Gynophobia

Lonely Musings

In front of the majestic mansion, Sung Jong took a deep breath, fixed his jet black tie and swept dust off his new suit. With sky high confidence, he rang the beautifully carved doorbell and waited patiently for the said door to part themselves.

“I hope the new Master likes me.” He thought.

In wait, he practiced the introduction he worked on all night, “Hello, Master. Sung Jong at your service.”

Unconvinced with his unnatural acting, he corrected his line, “Greetings, Master. Lee Sung Jong at your service.”

A slow husky voice startled him, “Good evening, Mr. Lee. You may come in while I call the Mistress downstairs.”

The butler walked inside, leaving his mouth agape when the old man mentioned ‘Mistress’.

No, this can’t be happening..

Unfortunately, the poor guy suffered from Gynophobia, which is a fear of women for some certain reason.

“Please follow me, Mr. Lee.” The butler invited him in.

Without any other choice, Sung Jong swallowed his own saliva and trailed behind him.

They arrived in a spacious living room where a beautiful girl waited on an armchair with her legs crossed.

Upon seeing Sung Jong, the girl smirked and tilted her head to one side casually, “Ahjussi, is this my new butler?”

The old butler bowed down, gesturing his hand towards the trembling Sung Jong, “Meet Lee Sung Jong, Mistress.”

“Lee Sung Jong eh? Cute..” She commented as she stood up and made her way in front of Sung Jong, smiling menacingly.

He stuttered, “Greetings, M-mistress.”

She cupped his chin sharply and forced his head down for their eyes to meet.

“Are you sure you can last?”