Just far

Distance

At this point of his life Suho can feel it, really feel it, in his body, in his bones: trouble, problems are coming. He sighs, Xiumin asks him what is going on. "We are about to get in trouble again. Wheres Tao?"

"Coming from China. What trouble?"

"I dont know something is gonna happen. my life", he leaves to make some tea. Then Yixing comes out of his room with what seems to be a script on his hands.

"Hyung, wheres Suho hyung?"

"In the kitchen", he walks over there.

"Suho hyung. I think we are abut to get in trouble". Minseok thinks that it might be a leader thing then. And wheres Tao?

----------------

It looks like a horde, like that one angry mob of people that came into the dorm to tel them that Yifan wasnt coming back, like that group that came in to tell them that Luhan wasnt recovering. Whos leaving now?

"Tao left", the manager sounded tragic. Lay froze.

"Stop. We dont know. It was more like you lost him", another manager spoke. It was confusing.

"The two of you stop!", manager noona wasnt gonna have any of this. "Joon, call all the team".

--------------------

Chen had this face, hurt, scare, confuse and tired. Sehun was this close to start crying, Jongin was trying to confort him. Kyungsoo looked wooried, Suho was slowlly turning gray, Lay felt tired too, Minseok was calling Tao, Baekhyun was calling Tao and Chanyeol was....

"...so...you literally lost him at the airport while he was on a wheel chair?"¨, Minseok asked. People were just trying to understand what on earth was going on, where could Tao be.

One of the managers said that they should go on with their day as planned, until they could figure out what had happend with Tao. One of the SM lawyers even called the Seoul court to see if he had filed a law suit or something. No he didnt. At this point, its very save to admit that Chanyeol was starting to freak out and already sent 20 messenges to Tao asking where the hell he was and promising stupid stuff. At the twenty fifth message he recieved a phone call, everyone on the room froze and turned to look at him.

"Oppa...dont worry. I took care of your secret, nobody will never know. Now you can focus on your carreer and shine like the Phoenix"

"Whos this?"

"Someone who trully loves you", and then the line went off. Chanyeol was pretty sure that all his blood had gone cold.

"Who was that? Was it Tao?"

"I think...I think...someone has him"

"What?!", Sehun was on the edge of a melt down. The producers of the magazine they were shooting for started to look at them.

"Shhh...Sehunie come here. Chanyeol come", Suho said and took them to the balcony.

"Who called you?"

"I dont know the number"

"Did they said they had Tao?", Sehun asked.

"Nno, she...she said something that...only I....and Tao could know"

"Why are you here?", a manager apeard and asked.

"Someone called Chanyeol about Tao".

After the managers found out they apologized and took all the boys away back to the dorm. The police had to intervine now.

----------

"Hyung?", Sehun went into Chanyeols room sobing. "I just...I just wanted to tell you...tthh...I know about your seret too".