Close

Distance

Zitao cant roll his eyes enough at Chanyeol. He will never understand him, the way he treats him and the inexplicable way in wich Chanyeol actually became his boyfriend, and dont ask for the reasons why he said yes to that confession.

To be honest till this day he thinks its a joke, a cruel joke, one of those 100% korean mean joke. Or maybe he himself is the joke.

They didnt tell anybody, as per Chanyeols request, they mostly steal moments backstage or when the house seems empty or, really, whenever Chanyeol wants. The house might be empty but if he is composing theres no way in hell he will exit his room.

The relationship is pretty much, nothing, or base on the 16th century, they havent kiss nor touch in any way. Its weird but their physical interactions only happen on stage and are, of course, scripted.

This is not what he wanted from a relationship, this is not. Still, here he is, letting Chanyeol treat him like crap and not going to break up with him. Actually before doing so, he should go and ask him if they are still dating. Yeah, thats a better start.

------------------------

He was drunk ok? Thats the only way he couldve confess to someone he cant stan. He was drunk and sober he is kind of an , so yeah, he said those things to Zitao. Yeah its wrong, he knows.

The problem is that since he is kind of an , he doesnt dare to go tell the other guy that they are not a couple, so he hopes that Tao could get the message by treating him like crap. Thats his plan, is not smart nor brave nor decent, buts the only one he could come out with.

At least is a very Chanyeol plan.