Chapter 1

Yoo Are My Major Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yup, I’m here right now. A’ah tomorrow sounds fine because I’m having my off day anyway. Hmm, okay see ya.”

After hanging up the call, Han Sejin walked out from her car and headed to the laundry shop to collect her cloths. She was about to step into the shop when someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around and immediately gulped. “Y…yes?”

“Oh, hey. I was just wondering if you happen to see anyone running around here?” the man asked. Sejin looked over the man’s shoulder and saw about 10 other men were following him. ‘Gangsters?’ she thought.

“Anyone running around here? There are a lot of people walking pass by here. Can you be more specifies?”

“Oh, I was looking for a man around 177cm, round eyes, black hair, fluffy cheek and very cute and good looking,” the man described. Sejin raised up her eyebrows when she heard the guy. ‘Wow, he sounds so gay. I never heard a guy actually describe a guy like that.’

Seeing Sejin’s judging looks, the man quickly explained to her, “I describe him like exactly how my sister usually describes the man.”

Sejin nodded her head in understanding mood, “Nope. I’m sorry. I didn’t saw anyone like that around here.” The man nodded his head, smiling a bit. “Okay, thank you Miss. Have a good night.”

With that the man and his followers (?) walked away, leaving her alone in front of the shop. She pecked a bit to have a better view of the things the men’s grip. “The man that they were looking for might be died as soon as they found him. Look at the size of the baseball bets. Gosh, that man can be a mash potato within a second,” she mumbled before walked into the shop.

The owner of the laundry shop smiled widely when she saw Sejin. “Sejin ah,” she called, wave at the younger. Sejin nodded her head, replying her smile. “Ahjumma. I’m so sorry for being so late. I had a meeting before that’s why I can’t come earlier.”

The old lady shook her head still smiling at the latter. “It’s okay. You wait here first. I’ll go get your cloths.”

After a few minutes, the old lady back with a dark blue evening dress, a black suit and also a few shirts and blouses. “Here you go,” she said, passing the cloths to Sejin.

“Gomawo. How much it is?”

After paid for the laundry, Sejin bid a goodbye to the old lady, giving her a best smile. The moment she about to push the door, the old lady called her again. “Sejin ah.”

“Neh?”

“The man that came this morning, is he your….”

Sejin nodded her head, smiling lightly. “Yeah, he’s my fiancé.” The old lady clapped her head happily. “Oh god, you’re so lucky. He’s so good looking and very polite. I like him. What’s his name?”

“Seokjin. Kim Seokjin.”

“A nice name for a nice guy. When will be the wedding?”

“Next month. Don’t worry Ahjumma, I’ll make sure you will be in the VIP list since I like you and Seokjin also like you too,” Sejin said, leading to the old lady to blush. “I’ll go first. See you next time Ahjumma.”

 

 

Sejin unlocked her car and opened the back seat’s door, placing the cloths. While busy placing the cloths with extra care and humming her favourite song Jump from BTS, suddenly a bum sound were heard. She snapped and quickly looked around and seeing no one fall down or anything. She sighed and closed the door. She turned and saw the passenger seat door was opened and there’s a man sat there. Then a noisy sound coming through her sense. She looked at the source and saw the same group of men that asked her about the some cute good looking guy (well, that’s according to them) running towards her.

“You need to help me!” the man inside her car shouted. Her eyes widen. “Excuse me?! Why should I help you when I don’t even know you, pabo?”

The man rolled his eyes. “Just help me idiot. It’s not so hard,” he said then changed his gaze towards the angry men who were running towards and gulped so hard. Seeing Sejin still stood outside the car, crossing over her arms and gave him a get-hell-out-from-my-car looks, leaving the man with no choice other than pulled Sejin inside the car before he jumped to the drive seat.

Sejin yelped in shock, sitting on the passenger seat while giving the man a death stare. “You can kill me later. Right now where’s the key?”

“Should I tell you?” she scoffed, looking in front, not giving a damn how nervous the man was. The man sighed. “You’re leaving me with no choice missy.” The man shoved his hand in Sejin’s denim pocket jeans causing Sejin to scream in fear. “Don’t touch me!” Ignoring the shouted, he pulled out the key and quickly the engine and drove away.

Sejin looked at the group of men who were now chasing her car, swallowed so hard. She later glanced the man. The man kept on checking the back mirror, stepping on the gas like there’s no tomorrow. After 100% sure that the men no longer chased after him, well, it’s them to be exact, the man started to slow down the car and sighed in relief.

He glanced at Sejin who was frozen in her seat, not moving even an inch. “Thank you for helping me.”

Sejin looked at the man disbelief. “I did not. You’re the one who forcing me and now I can consider you as a kidnapper.” Sejin looked at the man from head to toe. ‘Black hair, round eyes, fluffy cheek and cute looking. Wait! This was the wanted guy! How can he suddenly appeared in front of me?!’

“I don’t kidnap you pabo. I just need your help but you gave me no choice. So, just consider that I’m doing a self service. Oh, I’m Youngjae by the way.”

Sejin looked in front and scoffed, “I don’t care. Now please drive yourself home so that I can get back to my house and have some sleep. I spent my whole day at the construction site and meetings. Then I have to go to pick up my laundry. And you know what? The moment you got into my car was the moment I imagining myself rolling on the comfy bed. But now, you’re ruining everything!”

Youngjae grinned at her, “Sorry. I had no choice. I saw your car was unlocked so I just get in. By the way, rolling on the bed? What are you? A child who stuck in the old lady’s body?”

Sejin’s eyes widen hearing Youngjae’s words. “Old lady?! I’m freaking 23 idiot! Who do you think you are to call me an old lady? Now please get back to your house. Geez, you thanking me for allowing you to drive my car to house. I can just kick you out you know.”

“Oh, about that. Thank you but I can’t get back to my house in this nearest time. I also can’t stay in the hotel because those guys still can find. Hmm, so I was thinking maybe I can stay at your house for a few days?” he said, smiling and showing his white pearly teeth.

“Why should I?!”

“Because you already help me by now, you can just continue it you know. Just for a few days until those guys leave me alone. Please…...” he begged before continued, “What’s your name anyway?”

“I don’t give my name to the stranger.”

Youngjae rolled his eyes. “You knew my name already. So, I’m not exactly a stranger to you.”

“You still a stranger to me because I don’t even freaking know you!”

“How can you do know me?! Have you look at my face? I’m Yoo Youngjae, the famous model?” he said, looking at Sejin while Sejin gave him a-don’t-give-a-damn looks.

“You should propably saw me somewhere before. There are a lot of my pictures on the board and you might see it when drive around?”

“I WAS LOOKING THE ROAD NOT ON THE ADVERTISVING BOARD IDIOT. Do you always talk a lot?”

“I was trying to be friendly okay. Fine! I shut myself. Gosh, I can’t believe you never see me before. What an old fashion,” he mumbled the last sentence before silence took over the car but just for awhile, not even lasting for one minute.

“So, can I stay? Please………………………….”

Sejin sighed in defeated. “Okay, okay. Only for a few days since I still have sympathy in me but you have to explain to what exactly is going on between you and that scary guy and after that, please keep yourself shut. I don’t want to hear anything come you from you.”

Youngjae looked at her with sparkling eyes. “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”

Sejin shook her head before leaned herself into the seat, closing her eyes. She was so damn tired and only sleep was in her mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter