Chapter 1

Happy Ending? (Sequel for 'The curse of 4 students')

B.I'S P.O.V

 

 Me and Bobby just finished recording for Mix & Match and I'm so exhausted right now.Me and my members were currently laying on the practice room's floor.Waiting for Hyunsuk hyung to watch our hard work.Suddenly the door open revealing Hyunsuk hyung wearing his usualhat and he sat on the chair."Okay,you can start now."We put on the music and started to dance.Suddenly Hyunsuk hyung smile and gave a signal to someone to enter.I immediately recognize the sweet scent.It's my Taengoo! Okay,you have to focus B.I.After the dance end,me and Bobby ran toward our girlfriend and hugged them tightly."Yah,you guys stink!"They shouted and pushed us while scrunching their faces.

 

 "Yeah,you guys should take a bath or wipe your sweat."Hyunsuk hyung said and we rubbed our napes.Our girlfriend laughed and pinched our cheeks."Aigoo,kyeopta!"They said and we chuckled.The others show an 'I'm-disgusted' face.Including Hyunsuk hyung."Okay,I'm getting goosebump over you sweety couple."Jinhwan said and rubbed his arms while we just laughed.

 

AUTHOR'S P.O V

 

 Yoona and Taeyeon went to Starbuck first before heading to their dorm."Unnie,two days after this is our annivesary with the boys."Yoona said and Taeyeon nodded her head."Let's buy some gifts after this."Yoona nodded and they continued to eat their snack.Yoona sensed someone was staring at them.She looked around and saw a girl with shades and beach hat was looking at them suspiciously."Unnie,let's go somewhere else."Yoona whsipered.Taeyeon was confused but decided to follow her."Wae Yoona?"Taeyeon asked after they were already far from the Starbuck.

 

 "I saw that a girl was stalking us."Yoona said and Taeyeon's mouth formed an 'O'."But the thing is,her gaze is different.Differenr from the gaze of a fan.Or anything.More like rage and hatred."Yoona stated that make Taeyeon gulped."Is it possible that she is iKON's fan?"Taeyeon asked.She was afraid if the fan will harm them."Everything will be fine unnie."Yoona comforted Taeyeon and it didn't worked.Both of them were feeling the same thing.Worried.They went to a mall and bought some gifts for B.I and Bobby."Thsi would be enough."Taeyeon said as she looked at the paper bag full with clothes,perfumes and many more .

 

 B.I and Bobby were heading toward the exit door from YG when a girl stood in front of them.They immediately recognize her."Oh,Nam Eunhee-ssi.What are you doing here?"Bobby asked softly that make the girl blush."I just want to say.Make sure you take a good care of Taeyeon-unnie and Yoona-unnie."She bow and before she left,she hand them a paper and a pen."My sister wanted your signature.Her name is Nam Taehee."She said and they gave her their autographs."And,I said it again.Take a good care of them."Eunhee said.Emphasizing each words.B.I and Bobby had a weird feeling but just shtugged it off.They thought maybe she is just a defensive fan.

 

 Nam Eunhee ran toward the bus station and waved."Taehee-ah! I got the signature."Taehee just curved a small smile.Eunhee's dongsaeng turn out to be the mysterious girl that stalked Yoontae.

 

 "Bobby,doesn't that girl felt weird? Her asking us sternly to take care of the girls......seems weird."B.I said and Bobby just shrugged."Maybe she is just a dwfwnsive fan."He said and B.I just shrugged."Yah,day after tomorrow will be our annivesary with the girls."They started to dance stupidly and laughed "We should buy some gifts for them."B.I said and Bobby agreed.Taehee was hiding behind the wall,hearing their conversstions."Don't be too happy guys."She smirked and went away.