chap. 1

Candy Jar & Note Box

"Okay Tao! This is getting more and more creepy okay! You shouldn't encourage your stalker!" Baekhyun said as he watch the younger reading the note that was on top of his desk.

"Stop calling whoever it is a 'stalker'!! It's 'secret admirer'! And! It's romantic okay!"

"Seriously Tao? Are you out of your mind?" he asked the younger.

"Whatever Baekhyun. You're just jealous because you don't have a secret admirer like me."

"And I don't want to have a STALKER!!" he rolled his eyes.

Tao is admiring the notes and he hid the strawberry candy on his bag to make sure he won't lose it. Baekhyun finally gave up telling him how creepy it is. It's been going on for 2 months now and no matter what Byun Baekhyun said, he won't stop and he doesn't want the candy and the note to stop coming. Baekhyun chatted with Chanyeol instead since Tao won't listen to him. The younger is currently looking out of the window, daydreaming about his secret admirer. The class is noisy just like always but in Tao's world, birds are singing.

"Class!" Professor Wu suddenly entered the classroom. Everyone was suddenly quiet and paying attention to the tall blonde guy in front of all of them. "Please don't make too much noise when you don't have a professor. You're all already 4th years and about to graduate from college now."

"But Sir! That's why we're enjoying our last year in here!" said Chanyeol. Everyone cheered and made lot of agreeing noises.

"I get that. But when you're inside the classroom. My classroom. I want you to act your age. You're all old enough~.. ." then he suddenly looked at Tao. "Well~ except Mr. Huang right over there. Why don't you all take an example from him? He's younger than all of you by 2 years and still, I never once saw him being noisy."

"That's because he's too busy daydreaming about his stalker sir." Baekhyun said. Tao blushed when others laughed at him including Mr. Wu.

"As much as I would love to hear about that stalker, I believe we have a lot to do today so ...let's start our lesson." he opened his book and started reading the notes that was sticking on it. "Chanyeol. You're up today. Present your work."

"What? I thought it's Baekhyun first?" he asked surprised.

"Baekhyun was sick last week so he asked for another 2 days. Come on~ just present whatever you have." he strictly said. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun who did a V sign cutely.

"Si. ..Sir?" Tao raised his hand.

"Yes ZiTao?" all of their classmates looked at the youngest.

"I. ..I finished my report earlier. ..Chanyeol and Baekhyun is still not ready so~ . ..If it's possible, maybe I could present mine first?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun both shoot him a thank you through their begging eyes.

"Okay then~" Mr. Wu said as he invites Tao in front. "you should thank ZiTao." he told Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Lunch is on us Sir." Chanyeol said while smiling brightly.

Mr. Wu and the class listened and paid a lot of attention while Tao is presenting his report. All and all he was smart and good at everything. Some of their classmates asked questions and Tao was able to answer them neatly. Mr. Wu asked some questions too and he answered it without even thinking twice. After Tao's report Mr. Wu discussed a little, gave them home works then dismissed the class. Actually, it's still early but the cute Professor, Lu Han who is Mr. Wu's best friend came and barged in the class so the taller had no other choice but dismissed them earlier.

Chanyeol paid for Tao's lunch just like what he said in the class earlier. The younger is happy that he had money to buy strawberries later. He loves strawberry. He could live his whole life eating only strawberries, also chocolate. He doesn't look like it but he has a sweet tooth. At the faculty, LuHan was looking at Tao's report that he passed before the class ended. He praised ZiTao for being so smart and young. Kris, or Mr. Wu said the same thing. They both think that the younger deserves where he is right now. He's literally a genius.

"He's not even paying attention that much when I'm teaching." Luhan said as he eat the food in his lunch box.

"Same here. At first I thought he was a delinquent student. I mean, all those piercings on his ear and accessories in his fingers are not something you should wear inside the school. Also, the first time he looked at me I seriously thought I was in trouble." Kris admitted as he eat the lunch that Lu Han gave to him. "Thanks for the lunch box anyways. This is really good."

"Your welcome. I cooked that." LuHan bragged. "Back to ZiTao. He looks so scary on the outside but if you get to know him, he was actually a sweetheart. He's so childish and spoiled. His outer appearance is the exact opposite of his personality."

"Agreed!" Kris said as he point his chopsticks to LuHan. ". ..I saw him with Chanyeol and Baekhyun once in the cafeteria. I guess both of them are his acting guardian, he keeps on bugging them to treat him."

"Well~ let's be real here. If he look at me with those begging eyes too, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to refuse." Luhan said as Kris nods in agreement.

"four more months and he'll be gone."

"Ahh~ that's right. Graduation." Luhan said. "All the cuties will be gone now huh~"

"You mean that kid on your advisory class named Oh Sehun?"

"Will you shut up Kris! What if someone hears you?" Luhan whined.

They're the "Chinese Couple" of the faculty. They're not literally a couple but other Professors started calling them that because they're like a pack, when you see LuHan you'll see Kris too. They're best friends since childhood so when Kris decided to go to Korea, Luhan followed him there. They're living together for 6 years now. While LuHan and Kris are arguing about LuHan having a crush on his student named Oh Sehun; Chanyeol, Baekhyun and ZiTao is in the cafeteria doing homeworks while talking about Tao's "Secret Admirer" as he call it.

"So? What are you planning to do Tao?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nothing."

"You mean it's okay to you that you have a stal~~.."

"Secret admirer!" Tao corrected him. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"FINE! Secret Admirer! . ..is it okay that you have a secret admirer?"

"Of course!!" he answered cheerfully. "I mean, isn't it romantic to think that there's someone out there who's always looking and paying attention to you?" he said as he put his hands under his chin. He suddenly looks so dreamy.

"No! I'll think it's creepy! And scary!" Chanyeol answered. "Why are keeping the notes by the way? Why don't you just throw it away!? The jokes are so corny Tao."

"It's corny but it's cute okay!" he argued. "Also. ..when I'm in a bad mood, those jokes are really helping me."

"I still think you should put a stop to this Tao. It's been 2 months already since you started receiving those candies and notes. We're just worried for you." Baekhyun said as he put his pen down and look worriedly at the younger.

"Don't be. A candy and a note is harmless."

"Oh yeah? Give me the notes Tao!" Chanyeol demanded.

"Promise you won't do anything to it first!" Tao pouted. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at him with an unamused face. "Here~" he handed out the note with a little hesitation.

"It says.. ."What has 148 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk?. ... My Zipper!".. .this clearly says your stalker is a guy Tao~!" Baekhyun said while frowning.

"Baekhyun~ you really think that'll bother me? You do know I'm bi right?" he rolled his eyes at the older.

"Ugh~! Forget it! No matter what we tell you,  you wouldn't do anything about all this right?" Baekhyun messed his own hair.

"Right!"

That day, their class went home early because of the sudden faculty meeting. Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to watch movie, they invited him but he refused saying he needs to finish their homework that was due the next day. They didn't bother him anymore after saying he will let them copy it the next day.

Tao ran to his room as soon as he reached home. He took out the note that he received that day. Took out a pen and put a date on its back then he opened his drawer and retrieved a cute little box and put the note there. He took out the candy that was safe on his bag too then walked to the big cookie jar that was on top of his bed side table.

"I'll be graduating soon." he looked at the cookie jar preciously. "I wonder if I'll get to meet you before that. ..I wonder if this jar will ever get full." He said as he shake the jar that was almost one fourth full of the strawberry candy.

He's not eating it all, just keeping it as a treasure, the notes too. At first, he was just like Baekhyun, he thought it was creepy. ..but still he doesn't know why he kept the candies and the notes.

 

-//-

 

The next day, just like always, there's a note and a strawberry candy on top of his desk. He excitedly ran to it like a kid. That scene becomes so natural to all of their classmates now. It's like cuteness are overloading whenever Tao is entering the room with his cheerful face, expecting to see the little gift from his secret admirer.

"So? What does it say today?" Chanyeol asked. Tao smiled at him before looking at the note to read what was written on it.

"Do you have a Bandaid? Cos I just scraped my knee falling for you... ." Tao reads. "Oh my God! That's so cute!!" he commented as he blush. No one dared to comment, not even Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They're all tired telling him it's creepy anymore. He wrapped the candy and keep it safe in his bag then he used the note as his bookmark just like always.

-//-

Wednesday, Tao suddenly feel so sick and tired. He doesn't know why, maybe because he went all out the other day when he and Sehun, his friend from another section, played basketball until they cannot stand anymore then rain suddenly comes. Even if he's like that, even if he's feeling sluggish. He forced himself to go to school.

He has 2 reasons, first is their homework that he worked hard on and second, because he cannot miss the candy and the pick up line on the note that he will get that day. When he arrived at school and his acting guardian, Chanyeol and Baekhyun saw him, they immediately gets worried. His complexion doesn't look good, he has red nose and teary eyes and most of all, he was coughing too much.

They told him he should go home and rest but he was persistent about at least attending the lesson where he needs to submit his homework, which is Mr. Wu's lecture. Even if he's like that, when he saw the usual candy and the note, his smile automatically creeps on his lips. He's too tired to ran to his desk so he took his time as he walk weakly to it.

"I'll be good to you today since you're sick." Baekhyun pat his head gently. "Let me read that for you." he volunteered. Tao nods and gave the note to the older guy.

"So.. .?" Chanyeol looked behind Baekhyun.

"Do you have a map?" he paused as he look at Tao who's already looking forward at the answer. "..Coz Babe~ I keep gettin' lost in your eyes." Baekhyun cringed in disgust after reading it.

Tao is happy of course, he even giggled at it. Seriously, the younger is like the ball of sunshine of their room. His smile is so bright that even guys are getting blinded by it, plus, because he's sick, he just looks so cute for some reason and they all suddenly felt that want to spoil him.

"That's the cutest pick up line so far." he said as he giggle more.

"Oh yeah?" Chanyeol pulled a chair and sat in front of him.

"What does the other note says?"

"Uhm~ let's see." he said cutely as he pause and think about the notes that he's keeping on the note box. "~How was Heaven when you left it?;

~You must be a magician, because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears;

~When I first saw you I looked for a signature, because every masterpiece has one;. .."

"Tao~" Baekhyun laughed at how excited the younger is.

"~This morning I saw a flower and I thought it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen; until I met you;" Tao continued.

"Tao~!" Chanyeol tried to make the younger stop too while laughing like Baekhyun.

"~I thought happiness started with an H. Why does mine starts with U?."

"Huang ZiTao!" they both called him then he giggled cutely at them.

"Seriously~ stop!" Chanyeol ruffled his hair.

"That's right. You guys should stop chatting because I'm already here." Mr. Wu suddenly said behind them. Chanyeol and Baekhyun immediately sat back to their original seat as Mr. Wu looks at ZiTao who's suddenly coughing too much. Maybe getting too excited is bad. The professor looked at him worriedly, he even looked like he was about to touch his back to comfort him but the younger finally stopped coughing. "Are you okay ZiTao?" Kris asked.

"I'm fine sir. Just a little cold." he answered.

"It's not little cold at all sir." the class president suddenly said. "I think he has a fever sir. Maybe we should send him home." Kris looked at Tao again then touched his forehead which made the younger surprise.

"You're burning!" he said. "Why did you come to school? You should've stayed home!" he partly scolded, partly worriedly said.

"I want to pass my homework." he answered with head down. That was the very first time he saw the Professor that worried and a little angry. Mr. Wu sighed.

"Give me the homework." he told the younger. When Tao gave it to him, he called out Chanyeol. "Help me get him to the infirmary."

"I. ..I can go alone." Tao insisted as Mr. Wu help him on his feet.

"ZiTao~ I know that you're the youngest in here. But being this persistent and spoiled right now won't help you. Just let us okay?" the professor said kindly.

Tao nods, it'll be very embarrassing if he refused more, right. Mr. Wu helped him walk by supporting his hips while Chanyeol is carrying his bag. He was so damn shy seriously, Mr. Wu's hand on his hips feels so hot and burning. He doesn't know why but that's how he felt. He left him in the infirmary and told him to rest, maybe sleep so he'll feel better.

As Tao stares into the ceiling he asked himself why Mr. Wu's hands is so big and attractive. He suddenly remembered the very first time he met and saw the Professor. It was Mr. Wu's first day in work, Tao was a second year then. His blonde hair and his big hands was the one who made a deep impression in him. He admitted to Baekhyun once that he find Mr. Wu attractive. The way he wears his white polo shirt with 2 loose buttons and the way he carries his books as he waltz into the hallway.

Tao gets more attracted at the professor when he saw his student journal. He once passed his project on him and accidentally saw the said journal. It was full of scribbles about his students and also some cute drawings. He laughed after seeing but he admitted that it was nice of Mr. Wu to list his student's personalities on a journal. He only stopped paying attention to Mr. Wu when he starts getting the candies and the notes. For him, there is nothing more sweeter than that now. He promised to himself that no matter who his sweet admirer is, he will give him a chance to love him because duh~ he's sweet enough to even think about giving him a candy with pick up line notes everyday. Just thinking about the effort put on it was enough for Tao to feel that way.

 

-//-

 

"ZiTao? Are you okay now? You should rest more." Mr. Wu said when he saw Tao on his class the next day.

"I'm fine now sir. I'm okay." Tao answered weakly. "You don't look like you're fine to me Mr. Huang." Mr. Wu crossed his arms as he frown.

"Don't mind him sir. That's probably because he forced himself to come to school today because he was expecting to receive his daily share of a strawberry candy and a corny joke written on a small sticky note.. .." Baekhyun said. ".. .But sadly, there's no candy. There's no pick up lines on a sticky note. Nothing. He came for nothing." Chanyeol added. Tao pouted as his two friends states the fact. Mr. Wu frowns more as he stare at Tao.

"Chanyeol. Baekhyun. Help Mr. Huang to the infirmary. If he's still sick, then I'll personally excuse him to all his professors for today and tomorrow.. .." Tao was about to say something but the Professor didn't gave him the time and the chance. ". ..and no Mr. Huang. You won't argue this time. You'll do as I say. I already told you, you're the youngest in here and we're all just worried for you."

"That's right." the girls said as they smile at him. Everyone nods at what Mr. Wu said.

"Just go ZiTao. A day or two of not attending classes won't affect your grades. Let's face it. You're the smarter in this class." Everyone made both agreeing and disagreeing sounds. Mr. Wu just smiled at his students to make it look like a joke even if in reality, he mean it. He just said the truth so he believes there'll be no harm.

"I'm so sorry for the trouble and thank you sir."

Tao wanted to bow but he was a little dizzy so he stumbled. Mr. Wu was fast to catch him then passed him to his two friends. The two helped Tao to the infirmary as their professor starts the class without them. Tao said he's not sleepy so Baekhyun secretly told Chanyeol to ask the nurse for a sleeping pills. He said the younger won't feel any better if he doesn't sleep to get some rest. The nurse told Tao it was a medicine for his fever, Chanyeol's puppy smile made her lie, it's easy for him to make the nurse agree. The both of them said goodbye to Tao after he took the pills, then they went back to their class.

"How's he?" Mr. Wu asked them as they enter.

"We made him drink sleeping pills so he'll sleep. We'll take him home later if he doesn't wake up." Chanyeol answered.

The professor just nods then he resumed his lecture as Baekhyun and Chanyeol sit down. The first 2 class ended and Tao is still sleeping. The two visited him at lunch but he's still snoring while hugging a pillow cutely. They went back to the class since the younger is still not awake. They left him some food to make sure he won't be hungry if he wakes up.

4:30pm, Tao finally woke up. Afternoon classes are about to end. The nurse is not there but he saw the food that Baekhyun and Chanyeol left so he ate it. He was glad he has them even if they're annoying sometimes. Looks like Sehun and some of their classmates checked on him too since there's a lot of food on the table beside the bed. But above all of those snacks. Only one, there's only one that took his full attention. He excitedly grabbed three candy with the usual sticky note with a corny joke.

 

"I wish I was one of ur tears, so I could be born in your eyes, run down your cheek, and die on your lips.

Strawberry to keep you happy, Chocolate to keep you sweet and Milk to keep you healthy.

I hope you like them. I'm sorry it's late. Please get well soon."

 

"Strawberry, Chocolate and Milk?" he chuckled at it as he hug and keep it near his heart. "Guess.. .I'll eat the strawberry one." he smiled then he carefully opened the wrapper. He lied back to the bed as he squirms in happiness. That was the longest note, the sweetest one and the only one that looks like a conversation.

 

-//-

 

A week after. "Good morning."

"Mr. Han? Why are you here? Where's Mr. Wu?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'll be his replacement for at least a week. Apparently, Mr. Wu dozed off yesterday and was on an accident." everyone made surprised reactions. ". ..but he's fine now. Don't worry about him. He's naturally a hard headed giant to there's not much damage, just some scrape on his elbows and knees . ..and just a few stitches on his forehead." Luhan cringed as he think about it.

