Chapter 5

Happy Ending? (Sequel for 'The curse of 4 students')

 "Mr! Mr!"Taeyeon,Tiffany and Seohyun finished the dance and the hosts and guests applaud for them."Woah,I really love the song."Shin Bong Sun said and clapped her hand."Muah!"Hanbin screamed as he gave Taeyeon a flying kiss.

 

 Fany and Seohyun shrieked like a fangirl and covered their faces.Taeyeon who was flattered just replied it back making the whole set erupted in cheers."Pity our PD.He's excited to see Taeyeon yet this is what he got."Park Myungsoo said and the PD just shyly smiled.Taeyeon shoot him a big heart using both her hands making the PD covered his face in shyness.

 

 Hanbin furrowed his eyebrows and Bobby tapped his shoulder."Noona,Hanbin is here if you forgot."Bobby said and they laughed as Taeyeon blushed.

 

 "I think both of us will go away first."Han Jimin and Hyunbin bow to them as they prevented them to leave.It's so harmony in the set.

 

 "Taeyeon-ah,we have numerous questions from your fans and we already picked 5 for you to answer.We randomly picked it."Misun said as she handed Taeyeon the letters.Taeyeon chuckled as she took the letters and opened the first one.

 

 " 'Taeyeon unnie,I love you so much and I really want to see you in real life.My brother also loves you.I have a favor to ask,can you-....' "Taeyeon stopped reading and laughed her ahjumma laugh as she fanned her fan.Fany took the letter and read it.She bursted in laughter too.

 

 "This fan wanted Taeyeon to sing a song dedicated for Hanbin-ssi."

 

 The casts woo-ed and Taeyeon blushed a deep crimson red.They cheered for Taeyeon as she stood up and faced Hanbin who was biting his lips,wanting to hide the big smile that wanted to appear.

 

 Taeyeon sang one of her OST,'I love you' and Hanbin immediately hugged her.Did that made the people there screamed like there's no tomorrow."Okay,the set is becoming hot right now."Jaesuk said as he fanned his fans and Park Myungsoo took out his wig and blew air in it making Taeyeon bursted in laughter.

 

 Hanbin looked at Taeyeon and winked at her making her blushed deeply.They are really in love.