Chapter 2

Happy Ending? (Sequel for 'The curse of 4 students')

 Taehee went to a witch's house and asked for some poison.The witch gave her 2 bottles of poison.One with purple colour and another one green colour."You can change yourself to whoever you want.Even 2 persons."The witch said and smile wickedly.Taehee smirked and bow tothe witch before exit the house.She stood in front of the house to looked at the 2 bottles.'You'll never get my oppas.'She thought and smirked before head toward her apartment.She knocked the door and her sister open the door with a smile."Where have you been?"Eunhee asked and Taehe just shook her head while quitely went to her room."And,don't bother me unnie."·Taehee said coldly and enter her room.Eunhee smile faded away and frowned.She shrugged and went to her room.

 

 Tomorrow morning,iKON decided to go shopping since it's their free time."Bobby,let's went to that jewelry shop."B.I pointed at the shop and they went there.They searched for ring that is suitable for their girlfriend.Suddenly,they heard two familiar voices."Hyunwoo oppa,can you buy that for me?"Bobby was shocked when he heard Yoona's aegyeo voice.He turned around and saw Yoona was clinging her arm with a guy.He also saw Taeyeon with another guy.He patted B.I's shoulder and pointed at the couples.They were very angry that they decided to storm off.'How can she do it to me?'B.I and Bobby thought and sighed deeply.

 

 Yoona stared at her back and saw both of them went away.She smirked.She gave a signal to Taeyeon and she nodded.They went to a washroom and suddenly Yoona's body combined with Taeyeon's body.Her face turn to Taehee's face."Now,it's almo t done."She smirked and laughed with the two guys.

 

 Yoontae were reading magazines when suddenly they heard someone knocked on the door.They were the only one in the dorm since the other have schedules.Yoona open the door and saw B.I and Bobby stood in front of the door with a straight face."Oppa!"Just as Yoona wanted to hug Bobby,he pushed her till she fell on her bum."Oppa! What with you?!"Yoona shouted and Taeyeon quickky ran to the door."What's hapoening?"Tayeeon asked and B.I scoffed."Don't act all innocence.You guys are cheating on us right?!"B.I shouted and Yoontae gasped in disbelief.

 

 "What are you guys talking about?! Do you have any proof?!"Taeyeon who was in rage,shouted."Don't shout at me you ing sl*t!"B.I shouted tgat make Taeyeon gasped.Tears were welling in her eyes and it fell down."You cheater!"B.I saud and stormed off.Yoona looked over at Bobby with tears falling down her cheeks,and said."You will not do it liie him right?"Bobby scoffed.Taeyeon was already on her knees while sobbing."You think? Of course I'll do it like him!"He shouted and went away.Yoontae cried in front of the entrance for hours.And then Tiffany and Jessica came back."Guys!"They shouted and went to their side.Seeing them crying like this really broke their hearts.