. “She has poor health… I should have known something like this would happen.”

Kisuke nodded with a thoughtful look. “But… it looks like you guys are not ordinary humans.”

“That’s because we are not humans,” Zero said.

“We’re vampires,” I finished. There was silence for a few moments. Everyone had a shocked look on their faces. “I mean,” I started. “You guys –” I pointed at Ichigo and Rukia. “– are not ordinary humans too. You had those swords and were fighting with that creepy monster.”

“We’re shinigami,” Ichigo said. “And that monster from before is called a Hollow.”

“Oh…” Kaname thought for a while. “… it seems that we‘ve arrived in a different dimension.”

Again, silence occurred.

Kisuke nodded slowly. “Kuran-san has a high possibility of being right.”

“This stuff is confusing,” Zero muttered.

“So you mean they are from a different world? A world where such creatures as vampires exist?” asked Rukia. Looks like she had a hard time believing it.

“We’re not such creatures…” I said with a ‘T.T’ face. “Anyway, we gotta hurry up and find Yuki.”

“Ah, yes,” Kaname said. “My sister, Yuki, disappeared. We believe that she also arrived in this world. But we didn’t sense her presence here.”

“Oh, a girl with ark brown hair?” Ichigo asked.

I shot him a surprised look. “YES! That’s my sister! Where’s Yuki?!”

“Calm down, Alice,” Zero said.

“Actually, we saw her in Soul Society,” Rukia explained. “She suddenly landed in Seireitei. For now, Soul Society had her under arrest, suspecting that she might be an intruder.”

“But she’s not –” I started angrily, but Kaname stopped me.

“At least we know where she is now,” he said calmly. “But we need to focus on Emina first.”

I looked down at the blonde girl. She was sleeping. “She needs to rest,” I said. Kaname and Zero nodded in agreement.

“So…” Kisuke smiled. “Let’s have a talk. Care for some tea?”

 

Emina’s POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and noticed it was not my house. I tried to get up but my body was not moving. I had no energy to move. So, I decided to lay down for a while. I am sure that I saw Zero, Alice and Kaname.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys! Here is the new chapter! Enjoy~