"Sounds painful." Chanyeol said as he shudder.

"That's right." LuHan said. "Let's start the lesson now so we'll finish early."

Everyone cheered loudly except Tao who's super worried for their adviser. Not even the three candies with a note attached to it can make the worry go away. Mr. Wu helped him when he was sick and he was not able to say thank you properly due to the homeworks and project that he needs to finish. While the class is busy listening to Mr. Han's discussion, Tao is actually texting Chanyeol and Baekhyun under his desk. He's looking at front though~. It's one of his skills, to send a message without entirely looking at the screen to type.

~~~

To: EggYeol, BaekCon

From: PandaTao

I'm worried for Mr. Wu~ let's visit him later~?

 

From: BaekCon

To: PandaTao, EggYeol

Ohoho~ the old crush is making a comeback?

 

From: EggYeol

To: BaekCon, PandaTao

I'm in!!! I keep on imagining the stitches. I've never seen one! I wonder how it looks on a persons face :D:D:D

 

To: EggYeol, BaekCon

From: PandaTao

@Bacon; I won't deny anything about the crush but seriously, I'm just worried for him. He helped me when I was down with the fever last week remember? -.- @EggYeol; LOL I'm sure it looks scary. I've never seen one before either.

 

From: BaekCon

To: PandaTao, EggYeol

Okay then~! I'm in too~. But.. ..wait~ is he still in the hospital?

 

From: EggYeol

To: PandaTao, BaekCon

Let's ask Mr. Han later :D 

~~~

 

The three of them looked at each other then nods. The class continues but Tao's mind is not there at all. Just like what he said to Baekhyun, he's worried for Mr. Wu who was kind enough to help him when he has a fever the previous week. He opened his book and blankly reads what was written on the small note that day. He didn't get to read it earlier because Mr. Han came into the room. He secretly reads it as the Professor discuss in front of the class.

"Hello.. . Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back." Tao smiles while looking at it. He admits it's cute and fluffy. He wonders where his secret admirer is getting all the lines. Maybe the internet? Or maybe some corny books on the bookstore? Wherever it is, Tao wants to have a copy coz yes, it's corny but it's kind of sweet if look at it in a deeper light.

After class they asked Mr. Han if Mr. Wu is still in the hospital. The cute Professor said their adviser is already at his home, resting. Since they don't want to barged in Mr. Wu's house, Tao asked Mr. Han instead to tell him to get well soon. Lunch break. They are at their usual spot in the cafeteria. There's not much student at Tuesdays because there are club activities so the cafeteria is not that noisy and chaotic. They're eating when Baekhyun remembered the movie he watched the other night.

"It's just like your situation Tao." he excitedly said.

"The girl was receiving gift from someone and to find out who is her stalker, she came to their clubroom super early to check who's leaving it in her locker."

"Ah!!!" Chanyeol joined the conversation. "That's right! We just have to come here early than anyone else to see who it is right?"

"It won't be special anymore if I know who it is right?" Tao frowned.

"Don't you wanna know who it is Tao? I mean, we'll be graduating soon. Isn't it about time to meet your secret admirer." Baekhyun quoted.

"That's right. There's not much time before we graduate. You won't be able to receive the candy and the notes when you're already working. You'll surely regret not even knowing who the person is." Chanyeol added.

"ugh~" Tao groaned as he put his chopsticks down. "FINE!" he suddenly said. "Let's come here early tomorrow!"

"This is what we're talking about! That's right Tao! We need to meet your secret admirer now!" Baekhyun cheered loudly. Everyone in the cafeteria stared at them including some of the Professors who doesn't look amused.

 

-//-

 

"So? It's still dark. And I haven't eaten breakfast or anything." Tao said a little annoyed and not in the mood.

"I know you won't be able to eat so. ..here." Chanyeol gave him milk and bread. He accepted it wholeheartedly. His stomach is really loud that his secret admirer might caught them hiding under the Professor's table.

"What about me Yeol?" Baek asked.

"shhhh~!!!" Chanyeol suddenly put his hands on Baekhyun's mouth as the door of their classroom slides.

"Oh My God!!!" Baekhyun whispers as Mr. Han enters the room. He stopped at Tao's desk and stands there for a while.

