Chap 4

Criminal

XXXXXXXXXXXX

 

He wanted to believe that everything is just a dream, that he would wake up anytime and find himself lying on the comforts of his bed. He repeatedly opened and closed his eyes, hoping that things would go back to the way things were. However, reality was harshly slapped on his face when every detail of the events that happened dawned his head.

 

Heechul found everything horribly and sickly true.

 

He found himself sitting on a lone corner of an abandoned building in the outskirts of a certain faraway city, with several eyes on his figure. His head was bowed low, golden bangs covering half of his face . There was one certain man who sent deadly glares at his direction and the boy felt pierced by those looks. The others were quiet and only minded their own businesses.

Sungmin was still asleep on the harsh floor.

When Hangeng kidnapped him- well, it wasn't technically kidnapping since he agreed to go with him with some conditions—he was sure that the man will take him to their hideout and give him to his gang members to be tortured and killed. But what surprised him is that his limbs are still intact. Hangeng only ordered him to sit quietly where he was sitting at the moment while he discusses some things with an ever cheerful  guy, who is always carrying a cell phone and a laptop with him.

 

Raising his head slowly, Heechul's lifeless dark eyes burned through the semi-darkness of the place. He roamed them around carefully since he didn't get the chance to look at the surrounding properly when he first arrived. In the middle of the premises, Hangeng finally finished talking with the brunette guy. He bowed his head again, feeling the light dizziness in his head, which was probably caused by the other's hateful stares .

 

It has been six hours since he was  kidnapped . He's awfully tired and he hadn't move from his spot.

 "Hyung ! ...."He heard a soft voice and felt a hand glinging to his shirt.

"Sungmin don't move you are still harmed.."He said softly

"Hyung I'm scared !"Sungmin's voice cut his words"I can stop myself from being scared"

"Nothing will happen to you I swear"

"No I'm scared that they will hurt you Hyung that guy hate you so much and I don't want something happen to you !"

" I can protect myself ."

"No you can't you are not as strong as everyone think"

Heechul started muttering silently to himself the other's words were true  ; a  prayer that he'd always pray when he's in distress or in need of help.now, he's both distressed and in need of help.

"Alright everyone, listen up." The voice of that cheerful guy rang through the building.

 

Everyone stopped what they're doing and turned their attention to the guy, including the two capturated. Hangeng on the other hand, had back away and sat down on a neat pile of debris nearby, also listening to s as he talked

 

"In the next few days, we are all going back to Busan." He announced. Heechul's eye widened in shock at this and did not notice that  Hangeng is looking at him. Horror was literally written all over his face. "But we will have to stay low to prevent anyone from recognizing us."

 

"Eh? We'll be taking public transportation again?" a black-haired girl with glasses spoke up with a hint of disappointment in her voice. She looked so normal and innocent to Heechul that he can't believe the girl is actually a member of a gang.

 

"That's right IU.You now know what to do." The guy paused and looked up to with that cheerful and also innocent smile. "Well, except for you two, of course." He casually added. Upon meeting his gaze, Heechul immediately turned away as quickly as possible. He's going to curse himself to his grave if he becomes all buddy-buddy with any of the men. Heechul is sure that everything the cheerful guy is showing him is just a facade anyway.

 

"He's not the sociable type, Rewok." Hangeng explained nonchalantly as he managed to get his hands on a canned grape-flavoured cola and opened it smoothly,  freez coming out of the mouth of the can. "Leave him be. He's my concern." He then brought the opening of the can to his lips and drank slowly." Kang In chain those two up .."Spoke Hangeng in a cold tone .

"But are we going to let them alone,Sir !?"

wondered the giant man .

"No idiot, Kyu is coming he will take a good care of them..."

Heechul shivered ...

Kyuhyun .... He is a monster ! He heard about him and what he heard isn't good ... He is heartless...He is so dangerous and frightning ... He is so unpopular ...

What is he going to do with him and his friend ? 

************************

If you want faster updates Comment and upvote ♡♡♡ next chap kyuhyun will appear !