First day of school

New city,new life,SEOUL.

Chapter 2

The next day they showed me the uniform cabbage than It was tight>.

Me and baekhyun went to school, and suddenly met  his friend.we presented .. It was called Kai.
A boy, tall and handsome.
but here comes his girlfriend and They've kissed,ew, It was an orrible show  -.- My brother met other guys, that his friends and present me them all, Kai, Xiumin, and Lay were his best friends had all the same age as my brother, that is, 17 years a year older than me.

Arrived at school they had to met in one place, so they left me alone.

Classes started at 9:30 and then the president of the school called me in her office, she told me that I had to ask my brother to let me visit the school. I tried to call but he didn't answer. . he  will be busy with his friends ..

the dean I should go out to look for a student available, I went out to look, but the students seemed all snobby. fact that a school was expensive, so I assume that those who go there are rich (?)

I sat for a moment on the park chair, and suddenly appeared in front of  me a tall guy with glasses, say the first  appearance "nerdy" but I confess that  he was attractive, I liked his hair.

He said he was called chanyeol, and had just turned 17 years.

Approached me.
Chanyeol "Are you new? :)"
Me: Hm .. yes :) 
Chanyeol: Need something?
Me: Yeah, You could see me the school? My brother is busy now, so the president  asked me to ask someone ^^
Chanyeol: Sure ! *^*

After I made the rounds of the school was to begin the class, he suddenly hug me .. I was surprised and he told me that my company is good. and he  wants to be my friend, I obviously accepted it;)

But I turned around and saw that while I embraced the group of kai and my brother had seen it all .. all if them we're laughing, all, expect Kai.

The class was on the second floor,  I go up the stairs and fell  but .. I'm not really fall, kai had saved me from a fatal fall Q: taking me. I looked him for a few seconds, and he help  me to get up, and went away saying: "Be careful next time"

I told him thanks but He didn't listen ..

I went into the class everyone was sitting there I was the only one standing. in the teacher asked me to introduce myself I made it .. everyone looked at me, the girlfriend of kai Sooyoung ... ..She looked at me badly i don't know why, I felt like she's one of those typical conceited snob -_- the teacher put me in place ahead of Kai  and near chanyeol, my brother was on the other side of the classroom. 

In the middle of the lesson kai continued to throw balls of paper on the class, accidentally hit the teacher, the teacher scolded him.
"Mr Kai !!! punishment !!"

for punishment, he had to do repetitions of language with me, since I did not know the korean. .

Kai kept looking me. 

"What?" I said turning around.

"Hm.. You have a sign in your face;)" -Kai

"Where here?" I said, pointing a point in my face.

"AHH! No! Below!" -Kai

"Here?" I said, pointing to another point in my face.

"Come closer!" -Kai

I walked over to Kai.
He took a bottle of water, poured water in his hand, then, He wiped ny face gently.

"Uuuuuu" they all said.

"Do not talk!!!!" said the Teacher.

Kai's girlfriend Sooyoung, was in the bathroom.
Thank goodness that was not there and didn't  see anything. .


Hopefully no one stories around ..

Just out of the classroom and saw Sooyoung kai arguing, I was listening and discover that they were fighting for the fact that He had cleaned my face.
she had discovered her friend gossip Yoona.

Sooyoung saw me in the cafeteria and said: "stay away from my kai, or there'll be trouble my beauty."

and left waving hair, I hate her.

I sat down with my brother and his friends to eat, but chanyeol arrive and told me if I could sit down with him and chen, his friend .. I accepted and I saw my brother laughing again D:

after lunch time I walked in the classroom teacher.

Where were ready kai and Mr. Park for repetition, kai had the melancholy face.
perhaps because he had a fight with his girlfriend. .
I approached him.
"Kai's wrong?" I said.
"Bah nothing, and that Sooyoung gets jealous easily.. And we always end up arguing, I fear for our relationship." Kai said in a sad tone.

"You know, a relationship, it's not a relationship if there is no jealousy.
It is not a report, if there are no arguments. . and it's normal between couples.
But trust goes first of all, without trust, the relationship is badly placed.
But you there :) I'm sure  that you two love each other so much. . you need to make a truly love. . "I said. 

"Hehe how good you are talking about relationships :) thanks Natalie, I've been of help :)" Kai said, smiling at last.

I liked his smile, but I do not steal the boys to the other girls, I'm not like this. 


we began to do the repetition concentrated, and whenever he was wrong pronunciation corrected me with kindness, and I thought it was one of those instead instill badboy has a kind heart ..

finished the afternoon class went out together, but he had to get something in class, and let me go out of the school alone.