Chapter 2

Yoo Are My Major Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seriously? That guy is your fiancé?” Youngjae asked, looking at Sejin like she’s the last girl exist on the world. Sejin rolled her eyes, ignoring him and walked towards to the living room. She focusing herself on the unknown TV show in ordered to avoid Youngjae. After a few moments, without looking anywhere but the TV, Sejin realised that her surrounding was quite calm and silence. ‘Maybe he’s already in his bedroom,’ she thought.

Only thinking of the freedom that she finally received, Sejin happily buried herself on the comfy couch. But the more silence she received, the more weird she felt. She felt like something is whispering at her. Positively thinking that Youngjae is in his room, Sejin turned to her right and screaming in fear. Youngjae’s face was just an inch from her. So close. His eyes were staring deep inside Sejin’s orbs.

“What the hell are you doing here?! I thought you were in your room!”

Youngjae blinked his eyes cutely. “Is he really your fiancé?” he asked the same question once again. Sejin sighed in defeated. “Yeah. Why? You know him or something?”

Youngjae started to chuckle but the chuckle then turned to laughter. Sejin looked at him weirdly. ‘Why is he laughing?’

Youngjae laughed crazily, holding his stomach. After two minutes of laughing without knowing the actual reason, he finally stopped. He wiped his teary eyes. “Gosh, that is so funny.”

“What’s so funny?” Sejin asked, raising her eyebrows. “You.”

“Me?”

“I can’t believe there’s actually someone who really wanted to be with you,” he replied before burst into laughter again. Sejin threw the nearest cushion at his face, fuming in anger.

“What the hell?! Are you insulting me Yoo Youngjae?” she asked, staring deeply and deadly in him. Youngjae gulped hard. “Well, I just find it weird, that’s all. Plus, you and your fiancé didn’t act like you guys were together. More like a friend, close friend.”

“Well, we are. We’re growing up together,” she replied. Youngjae’s mouth turned to ‘O’ shape when he heard her words. He later then sat himself close next to Sejin. “Well, if I have a fiancé, I would kiss her on her lips or maybe just on her forehead before I left. No just patting her head.”

Sejin sighed again. ‘This dude seriously talks too much.’

“We never kiss,” she said again in a boring tone. Youngjae gasped in shock. His large dark brown eyes widen. “S…se…seriously?” he asked, stuttering. Sejin nodded her head, showing him her boring face.

“But why?” Youngjae getting more interested with Sejin’s life story. ‘How can a couple never kiss?!’

“Easy. We don’t love each other,” Sejin said while escaping her to the kitchen. Youngjae is being Youngjae. His busybody character was never bother to leave him so he trailed Sejin from back and sat himself on one of the chair at the island table. His eyes never lost from Sejin’s back. He watched every single movement that Sejin made.

“How…” he tried to ask but being cut by Sejin. “Do you want some?”

Youngjae moved himself to the aside a bit to have a better view of the dish. His eyes sparkle when he saw Sejin taking out some macaroon from the freeze. Vigorously he nodded his head causing Sejin to giggle seeing his childish act. “I wonder how old are you?”

“Me? I’m 25. Great number uh?”

“Old,” she snorted. “Yah! I’m not that old,” he snapped back. “Well, you said 23 is old. So 25 should be old too. Even older than 23.”

“When it only comes to you all the number will be old,” he replied, stuck his tongue out. Sejin rolled her eyes, getting annoyed with his act. She walked back to the table with a plate of macaroons and two cup of tea.

“Food!!!” Youngjae shouted, clapping both of his hand like a seal. Sejin chuckled before passing a cup of tea to him. Youngjae showed her a broad smile and started to dig in without aware the younger. As usual, Sejin more attracted by the way Youngjae acted. One by one of the macaroon Youngjae took a shoved it into his mouth. In a blink of eyes, all the macaroons gone already and Sejin only ate two pieces out of 12. Sejin looked at him in surprise and mumbled, “What are you?  A pig?”

 “I’m hungry,” he replied, mouthful.

“But you just had your breakfast!” she snapped back, disbelief. Youngjae looked at her and started to lean his back to the chair like a boss. “Let’s just say, I’m a growing up man.”

“Since when 25 years old is still growing,” Sejin replied in irritating tone. Youngjae replied her back with a stupid grin on his face, “Erk… I am having a late puberty?”

Sejin’s reaction immediately changed when she heard Youngjae and stated blushing madly. Later on she gritted her teeth and mumurmed, “I didn’t ask about your puberty at all pabo.”

“Yes, you did!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No!” Sejin replied, getting more frustrated. ‘This Youngjae guy sure doesn’t know how to give up wasn’t he?’

“Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!” Youngjae replied back with a long and loud yes causing Sejin to cover her ears with her palms. ‘Geez, where did he get that high notes?!’

“Okay! Okay! Okay! I admitted! I did ask you,” Sejin sighed heavily. Don’t know why, but she felt like she was dealing with a five years old chubby fluffy cutie boy and not a 25 years old man who claims that he worked as a model.

“See, I told you so,” Youngjae said with a satisfied smile. Sejin looked at Youngjae, blowing a raspberry with an annoyed face. “Whatever,” she mumbled.

“Hmm, well, why don’t you tell me your story?”

Sejin titled her head, looking at the older with questioned looks. “What story?”

“Anything? About you and your fiancé would be good too.”

“Why should I?” Youngjae puffed his cheeks cutely before sighed. His acts were causing Sejin to mentally squeal about his cuteness. “I told you about me and that mad woman. Now tell me yours.”

Sejin rolled her eyes and deeply sighed. “Fine. What do you want to know?”

Youngjae hummed while looking away, thinking about the things he wanted to ask. Sejin boringly looked at him, waiting for a question to be pop out.

“Hah! How can you and your fiancé not love each other?”

‘I knew he will ask me about this,’ she thought. Sejin took a deep breath. “Well, Seokjin oppa and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter