Sooyoung,the traitor.

New city,new life,SEOUL.

CHAPTER 4
The next morning, when I woke up I found baekhyun and his friends having breakfast in the kitchen and my face was 😮 i looked them for 3/4 seconds .. then stops immediately and run into my room to change the clothes with school uniform, and went down again in a hurry to make the breakfast, they had already finished, only I was missing.

Just finished, we all went to school.

They were already at 9.30 and the lessons were about to start, I walked for a while 'to the bathroom to wash my hands, but suddenly inspired a girl behind me, I greeted her with kindness, and she respond to me  with a smile, she looks different from all the girls at this school, all with makeup, expensive clothes etc .. she seemed PURE and kind, we presented ourselves she said she was called Sandara, but calls herself  Dara, 16 years old, and in a few days she will make the birthday (July 26)


She is the first girl who talked to me in this school, the first girl that tried to meet me. We went to class, and sat nearby, I asked why there was the previous day of school, and she replied that it was committed with the family.

Suddenly I saw the door open, by the teacher with a guy, She introduced him, and discovered that it was a new student named Kris, came from Canada, and he didn't know how to speak Korean (like me), because he's Chinese.

He's so beautiful.He talked in English in a crazy way, but you could tell right away that it was not a good person.
I mean,he  isn't a "good boy" you could tell from his eyes.

about looks ..

I think it is Sooyoung staring at him with that face" ☺️" he did the same, I think that Kai had noticed this, and shot a lot of  paper balls to Sooyoung for wake her, I think that bothered him. : /

anyway, is not of my business.

At the end of the lesson I saw Sooyoung and kai fight (again) but this time I saw kai very angry, and Sooyoung uncaring ..

Meanwhile, I was going through there around Dara met, she asked me if I could have lunch with her and I accepted.

In the cafeteria me and Dara sat next to the table of my brother and his friends, a few minutes later arrival chanyeol, and join us.

Dara was so strange at lunchtime, as we talked always looked Chanyeol, I think she likes him XD

* Returning to class from the cafeteria*

Dara: OMG .. do you know Park Chanyeol!? 😍

I: Yes :)

Dara: When did you met him?

I: He was the first student of this school to talk to me xD

Dara: Ahhh

I: You know, I noticed that you looked at him,in the cafeteria while eating .. Do you like him?

* Comes close to my ear whispering *

Dara: Yes ..

I: Since when?

Dara: Since I was 10 years old.

I: OMG .. 6 years?!?

and you didn't tell him yet?

Dara: No .. I don't have courage .. really.

I: can I help you?

Dara: Yes .. because you know it.

I: I'll see what I can do.

so we went in different directions, she went in the art room and I in the room for repetition with kai.

Kai was happy, He was usually sad, anxious for the many fights with Sooyoung but he's smiling . .

We spent two hours of repetition. we had very tied in those two hours .. we say that we have become more friends, I discovered that it is tender, and his love for Sooyoung and true, but I'm not sure that the love of Sooyoung against him is the same ..

Kai And I went out together from school because he could not find Sooyoung, then decided to go out with me.

But as we were leaving he saw his father with the car, I salute and went away .. but looking good on the car window I noticed in familiar face .. I believe that his father was an important man or something ..

 I saw Chanyeol . So I reached him, and we made the stretch of the school together, but when we turned the corner and saw Kris. . unbelievable .. Sooyoung! that they were kissing!

at that time I was doing a video with chanyeol only for have fun, but when we saw the two I think the camera was on and that I have taken.

Initially they didn't see us, but Chanyeol said * ehem * surprise!
Sooyoung told us: Look, if you say something to Kai ,you don't know things will happen to you!

and went hand in hand with kris .. the thing I disliked the most was the fact that the kai really loves Sooyoung but she did not.

And I'm afraid if I tell him this thing he would become sad, but sad as he never was.