This long distance is killing him?

Distance

So at this point the only helpfull thing to do is smoke. No is not! But is the only thing that dumb Chanyeol does. And of ing course Tao would tell Sehun, for sake!!

"The officers are ready to talk to you", the manager tells him and he gets in from the balcony, he feels the weight on his shoulders, he is enters and all the members are looking at him.

Its Suho who requests that the conversation be held in front of everyone. Damn!

"So...", the officer says, "Whats the secret this person is talking about?", Chanyeol swallows hard.

"Yeah...that...Ehm...Some time ago....we...uhm...were at a bar with...Baekhyun..."

"Me?"

"Yes you were drunk. Anyway the three of us were and well...we, Baekhyun he bet...he dared us to...d..date...",he looked around Sehuns tears distracted him a little. "So...we said yes and..."

"I dont remember any of that", Baekhyun commented, Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Is the kind of you put him through...Anyway thats what.."

"So the girl saw you", the police man stated.

"No, you dont understand, we are not really...is not true...is acting up, a joke? We are not really, Im not...", he sighed.

"Does he knows?", came Sehuns question.

"After some time I thought he got the hint..."

"Well he didnt you !"

"Ok", the cop made them calmed the down. "But the girl should have seen something. A date maybe?", Chanyeol shook his head.

"We dont go on dates. I dont know how she knows....maybe Tao told someone...".

---------

When the coops left Chanyeol felt the looks upon him, especially one look. Zhang Yixing was polite all the time, not many times theyve seen him mad, so its scary for Chanyeol to imagine that. That and because in general Park Chanyeol is an insecure who knows very well how many times and in what way he s up...so he knows that now, even if he is not the crazy girl kidmappping Tao, he has ed up BIG TIME.

Suho also feels the anger in Yixing and in Sehun, Minseok and Baekhyun seem to be under control.

"Its really their personal matter...", he hears Joonmyeon say. Yixing sighs.

"He has always been like this...I never say anything because neither me nor Tao can say about any of you with out going on a trial and with out you all asking if we are gonna leave. But is not like I didnt noticed that he treats him like and he is his boyfriend? What the Joonmyeon?", he stomps out of the room, Suho still follows.

"What the Chanyeol?", is the intelligent question of one Do Kyungsoo.

"I wish you can stop acting as if I told some crazy chick to take Tao"

"You know Im not coming for you with that...You always treat him like and you are his boyfriend?"

"I said Im not!", he was about to leave too but his phone rang. Where are the cops???. An officer comes and turns the computers on and then tells Chanyeol to answer.

"Oppa now you are alone right?", Wtf O.o

"Yyeah...uhm...how, can I see Tao yah?"

"Tao yah?", she giggles and is frightening. "Oppa now you might miss him but you and I know is for the better, think of what would happen to carreer. What would happen if I publish all the pictures I took from his phone...?"

"Just, let me...", she hungs up. "Stupid ing little from ing hell!!!!!!!", he screams from the top of his lungs. Just on time a message enters his phone.

Its a picture, at first is just a picture of Tao, an old one that he has on his weibo but then the picture starts to fade, to pixelate and it changes to a picture of Tao sleeping like an angel on a poorly lit room. Chanyeol drops the phone and starts to tremble. Kai catches him and Sehun grabs the phone and frozes...

"Hyung...", he ask crying. "...is he?"