Chapter 4

Yoo Are My Major Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sejin bit her lips softly, tapping her feet on the ground and sometime she would glance at her watch. She sighed, titling her head with her annoyed face. “Where is he?” she murmured.

A sudden contact on her shoulder made her turned around causing Sejin to roll her eyes in annoyance. “You’re late,” she said, stating the obvious. Youngjae was sheepishly grinning at her, rubbing his back neck.

“Sorry.”

Sejin sighed and mumbled, “Let’s go.”

Youngjae nodded his head and bluntly followed the younger entered the restaurant. Youngjae gasped as his eyes widely looking at the restaurant. “Wow,” he awed quietly. Sejin shook her head, still can’t accept the fact that Youngjae is a model. Why is he always acting like that? Like someone who never been to a fancy place or something.

“Miss Han?”

Sejin spun around to the person who called her name and nodded her head. “It’s me.”

The waitress smiled sweetly at the pair, “This way miss,” she said, leading the couple to the specific table that was located at the corner of the restaurant. Once Sejin and Youngjae took a seat, the waitress bowed a little and went back to the front table to grab menus.

Youngjae looked around and frowned a little. “Why she gave us a table at the very corner?”

“Ah, Jin oppa and I supposed to have dinner together before the food taste but he had to cancel it since he’s a little busy today.”

Youngjae nodded slowly, “He still in Ilsan?”

“Sadly yes but its okay. He usually made time for me and maybe this meeting is really important and that is why he can’t cancel it.”

Youngjae bit his lips before giving the younger a light smile. Somehow he felt a little frustrated when he found out that he was only replacing Seokjin place and it wasn’t Sejin first intention to ask him out.

A moment later, the same waitress came back with two menus in her hand, “Here’s the menu. Take your time and just press the yellow button at the side of the table for ordering.”

 

 

Sejin scoped some of the dark choc ice cream slowly as she’s staring at Youngjae. The elder seems a little quiet that night. He didn’t act like he usually did and that’s included the way he ate. The piggy Youngjae suddenly disappeared that night.

Youngjae was looking down to the bowl in front of him, kept on stirring the ice cream until it became melted. He suddenly lost all of his appetite after he found out that he was just replacing Seokjin’s place.

“Yah, are you okay?”

Youngjae looked up with eyes blinking, clueless. “Neh?”

Sejin rolled her eyes. “Nothing. What do you think of the ice cream? Should we choose this one or the vanilla?”

“Oh… Hmm, I don’t know. Both taste good.”

Sejin shook her head in frustration and mumbled, “You’re not helping at all.”

Youngjae grinned, rubbing his back neck with a sheepishly smile formed on his pretty face. Sejin sighed before a quiet chuckle escaped from her.

“Can you bring the other two ice cream flavours please?” she politely asked the waitress. The waitress smiled, nodding her head. “Will be out in a minute, miss.”

Sejin kept on eating, enjoying her ice cream without even noticed that Youngjae's gaze was fully plastered on her. But somehow, her instinct kicked in and she finally looked up.

“What are you looking at? Is there anything on my face?” she asked, her lower lips. Instead of answering the younger, Youngjae leaned forwards causing Sejin to blink in confusion.

“There’s a stain here,” he softly giving Sejin the answer while he gently wiped her corner lips using his thumb. Sejin froze, didn’t expected the action.

“Erk… Am I disturbing?” a male voice was heard.

The pair turned and took a look at the voice owner and quickly tensed up. Youngjae immediately sat back on his chair while Sejin letting out a nervous chuckled.

“Ahh, J…Jin Oppa. You’re here! I thought you said you will be in Ilsan until tomorrow.”

Jin gave the younger a light smile and casually took a seat next to Sejin. He laced their finger together and said, “I just felt that I shouldn’t left you alone, that’s all. But I’m totally forgot that Jae is here and he can keep you accompany. Right, Jae?”

“Neh?”

Jin chuckled, shaking his head. “You can give Sejin accompany right?”

Youngjae vigorously nodded his head before shuttering to reply the elder, “Y…yeah. I…Of course I can keep her accompany. What’s cousin for right?”

Jin nodded with a bright smile still on his handsome face and clapped his hand together. “I hope I didn’t come too late because I want to choose something for the main course too.”

Youngjae and Sejin gave him a faint smile although they kind of confuse why Seokjin didn’t ask them anything about the skin ship at all.

'Maybe because of the cousin term, I guess,' Sejin mentally said.

