To close for comfort

Distance

Sehun wakes up to the sound of "Gege". He shakes his head and sits up a little, is hard, he feels dizzy.

"Sehunie", is Kyungsoo.

"Hyung, what happend?", it gets the attention of the other members. He focuses more and sees Yixing sitting and crying looking out, out of this...celd?

"Shh, Sehunie. We are here"

"We are all here", its Baekhyuns voice, it sounds dark.

"Yixing....come here. He will wake up soon", its Minseoks voice. Sehuns tries to make something of this situation.

"Where are we hyung?", he cries whisper to Suho, who crawls to him and hugs him.

"I dont know sweetheart....We all got up in this..."

"Cage", Chanyeol answered he is also siting by the fence. Sehun goes closer and then he sees them. The worst reunion Exo couldve have.

Chanyeol is watching to another cage, straight in front, there, on the floor, on the cold floor, theres Tao. Thats who Chanyeol is watching, staring. Then Yixing, he is calling to the person on the cage toward the side, there he sees it is like a basket of brown hair, then he sees the button nose and that face that people told him that looks like his. Luhan. He is also "sleeping", Sehun hopes that he is. Lay has his hand out of the cage trying to reach out for him, Minseok is with him, by his side. Then he raises his head to see the cage thats the fardest, theres another body, long guy. Black hair, long limbs. "Yifan hyung?". He fears, for them all and he wonders why is Tao so far, why are they so far? why arent they all together?

----------------------

What Chanyeol wants right now is to make Zitao wake up, he is thinking about it, he wants to make him wake up with his thoughts, magically. Because he wants to apologise, to hug him, to know...he wants....he needs to know that Zitao is alive.

"Tao!", he screams and it disturbs and frightents everybody.

"Chanyeol please", Joonmyeon goes to him to grab him because he is standing up.

"Zitao! Zitao!! Wake up! Wake up now!", he sound angry and desperate. Sehun starts to shiver in Jongdaes arms, they both shake with the force of their cry.

Is not him who wakes up though.

"Yifan!", Joonyeon screams and Minseok stands up.

"Yifan!", he shouts too and then Baekhyun.

"Hyung!", they all stand up and run to the barrs.

---------------------

Yifan swollows hard and tries to focus. What...they...Are they? This morning he got a cab that was going to take him to a photoshoot, he remembers the getting in the car and then feeling really tired....and now this. He sits up and sees them, all of them screaming, calling him. He crawls to the barrs and cries, his tears falls down, unknown.

"Zhonmyun!", his accent is back in full force.

"Are you ok?"

"What is going on?"

"We dont know", Yixing answers in chinese.

"Where is Tao?", its the first thing he asks.

"Beside you, theres another cage", Jongdae answers, he understood him.

Their conversation is interrupted by a very loud version of Overdose, they cant hear eachother, they walk away from the barrs, Jongin and Sehun go to Kyungsoo looking for protection (?).

"Stop!", Yifan screams from the top of his lungs. "Stop!", the headache is deep and murderous.

--------------------

They all go to silent and the music goes off along with the lights.