Chap1

Criminal

 

 

It has been two years since  the escape  and the memory somehow managed to instil itself inside his head. The pain is still there and so is the regret. Heechul have always wondered what would have happened if none of those had taken place.

 

What if he did not join Siwon's gang ? Surely he will be that poor,weak guy forever .. but isn't that better than being a murderer !! 

 

What if he stayed  in the gang  instead of running away ? Then he will spend his life on killing and stealing... 

   "Hyuung...!!" sungmin' voice cut his thoughts He was  sitting right in front of him, smiling  happily with snacks between his  arms and a  cup of sweet-smelling hot chocolate on a table in front of them.

 

Heechul  smiled at the sight before him and his friend didn't seem to notice that his thoughts had wandered far away. Sungmina looked very much contented and much happier ever since they have escaped Money is also no longer his priority since he had started working as a nurse in his hometown.

 

And he himself had finally managed to become mature, contended, and happy in his life; something he did not expect to acquire ever since he set off on his journey for vengeance. He also changed. Although the pain is still there, the hatred had faded away slowly in the past two years. Heechul  no longer wanted to be a criminal . There's no point, he realized a long time ago. The cat-like boy had other responsibilities and one of them is continuing his life like a normal man . One day in the near future, he would find a suitable girl he'd fall in love and have children with. Not only will he be able to live a peaceful life but he will also be able to fulfil his parents 's wish of having grandchildren even if he is not into women . That's not a bad plan.

 

"Oi, Minnie ! That's mine!" He  whined out childishly when he figured out that the other was plannig on stealing his food and he  tried to peel away the plate away from his best friend. The said best friend had his right hand on Heechul's face, pushing him away, while the other is holding the plate full of pasta.

 

"Just share it!" Sungmin  grinned mischievously as he successfully pushed Heechul far away, giving him enough time to jump from his seat and escape with the delicious pasta.

 

"You bastard stop it!" Heechul  yelled, but it seems like the other  isn't listening and just continued running around the table where they are eating.

 

 

 

The ruckus had finally settled down with Sungmin  eating almost all of Heechul 's pasta. The latter gave his best friend a hard smack behind his head, which Sungmin  returned with a playful punch on his shoulder.

 

"That hurt, !"Sungmin  angrily bellowed as he sat down once again to finish his hot chocolate.

 

Heechul  pouted. "You ate my pasta.you fat !"

 

At this, Sungmin  stood up.and pouted . "I'm not fat ! I'll get more pasta if you'd like."

 

"Really ?!" Heechul  asked cheerfully and the blond nodded, heading back to his kitchen to get the promised pasta.

 

As he entered the kitchen, Sungmin  searched for the pot where he cooked the pasta. After living alone for a time now, he learned how to cook proper meals for himself and his friend . So far, the only people who know that he lived here are his close  friends ...Sighing, Sungmin  opened the pot and took out a considerable amount of food for Heechul . That boy eats a lot and too much. As the blond started walking back to the garden, a sudden strong pressure assaulted his entire body, making him unable to move. The pressure was only for a few seconds then it was gone. A few moments later, Sungmin heard rushed footsteps heading towards the kitchen. The door swung open and Heechul  entered, looking very much worried and tensed.

 

"Did you feel it?" Heechul  asked but he already knew the answer.

"Criminals ...!!!!."

an angry voice came out and the hair of their neck stood up .. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Please upvote comment N subscribe!