Chapter 4

Happy Ending? (Sequel for 'The curse of 4 students')

 "Okay SNSD! You're next!"A guy wearing headphones shouted.Today is SNSD's comeback stage with a song called 'MR. MR.'.It was a good song.Pink lightstick were everywhere in the audiences.What Taeyeon and Yoona didn't know was B.I and Bobby were there to apologise and cheer them for being an .They wore mask and also cap for disguise.When the song played,B.I and Bobby cheered as loud as they could."LET'S GO!"B.I shouted making Taeyeon slightly startled.She looked at his way and smiled.B.I opened his mask making Taeyeon smiled."NAL BWA!"Bobby shouted loudly making the fans around them startled and SNSD members almost laughed.

 

 When the show finished and they wanted to know who is the winner,a fan gasped and shrieked."B.I oppa! Bobby oppa!"She shrieked,making all attention went toward them.The current MC,Baekhyun,Yubi,Suho and Kwanghee chuckled."Oh,Hanbin-ssi! Bobby-ssi! Come here."Kwanghee said and the fnas pushed them to go to the stage."Since there are rumor about you guys dating the SNSD members,what would you like to say?"Kwanghee suddenly asked.IKON manager signalled them to not speak anything but they decided to be a rebel for awhile.

 

 "Well....."B.I said and both of them dragged Taeyeon and Yoona with them."She IS mine."B.I stated and the fans squealed."She IS mine too."Bobby said as he side-hugged Yoona.The idols and fans all congratulated them and it became the hot topic of the year.

 

                      IKON MEMBERS B.I AND BOBBY IS IN THE RELATIONSHIP WITH SNSD MEMBERS TAEYEON AND YOONA

 

                                         TRAINEE AND QUEEN RELATIONSHIPS + THEIR CONFESSION AT 'INKIGAYO'

 

 "Hanbin-ah,Bobby-ah....Why did you reveal it?!"YG appa asked.He is not mad but he is just confused.Why would they do that? Even a legend singer didn't have a littlest courage to do that."Is it wrong to show the public that we love someone?"Bobby asked that made YG appa taken aback."Arasso,I'll handle the media."YG appa said and dismissed B.I and Bobby."Dude,your words just made YG appa shocked."B.I said as he slightly punched Bobby's arms."Protect our GF no matter what."Both of them laughed at Bobby's cheesy words.

 

 Taehee gripped her phone tightly when she saw the news."Taehee-ah,I know what you're doing.Just stop! They are not going to be yours! Get some sense enter your mind!"Eunhee shouted at her and she glared at her sister."Shut the up! They will love me! For sure!"Taehee replied and Eunhee scoffed."No,they're not gonna be yours!"Taehee pulled out a gun from her jacket and a bullet flew to her sister.And it hit Eunhee right in her heart."Unnie!"She kneeled beside her sister and cried as she gripped her sister's hands tightly.

 

 "So,my Taeyeonnie already revealed your relationship?"Heechul and Leeteuk asked as they wiggled their eyebrows."And our Yoong too?"They looked at her and the 2 girls blushed."Be cautious of the antis okay?"Siwon said as he hugged both of them."TaeTiSeo! We have to go to Happy Together set!"Their manager shouted and TaeTiSeo bid their goodbyes to them."Oppa,who is the guest?"Tiffany asked as she ate a fries."Hyunbin-ssi and Han Jimin-ssi and also 2 secret guests."Their manager said as he wiggled his eyebrows."Secret..."Taeyeon muttered.

 

 When they arrived,the first thing they did was greeting staffs and emcees."Taeyeon-ah! Chukahae!"Jaesuk said as he hugged TaeTiSeo."Thanks."Taeyeon shyly said."Taeng!"Taeyeon widened her eyes when she heard that loving voice."Why are they here oppa?"Taeyeon asked as she pointed at the 2 boys."Well he is your boyfriend and he is your friend's boyfriend right?"Jaesuk said and chuckled.