"Mr. Han!?" Tao suddenly came out. "You're the one leaving the candies and notes?" he asked surprised. Luhan looks surprised too as Baekhyun and Chanyeol shows themselves too.

"Oh My God!!! You scared me!!" the Professor said as he put his hands on his chest. "What are you guys doing here and what are you talking about?" he asked.

"You're holding the candy?" Tao's eyes is never leaving Luhan's hands that's holding his strawberry candy.

"Oh~ so this is yours? I thought you left it here. I was about to take and eat it." he smiled to the younger. "Here~ I'm giving it back." he says.

"What? Was the candy there when you entered the room?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well~ yeah."

"then why are you here this early Mr. Han?" Tao asked.

"I'm going to retrieve the book I left here yesterday." he explained with a smile. "Now that I've answered all of your questions~ please answer mine. What are you guys doing here so early?"

"We're. ..we're trying to caught someone." Tao said honestly.

"Oh~ who is it? Maybe I can help. I'm always here at this hour."

"Really Mr. Han?" Chanyeol asked as if he cannot believe.

"Yes. I'm an early bird." his phone suddenly rang. "I'm gonna have to answer this. Excuse me." he said as he walk to the table and retrieve the book he was talking about. When he's already out of sight, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tao looked at each other.

"Tao~ did you check your table when we entered the room?" Baekhyun asked. Tao shook his head. "So it's really there?" Tao frowned.

"Maybe your stalker is doing it at night." Chanyeol said.

"The book." Tao said as he sit to his chair.

"Huh~?" the two asked at the same time.

"The book. It was not his. It's Mr. Wu's. It's always been there on the top of the table." he stated.

"What? So Mr. Han lied to us?" Chanyeol said.

"Or maybe. Mr. Wu lends him the book. They're best friends after all." Baekhyun humored them.

"You think so?" Tao asked.

"Yes." he answered surely. "Let's try again tomorrow. Let's go more earlier."

"I'm in!!" Chanyeol excitedly said. Tao looked at the note and reads the corny joke for the day. The handwriting is kind of messy this time but he can still read it. Also, there's a cute little heart drawing on the end of the pick up line.

"Do you know what I did last night? I looked up at the stars, and matched each one with a reason why I love you. ~<3" 

Tao's whole day is a happy one, he doesn't care about knowing his secret admirer's identity anymore because there'll be no thrill if it's not a "Secret" anymore. Even for a little while he wants to stay like that, not knowing who is the precious guy who treats him preciously. He was happy until afternoon came.

He was walking home, he saw some of their girl classmates and he was about to call them, but. ..he heard them talking about him. He walked behind them secretly then he listened to what they're saying about him. Seems like, they kind of hate him because, "both Mr. Wu and Mr. Han is spoiling him too much". That's what he heard. He was so angry at them for even thinking like that, he purposely excused himself then walk past through them.

When he gets home he was so angry, he throws his bag somewhere in his room then jumped to his bed face first. He flails and throw tantrums and he hit his bed with his fist. When he was finally calm, he sat up and pouted. He looked around his room to see where is his bag. He remembered that he needs to put the note to the Note Box and the Candy to his candy Jar. While he's on it, he decided to read some of the notes to make his mood brighter.

 

"You're eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean and baby, I'm all lost at sea..

You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.

Honey, you give new meaning to the definition of 'edible'.

I think I can die happy now, coz I've just seen a piece of heaven.

I'm no organ donor, but I'd be happy to give you my heart.

Excuse me...Hi, I'm writing an essay on the finer things in life, and I was wondering if I could interview you.

If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I would be walking through my garden forever.

Can you give me directions to your heart? I've seemed to have lost myself in your eyes."

 

He started blushing half through reading each and every pick up lines on the note. He looked at the Candy Jar. It's already one fourth full. He started at the two different flavors inside it, the ones he received when he has a fever. The 'Milk, to keep him healthy and the Chocolate to keep him sweet.' Since he's in a bad mood, eating the chocolate to keep him sweet won't be a harm right? He took it out of the jar and ate it while reading the notes again.

 

"It's not my fault I fell in love. You are the one that tripped me.

God gave us two ears, two eyes, two legs and two hands, but he only gave us one heart, and he wanted me to find you and tell you, you are the second one.

Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

What time do you have to be back in heaven?

There are many fish in the sea but you're the only one that's caught my eye."