chap. 5 (end) (HunHan)

Candy Jar & Note Box

"So? Are they together now Hannie~?" Sehun asked as he cuddles with the older who keeps on typing on his phone.

"Yhup. Kris send me a picture of ZiTao's Candy Jar. He also kept the corny pick up lines. They're so cute." he said with a squeal.

"When are you going to tell Tao the truth?" Sehun asked again.

"He will never know . ..I think. Kris won't allow it anymore." he said.

"But Tao needs to know."

"No he doesn't."

"Yes he does. If it wasn't for you, Kris hyung will never realize that he's in-love with him." Sehun said frowning. "he needs to know."

"it's actually okay to me but I don't think it's okay to Kris. He's too obsessed to Tao. Do you know he's jealous to Baekhyun and Chanyeol because they're too close to ZiTao?"

"Really?" Luhan nods. "But still. ..he should know that you really are the one who gave him the candy and pick up lines first and not really Kris hyung."

 

-flashback-

"Kris! He's so cute! He's your student right? Go get his number and give it to me!" Lu Han said.

"No! God Lu! You never change. Still the same guy who likes someone younger. And. ..I thought you're already with Oh Sehun? Did you forget that you confessed to the boy yesterday on the first day of school?" Kris said then he rolled his eyes at him.

"I love Sehun okay! But!!.. .What if he realize that he doesn't love me? I need a replacement! And ZiTao is the perfect candidate! He's so cuteee!!!"

"NO! Leave ZiTao out of it!" Kris said then he walked out.

Since then, LuHan knows that his best friend likes the kid too that's why he won't help him. He knows Kris like forever so it's so easy to figure him out. He's just worried for his best friend, he never once entered a relationship ever since he broke up with his first boyfriend. He wants him to be happy and it seems like ZiTao is the answer to all of the problems. Since Kris won't help him, he made a move on his own. He bought a strawberry flavored candy, he doesn't know it was Tao's favorite it was pure coincidence. At first he wanted to ask for the younger's number through the notes but then he changed his mind because of Kris who keeps on telling him corny jokes.

"Kris! I'm making a move on ZiTao! Here!" he put the sticky note and a pen on his best friend's table.

"What will I do with that?" the other asked with a frown. He looked offended and pissed.

"Your corny jokes! Write something like that in there."

"Why? What for?"

"I'll leave it at Tao's desk! Just do it okay! I'm not good with jokes." he forced him. Kris refused at first but Luhan didn't give up. He knows that his best friend will thank him later for everything. After a whole day of convincing Kris to write a joke, he finally gave in and write it. "Thanks for this!" he said after he pat Kris' shoulder.

"Lu. ..Don't do something that will hurt the kid. He's too innocent and I don't want to see him crying." Kris said.

"Don't worry Kris. If he'll ever cry, I'll make sure it's not because of me." he said then he went out of the faculty room and went to Tao's classroom to leave the candy and note.

Luhan kept on doing that for a month. Kris is still moody whenever he was asking him to write another joke, his plan is working. After a month, Luhan finally made an excuse to his best friend so he can help him.

"Please Kris. I really need to meet Sehun. He's not going to graduate if he doesn't pass this subject! I really really really need to tutor him." he said almost begging.

"Lu! Just stop doing it okay." Kris said a little pissed.

"No! I really like ZiTao. Please Kris. Just a month. When Sehun can study on his own I'll do it myself again." LuHan said. Again, Kris refused him and turned him down a lot of times but in the end, he gave in to his best friend. LuHan is so lucky that Kris cannot take his puppy eyes. He gave him a pile of sticky notes and the candy that he just bought earlier that day.

"Just a month okay!" Kris said.

"Just a month!" LuHan repeated. "You know where ZiTao sits right?"

"Lu. ..he's on my advisory section. Of course I know. And.. .did you forget that I'm the one who told you where is it?" he gave him the famous face.

"Just making sure." LuHan said with a smile.

Kris did it for a month just like what they talked about. After it, LuHan took the sticky note and candy and did it himself again. It only lasted for a day before Kris asked him to stop liking Tao because he likes the younger first.

"Whoa there. You look like you're ready to kill me." LuHan joked. "It's okay Kris. You can continue what I started. I don't like ZiTao that much anymore and I was planning to stop."

"I really want to kill you right now Lu! What if I didn't like him? You'll make him cry!"

