Opening Credits

Anime Moments

"Yeobosaeyo?

"Yeobosaeyo… Oh Sehun-ssi?" Meili her lips nervously, pacing around her room with the phone to her ear and staring at the telephone number and name hastily scrawled into her notebook.

"Umm… no." And Meili freezes, collar turning slowly warm at the sound of the voice. "It's Kim Jongin here." The voice sounds happy, slightly boyish…. very…. anime….? Meili forgets how to construct sentences in her head. 

"I'm um….. Wu Meili…. umm…. uhhhh…. Nice to to umm.…. Meet you…" She fakes a headbang against the wall at her sheer stupidity. 

"Nice to meet you!" 

"So umm… I heard you are in town and umm… we'd all like to meet tomorrow if possible…?" Sure, Meili thinks, make yourself sound even more brain dead now! 

"Yeah! We'd love that!!" 

"Where can we….?" 

"Meet?" Meili resists the urge to squeal. 

"Yes!" It almost sounds like a date. Come back to earth, a voice in her head that vaguely sounds like Yixing, says.

"Well… give me a second…" she hears his voice softer but still there, conversing and Meili is sure she's going to die from all the suppressed squealing. 

"Hello?" Meili blinks at her bedroom wall. This is not anime-boy. This voice is deeper, still mellow, and slightly curt.

"Hello... Oh Sehun-ssi?" 

"Speaking. Nice to meet you." 

"Likewise. So about tomorrow…." Meili carrys the conversation on like a routine checkup, with no basic interest except with the remotest of hopes that Jongin might come to say goodnight to her. Sadly though, she ends up saying it to Oh Sehun and hangs up with a snort of disappointment after the line goes dead. 

To @zhang_xing

we're meeting them tomorrow as planned…… Jongin sounds like an anime, prezzie!!! Like those adorable male characters! I almost forgot how to speak!! And then I ended up speaking to Oh Sehun…. And he sounds so strict…. ._. Anyhoo see you tomorrow prezzie ~

 

Yixing replies with an "aww".