Dinner

Lonely Musings

It’s traditional, Daehyun stars in the first.

“Jagi-yah~” His musical voice echoed from the kitchen, a call asking you to come and help him cook. But no, as much as he loved to stuff things into that demanding mouth, you hated cooking, or anything that had to do with the kitchen.

From the living room, you ignored him and turned the TV volume up while poor Daehyun prepared a special dinner for your 1st anniversary. A shadowy figure emerged from the kitchen, his hands on his hips and his pretty eyes shot daggers at the girl whose gaze stayed loyal to the TV screen.

You didn’t see him, bother even catch him creeping up on you.

“Gah!”

A sudden touch from behind rendered you a slight jump on the couch as a sharp gasp escaped your lips. The warmth from his hands on your shoulders trapped your neck in a comforting embrace. With his head rested on your shoulder, his breath caressed your cheeks.

“Why don’t you help me in the kitchen instead of watching these Kpop boys? Isn’t this handsome Jung Dae Hyun enough for you?” He whispered into your ear.

Your puffed your cheeks as pink flushes traced them.

Heaving a very much audible sigh, you shot up the sofa and dragged yourself to the kitchen, or maybe in detail he was the one who kept tugging at your arm.

A set of green vegetables was ready on the counter, he handed you a knife.

Before you could even get working, he planted a kiss on your nose and chuckled, “That’s my jagi-yah.”