"But you did like him now so I'm saved." LuHan shrug. "Just continue doing it. I saw how good his mood is when he's receiving it."

"Promise me you won't like him again. He's mine now." he said.

"You're so possessive you know that?" LuHan rolled his eyes. "He's all yours. Make sure you'll make a move."

"I will but not now. Not when he's still my student. I don't want him to be in trouble. Unlike you, I'm scared of getting found out." Kris said seriously.

"we're good at hiding so it's all good." he smiled. "Wait! So you're telling me you'll wait until he graduates?"

"Yes. He won't be a student, my student anymore."

"But that's still too long. How are you sure that he's still interested then?" LuHan asked.

"If he's not interested anymore then I'll do something new to get his attention again. But.. .I hope he won't get bored at the candy and the jokes."

"Well~ judging at his reactions. I don't think he's bored." LuHan encouraged him.

The accident happen on Kris after the first month of his sending the candy and jokes to Tao. He felt so bad that he can't send it to the younger anymore because he's in the hospital and the dean told him to take a break for a week. He remembered how Tao felt sad when he almost didn't receive any when he has a fever. Truth is, Kris didn't expect that Tao will come to school the next day so he didn't prepare anything. But then Tao came to school, specially for it. Kris somehow managed to visit Tao at the infirmary then he took the chance to leave the candy and notes because Tao is sleeping.

Kris begged for LuHan to cover for him for a week. He was writing the jokes at night and LuHan is leaving it at the classroom at early in the morning, he's leaving their shared apartment a little too early just for that. Kris is thankful to his best friend of course, he doesn't want to think Tao being all sad and gloomy for not receiving anything for a week. Next thing Kris heard from LuHan is that he almost get caught by Tao and his friends when they waited for him to come inside the classroom. They both almost had an heart attack that day, good thing LuHan is smart enough to think a good alibi and good thing he knows how to do a poker face.

After that, Kris came back to the University and he was the one doing the routine again every morning. But then, his work piled up so he needs to ask LuHan to do it for him, AGAIN. His best friend agreed but with a condition that he'll also so some of his work. Kris agreed since the work Luhan passing to him is an easy one.

A month before the graduation, Tao starts writing notes and leaving candies too. Something that Kris had been waiting for. Kris bought a candy jar and a note box too when he starts receiving the same thing. One day, Luhan being a kid he is sometimes, decided to piss Kris off by stealing one candy. LuHan put the candy half way through his pocket purposely so Tao can see it. The younger did see and even confronted him about it. Of course he lied about it, he just really wants to see how the younger will react when he sees it. When Kris saw it though~ he got scolded a lot.

Professor Kim Minseok and Kim Jongdae came out of the closet around that time too. The faculty wants to give them a gift for being so brave and honest. Luhan was the one who suggested a song and Kris is the real one who suggested Tao to do it. Originally, they want Yixing to do it but Kris did his best so Tao will be the one who will compose and write the lyrics.

Before the graduation, Kris is busy as usual and LuHan had to do it as usual. Luhan knows that Tao is waiting inside the room because he saw him entering first. But still, he continued to do his task and enter the room. The younger asked him and he perfect gave out a reason as to why he's there. When Tao left the room, of course LuHan listened first if he really did go away. But he only heard a quiet opening of a sliding door and a very faint sound of it closing. He figured that Tao hid on the room next door.

"It's time for you to know." LuHan said while grinning to himself. He left the note and the candy knowing Tao is still there. Then after his mission he left with a smile. Well, it will stir things up and maybe it will finally make his best friend do something. He's the one who cannot wait anymore, he's tired of looking at Kris' cheesy smile whenever he's staring at the candy jar on his desk.

He told Kris that Tao found out and he thought he was his secret admirer but his best friend didn't say anything other than 'ah~ I see.'. Luhan leave it at that, it seems like Kris is thinking of a way to solve it later so he let him be.

On finals exam, Luhan was not able to come to work because his grandmother specially came to Korea from China just to see visit him. He left all his work to Kris which of course wouldn't be able to say no because h loves Luhan's grandma too. Kris was texting him non-stop about Tao who was helping him with his work. He wants to get pissed but he cannot at the same time, that was the very first time Kris was excited like that. He was happy for him so he just shrug it off. He thought, maybe it was good for Kris because he'll get to know Tao. He'll be close with him and they'll be able to talk. It's not that impossible to fall in-love with Kris if you get to know him so Luhan is positive that Tao will fall, eventually.

After the finals, Luhan and Sehun's relationship was suddenly revealed when someone in the faculty saw them making inside the classroom. It was reported to the University President. Sehun's grade was investigated if Luhan was fair at giving it, of course he is but he really can't blame the President for doubting him so he let them check all of his records. It got proven that Luhan was fair treatment to all of his students but still, he got fired for being in a relationship with his student. Worst, because it was a boy and it was not good at the University's image. Kim Minseok and Kim Jongdae's case is different because they're both adult.

Kris never once go against LuHan but he didn't support him too. Of all the people he was the one who warned Luhan the most about his relationship with Sehun. He didn't listen to him so it came to that. Luhan was glad enough that Kris never once said "I told you so". Sehun was able to graduate of course and Luhan was given a chance to stay at the university until then. They don't want the students to ask his whereabouts if he doesn't attend the ceremony.

On graduation day, Sehun confessed to Tao, Baekhyun and Chanyeol that he and Luhan is together. Sehun asked for his lover's permission to tell them first of course. Luhan thought it'll be a good opportunity so Tao can make the first move since his best friend is too slow. Kris asked him and the whole faculty to write on the ground "I Love You Huang ZiTao" but, the other said it was just in case he was able to tell Tao how he feels.

Luhan needs to in so Kris will make the next move or else his best friend won't be able to do anything that day. He knows him too well.

-end of flashback-

 

"Well? Enough with them. What about us Hannie~?" Sehun asked as he hugs his boyfriend. "When will we move at our apartment?"

"Oh my Gosh!" Luhan jumped out of the sofa.

"What!? Why? Oh My gosh!!" Sehun said surprised. "What is it?" he asked.

"I haven't told Kris yet. He doesn't know we decided to live together. Oh my God! He'll kill me for sure!!" he said in horror.

"let's just tell him later. I'm sure he'll understand." the younger said.

"You don't understand Hunnie~ that guy is like my father. He's so overprotective to me all the time. He's actually a nice guy despite being a giant dork most of the time."

"Stop talking about him. You're making me jealous!" Sehun pouted as he cross his arms. Luhan suddenly blushed at the scene.

"Gosh! You're so cute Hunnie~!" he said then he jumped the younger for a hug.

"Oh yeah? Says the one who's cuter. Specially when he's under me begging for more." Sehun smirked.

"Yah! I'm still older than you! Stop teasing me!" Luhan said with a blush.

Sehun just giggled then he buried his face on his boyfriend's neck. They stayed like that for a while. Both just smelling each other's scent. Seriously, Luhan is so happy. Losing his job is nothing, he wants to be with Sehun like that forever and always.

"Hannie~ can you give me a kiss?" Sehun asked.

"W. ..what?" he asked. He cannot believe Sehun is asking for it. He never once asked for it.

"Please? I need you to confirm you can do it too you know." he said cutely. Well, what's the harm right? It's not like he can't do it. He's just really embarrassed because that was the very first time Sehun asked him to do the first move. He's not used to it since the younger is always the first one who's proposing that they do something that feels good.

"Just a peck okay?" he said with begging eyes.

"Just a peck." Sehun repeated in confirmation.

Luhan gave him a very fast and light kiss on the lips. Sehun was happy though, his lover looks so cute after that. He was so red, even his ears and neck are blushing. He wants to carry him and take him to bed but, he can't. They're still at Luhan & Kris' shared apartment after all and any moment, Kris can come in and saw them making out. They'll be both dead if that happens.

Little did Luhan and Sehun who was holding back that Kris is actually still over at Tao's and having fun with the younger. Kris is not really planning on going home early that day because, duh~, he won't let a chance of meeting Tao's parents pass without him introducing himself as the boy friend. Also, Kris and Tao both promised that from that day on, they will always meet to eat the candy that was previously kept on the candy jar.

Luhan and Sehun's effort of holding back was really just a waste knowing Kris is having fun over at Tao's.

 

 


a/n: It's a double update :D please enjoy and thank for reading my story :D

sanjana3VIP_2NEXOshindiyoung ExoticSoneElfKu-chan3~ Thank you for commenting :D I love you guys LOL