Welcome to Seoul!

New city,new life,SEOUL.

My name is Natalie , I'm 16 tomorrow morning I have to leave Italy to go in Korea .
I will miss a lot here , my friends , everything. I've always lived here , and I think I'm not ready to go to another country to live : /
Here we are already harbor the plane at 7:30 in the morning , my flight to Seoul is at 9 , so I have to have patience and wait..A board the plane began to cry.. don't know why. 
I was straight out of a story ended really badly , and I didn't want to see again my ex ..
After 8 hours of travel we arrived in Seoul , the school will begin in this months  June / July and tomorrow would be my first day , new school , new friends , in short, a new life ..
I began to unpack my luggage when I  hear someone hug me from behind.
It was baekhyun , my brother , we have the same Korean father , and different mother only that the mother of baekhyun now divorced already  with my father , and now my father is with my mother) Me and baekhyun have a strong relationship.
we were often on the phone when I was in Italy , and I felt very protective even though we were far :') we were always together , in Italy , but in 10 years he had moving to Seoul with my mother , but I preferred to stayed in Italy.
After he hugged me from behind I smiled and said, " I missed you my little sister " and hugged him too. Behind saw my Mother. I was happy to see her , because we didn't see each other since I was 9 years: / but we felt almost every day to phone or on Skype .. My father was also there is crying for joy because it was a long time that he didn't see me , and I cried too .
After this dramatic moment we went to eat together in a luxury restaurant ( owned by my father ) yey!  free food!
The food was delicious Korean food are really good!
After a day walking around the city all together , do group photos etc .. we went home .
My mother told me to rest because tomorrow would be my first day of school so he obeyed .
1 Chapter Finished ♥ ️
The next will come soon :)
CHAPTER SHORT OF INTRODUCTION :)
The next will be longer : 3
Comment on what you think , I accept recommendations and observations 😁