Closer

Distance

" ing crazy lunatic!!!!!!", Chanyeol screamed and his voice broke, as Sehun choked with his own tears. Junmyeon and Yixing came running from outside. Its the chinese member who speaks first.

"Oh my God", his hands started to tremble. The cop came and told Chanyeol that he needs his phone, they want to see if they can trace the call. Chanyeol gives it to them. Joonmyeon and Yixing, mostly Yixing, corners Chanyeol after they leave.

"Think hard. Who the is that girl and how does she know?", he looks at Joonmyeon for help, but ...

"Please, Chanyeol ah, tell us the truth"

"What truth?! I didnt plan this! I dont know who that is, I dont know how she knows! I was an to Tao but Im not a ing criminal!", Yixing looks at him not believing.

"Stop screaming", Yixing is hating everybody and Joonmyeon knows.

---------------------

SM is never to bright about management, they dont really give a about giving EXO a ing break, if they have a group nevous break down or not what, they dont care. So they decide that the band will continue with a schedule, they are going to China. They think that they will be saver there. Yixing will kill soon.

At least they have the decency of let them go through security, not through the fans. They jump in the vans, Sehun is medicated to call him down, Chen and Xiumin are holding onto him.

Sehun feels sleepy, maybe is the medication, but then he looks at Chen hyung and he is already asleep. Xiumin hyungs head is bobbing. Baekhyun seems very relax in his sit. Joonmyeon hyung tries to sit up, Sehun hears that the leader tries to say something, the girl whos driving answers.

"Dont worry oppa, we will get there soon".