Chap 3

Criminal

Hangeng looked around and kept his obsidian eyes on the fuming Heechul , whose eyes turned full with anger and fear. He smirked.

 

"Good job,guys." He spoke in his deep baritone voice, highly amused at the sight. He must be the one who sent the strong breeze, seeing that he arrived later than his companions.

 

"Bastard." Heechul hissed. That's all he could do.

 

"You're pretty hard to find, Kim Heechul. Who would have guessed you're living here?" as if for emphasis, Hangeng wandered his eyes around the room. "The place is nice. Too bad you'd be leaving soon." The man whispered the sentence to himself, seemingly lost in his thoughts.

 

"Shut up and tell me what you want!" the cat like boy shouted indignantly, knowing full well that the other had a purpose in finding him. Does he want revenge on him for killing one of his gang in that mission ? Is he really that kind of person?

 

Looking back, Hangeng took a few steps forward until he was a few feet away from the boy. He wasn't the least scared that Heechul might suddenly attack him. Even if he would, the other wouldn't dare kill him, seeing as his friend was at stake.

 

"Do you know what's sweeter that revenge,Kim Heechul?" he asked tonelessly, his eyes staring back at Heechul's glaring ones, and the other felt rather uncomfortable with him using his given name. When Heechul did not answer, the raven-haired man smug smirk returned. "I don't know either but I want to find out."

 

"Stop speaking in riddles. What do you want?" the boy repeated his questions again with a venomous tone.

 

"You really want to know what I want?" Hangeng asked then proceeded to answer his question. "I want to make you suffer." The last word seemed to pierce Heechul's ear and Hangeng continued. "I want to stain my hand with your blood. I want you to entertain me. So I want you to come with us."

 

"No, thank you, bastard."

 

"Or, I want you to decide for yourself." The man said, making the other confused. "You could either come with me without struggling or..." he smirked at him once again. "...kill  your friend yourself. When you do, I'll free you ." Hangeng  looked at the blond being held by his gang. "Wouldn't the latter choice be more befitting? You could choose to kill him " 

 

"Shut up!" Heechul shouted angrily. "Just shut up!"

 

Hangeng closed his eyes, chuckling darkly. Then, he stepped forward while the blond dtepped back in retaliation. "Or, I could give you a third choice. I will you to escape alone and it will be up to us what we'll do with your friend. We could kill him on the spot or use him for some time... mmm I think Kyuhyun will like playing with him ...." He stopped walking. "So, which choice will it be?"

 

His heart sank. What should he choose? As far as he's concerned, he'd rather die than going with Hangeng . What is their leader thinking? when he was about living happily and peacefully spending time with his friend, they suddenly appear again to ruin his life. 

 

 Fists clenched, Heechul parted his lips to speak. "Release him once I come with you." 

" The words seemed too hard to get out of his throat and he felt like choking. He certainly had no idea what the other  really wanted with him but if he can save Sungmin

 with this, he's willing to give up his freedom or even his life.

 

"No, Heechul-Ah!" It was Sungmin again, and this time, the man called Kangin punshed him hard.

 

"Nope. I can't  release him he is your partner and he was a member of your gang ,but I won't hurt him have nothing to do with him ."  Hangeng spoke coldly, his eyes narrowing a little.

"Ok but let me talk to him first." Heechul quickly aad to look directly at the enemy before him. Hangeng looked at Sungmin , he was bleeding hard.  

 

"Go on ! But make one wrong move and he is good as dead."

 

Heechul nodded and proceeded to walk towards Sungmin , who's now kneeling on the ground still bleeding.

 

The boy was glaring daggers at Hangeng and so were the blond .

 

But would the boy agree to it?

 

The answer is already obvious.

 

Hangeng likes experimenting and right now, Heechul is his guinea pig. He just wanted to know how far the boy would go for his friend and how long will he be able to survive being with him . Since he knows the boy's personality, he will make him suffer ... This might even entertain him for a while.

 

Hangeng watched as Heechul finished healing his friend's hand. Then,wihspered something in his ear...

Then, Kangin immediately grabbed the boy back to restrain him just in case he does anything funny.

 

"Let go! Heechul, you can't be serious! we can't go with them! No! I won't allow it! kill me better" the blond boy angrily yelled, tears stinging his eyes. Like Heechul, he also felt useless for only being able to watch as he and his friend get kidnapped right in front of him.

 

"Minnie!" Heechul suddenly retorted, taking the boy aback. He looked at Sungmin's determined eyes directly, not even wavering a bit. "No matter what happens, trust that they will never hurt .. they just want me ."

 

Sungmin can no longer hold it back. He felt like his chest is going to burst.

 

"How can you say that?!" he cried out, tearing freely streaming down his cheeks. "What about you !You're my friend! I can't let this thing happen."

 

"Thank you." Heechul whispered with a light smile on his face, for being a good friend. I'm really grateful.

 

"Damn." He heard Sungmin curse and Heechul saw him clenching his fists in anger.

 

Then, he turned and looked at Kuroro.

 

"If he get hurt, if you land a hand on him, or even touch a single strand of his hair, I will personally see to it that you'll face hell." Heechul had threatened venomously, . His eyes were powered by anger and reviving hatred. 

 

  • Hangeng smirked. "I won't." He replied casually and shoved his hands inside his pocket. "It's time to go." He told his comrades and they nodded in response. 

********************

And here is the third chapter please UPvote .Subscribe and comment ♡♡