Chap2

Criminal

For a long time, the two boys just stood still, waiting for something to happen.

They waited and waited patiently. Surely the aura they felt doesn't belong to a person who just happens to pass by this area. Even if it is, the probability is very low. The cliff is more isolated that this village and travelling here is dangerous. Only criminals and black-list hunters could tread the paths heading here.

"We should leave just to make sure."  finally Sungmin suggested and the other  agreed. But before they could even get out of the small kitchen, a powerful ocean breeze swept through the house, breaking the glass windows and blowing the entire utensil away, including the chairs.

The two people inside crossed their arms in front of their faces and stood their ground, preventing themselves from being blown away as well. When the wind died down, Heechul opened his eyes and saw the damaged it has done to the house. Then, he turned to look at his friend to make sure he was safe and not injured. But his eyes widened at the scene before him.

"Let go!" Sungmin yelled angrily as he struggled with all his strength to get out of his captor's grasp.

"It's no use, boy." The familiar voice said. "Struggle some more and I'll cut your hands off." Heechul could not move from where he's standing. Who would have thought that they would encounter them once again?

"What the hell!" Sungmin shouted. "Heechul get out of here!" That's when Heechul realized that he was the one who wasn't captured. Sungmin was being held by a giant man with somewhat green complexion and he was was being stopped by a threatening sword pointed against his throat.

Gritting his teeth in seething anger, Heechul summoned a knife from under his shirt even with the thought that he won't win this battle.

"Make one move and your friend will die." A short man with black hair and wearing a veil covering his face spoke, and his words were enough to immobilize the cat like boy. As if for emphasis, he made a small cut on Sungmin's throat and blood oozed out. Heechuk did not say a word but his eyes told everything. The situation is futile even if he does everything to reverse it.

"Why are you still standing there?! GO!" Sungmin once again shouted but he was then muffled by the giant man who held him.

"That's right. Why don't you run away and save yourself?" the black-haired man snickered. "That's the kind of coward you are, aren't you?" "Kangin, that's enough." The short man coldly spoke to the one called Kangin. "Hangeng  will be here soon."

"Tsk. Fine. He's lucky that Hangeng didn't include Kyuhyun in this mission." Heechul's body tensed up as soon as he heard the word 'Hangeng' for the second time. He looked at his friend. Sungmin's hands were bleeding and he was having a hard time maintaining his posture since one slight movement could deepen the cut he was struggling to breathe since the giant man is covering his mouth and nose.

"Damn it." Heechul cursed inside his head. He felt utterly useless now. He can't do anything but watch as his friend get hurt. How could he let this thing happen?

"Heechul! Escape while you still have time!" Sungmin suddenly yelled again after he bit on the man's hand .

"Shut it." the boy's captor spoke,  punshing him and making the blond cry out in pain as more of his blood flowed out.

"Just go, Heechul. Don't-ahhh!" Sungmin bowed his head in tremendous pain. The strings around his hands must have already penetrated his skin and muscles. A bit more and they'd incise through his bone really cut his hands off.

"Min, don't..." Heechul trailed off, not knowing what to do. True, he can escape now but... That's the kind of coward you are, aren't you? Just then, another aura entered the scene, an aura that Heechul was so familiar with. The cat like boy waited for the owner to walk inside and when the time came, he wasn't surprised. Right before him, the man he once hated came into view, still wearing that slicked-back hairstyle and the trench coat "Hangeng"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Subscribe,Upvote and comment if want faster updates