 

 

Next day, Jin spent his time staring at the photo of his and Sejin that was decorated as his computer’s background and a heavy sigh escaped from him. He leaned his back to the leather cushion, closing his eyes and wished that everything will be okay. Seokjin rubbed his face in frustration and muttered, “I don’t even understand with my own self. Am I jealous? Or just feel a little insecure?"

Knock, knock, knock

“Come in.”

The door was pushed from outside and a female figure greeted his sense. “Seokjin shii.”

“Oh, Haneul shii. Is there anything I can do for you?” he asked calmly with a charming smile. The young secretary shook her head. “Nothing. I just want to tell you that I found a person that good in spying. But it’s a she not a he. It’s okay?”

“Yes, of course. As long she good in doing her works that it will be fine for me.”

“Okay, I’ll call her and set a meeting for you two?”

Jin nodded, “This evening will be better or maybe during lunch.”

“Okay sir. I’ll go now.”

 

 

 

Seokjin was sipping the warm apple tea with his eyes watching at the people outside the café. He’s currently waiting for the person that will help him to understand himself. He glanced at his watch and sighed a little. The person promised him that she will be arrived at 4 o’clock in the evening at this particular lovely Hi-five café. What a unique name and yes, she late. 20 minutes late.

He took out his phone and started to check some of the new emails that he received. Being the next chairman, replacing his father position made Seokjin’s life as busy as ever.

“Sorry, I’m late.”

Seokjin looked up from his phone and only to greet a beautiful young woman around his fiancé age. The girl was smiling at him with a very beautiful smile. Her skin was so fair and glowing when the sunlight bathed on her. She was wearing a white baggy shirt and tugged the front shirt into his dark blue denim. She took off the shade that covered her eyes and Seokjin felt something weird lingering in him when a beautiful eye smile came into the view. His jaw hung a little with his eyes still staring at the girl in front of him.

“Seokjin shii right? I’m Minah, Im Minah. Nice to meet you.”

Seokjin blinked a few times and immediately cleared his throat. “Yes, that’s me. Nice to meet you too, Minah shii.”

Minah smiled, nodding her head. “So, Haneul called me and she said that her employer needs a help. What can I do for you?”

Seokjin hardly controlled himself from kept on staring at the beautiful girl and tried to maintain his professional side. ‘You already has a fiancé, moron,’ he mentally scolded himself.

“Yes, I need you to do a little spying for me.”

Minah twisted her lips, titling her head a bit before answering him, “Spying? Of course but who you want me to spy of?”

Seokjin took a deep breath and heavily letting it out. “My fiancé.”

Minah puffed her cheek and that action almost made Seokjin faint. ‘Why is she so cute?’

“Is she cheating on you, Seokjin shii?”

Seokjin shook his head. “Okay, first of all, you can just call me Jin since this thing doesn’t relate to the company. So, no formality is needed. And no. I don’t think she’s cheating on me. Well, maybe? Aishh, I don’t know. I just felt a little insecure when her cousin brother suddenly appeared into the scene.”

Minah nodded a few times and smile lightly. “Okay. I’ll help you but you have to email me the details about your fiancé and her picture.”

“That’s all?”

“Yup! That’s all and the rest, just leave it to me,” she said and held out her hand. Seokjin looked at her in confusion while Minah nodded her head and finally Seokjin realised what she meant. The pair shook their hands with smile on their face and once again, Seokjin felt like he will drool any second when Minah flashed her pretty smile.

‘Good god…..’

 

Youngjae cut some of the carrot into cubes and mixed it with broccoli and green beans that had be sliced. He hummed a song while dragging himself into a cooking mood. A smile plastered on him face when he set the table up. Youngjae took off the apron and placed it back to the original before took a seat on at the dining table. He scoped a bowl of rice for himself and started to dig in. Sometimes Youngjae will glance at the hallway where Sejin’s room was.

“I guess she’s not working today,” he mumbled when he noticed that Sejin didn’t come out from her room like she usually did on weekdays.

Ring…ring…ring…

Youngjae sighed as he lazily slide down the screen and mumbled a greet.

“Yah, Yoo Youngjae. Did you forget that you have a shooting today with me? I’ve been waiting for like 20 minutes already. Where are you dude?” Daehyun asked half yelled. Youngjae mentally cursed himself. ‘.’

“Oh my god. I’m so sorry. I totally forgot about it. I’ll be there soon.”

He immediately ended the call and ran straight to his room and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter