Chapter 3

Happy Ending? (Sequel for 'The curse of 4 students')

 B.I and Bobby went to YG's practice room and threw their bags.They lay and sighed deeply.They pulled their beanies to cover their faces.The others just look at them weirdly."Yah,you guys should cheer up.Tomorrow is your annivesary with Taeyeon-noona and Yoona-noona."Yunhyeong said and they glared at him."Huh,annivesary my .They will just get laid with another guy."B.I said coldly while glaring mid-air."What are you talking about?"Chanwoo asked in confusion.Junhoe looked at them and thought.'I just made a visit at their dorm when they are at the shopping mall.And they are at their dorm.Then,who did they saw?'He shook his head and decided to ask for help."Guys,I'll take a fresh air first."Junhoe said and they just nodded.

 

 The aura was very dark and they decided to not bother them since they knew they would get into troubles."Hello,Jongin is it? Can we meet at the cafe nearby your dorm? Okay,since this is urgent,I want us to meet right now."Junhoe said and he hung up.He went to the cafe and waited for Jongin to arrive.He read a mystery book since he likes it.Suddenly he went across the black magic."The Syrium's poison (A made up name ^_^).It can change someone's face,body and voice to someone else's.It is even possible if you want to change to 2 persons or more.Someone might use this at Taeyeon noona and Yoona noona."

 

 Then he heard someone clear his throat.He look above and saw Jongin.He stood up and bow."Annyeonghaseyo."Jongin just chuckled and forced him to sit."Just be infromal to me."Jongin said and Junhoe laughed awkwardly."What are your purpose of calling me here?"Jongin asked and Junhoe clear his throat."B.I and Bobby has told me about you guys when you guys were at high school."He started and Jongin laughed."Ah,he told you that? Aish....Whatever,continue."Jongin said and Junhoe continued."And I knew you know a lot about black magic? And I think someone used it at Taeyeon noona and Yoona noona."Junhoe finished and Jongin's eyes widened."Maybe that someone is their fan?"Jongin asked unsure."But,why did you say the were the one that's getting used?"Jongin asked.Curiousty was written all over his face.

 

 "Because,tomorrow is their annivesary.So,accidentally all of us went to the mall just now before practicing.When they went to the mall,I decided to go to SNSD's dorm to visit Taeyeon noona and Yoona noona.They WERE at their dorm.But other members were at their schedule.So,they have to look after the dorm.But when we went to the practice room,minutes later we saw B.I and Bobby were all raging.We asked why and they said they saw Taeyeon noona and Yoona noona with another guy.Not their brother or relatives.Boyfriend."Junhoe finished and Jongin was gaping."And maybe that someone used this poison."He showed Jongin the Syrium's poison.

 

 "I gotta go to them."Jongin ran to SNSD's dorm.When he arrived at the dorm.He knocked the door loudly.Then,Seohyun open the door.Her face showed worriedness."Oh,Jongin-ssi.You came at the perfect time."Jongin quickly enter the dorm to see the other members were knocking on Yoontae's room."Yah,Kim Taeyeon! Im Yoona! Come out now!"Sunny shouted and knocked again.Jongin felt pity all over his body seeing them like this.

 

  B.I and Bobby walked to their dorm in silence.Suddenly,Bobby remember Eunhee's words."Yah,isn't it weird? Yesterday,Eunhee asked us to take care of Yoona and Taeyeon.And something happen to us just a day after that.Doesn't that weird?"Bobby said and that make B.I snapped."That make sense."He said and they decided to solved the mystery tomorrow with the help from Jongin.