Spin the bottle~

New city,new life,SEOUL.

Chapter 3

So I went alone to the exit, I met chanyeol. He asked if he could take me home, because they were nearby.

so we went home together, I stopped before because my house was before his, his house  was 3/4 minutes from mine.

Chanyeol: see you tomorrow Natalie! :) It was nice to meet you ^^
Me: It was nice to know you ^^ Chanyeol, all schoolmates in the school are snobs -.- "I'm lucky to have met a nice friend :)
Chanyeol: Hehe. . (His cheeks begin red)
Hm .. see tomorrow!
He walked fast. . 

Chanyeol was all red, from what I noticed. .


I came home and saw baekhyun playing playstation, I lay down on the couch to see it a little him playing Call of duty ghosts.

After 1/2 hours I fell asleep, just woke up I saw baekhyun who was preparing to go out.

"Where are you going?" I said, rubbing my eyes, and he said "at Kai's house for dinner" and I said hello sister in a kind way, just as he knew how to do ..I own to see a play with my mother and crying together: ')

* Home * kai

Baekhyun: Hello guys!

Sorry I'm late!

Kai: no problem!  the pizza is coming ✔️

Xiumin: Meanwhile we  can play spin the bottle!

All: Yees!

they formed a circle with a glass bottle in the middle.

Lay: Kai! Today I saw you save the life of Natalie!

Kai: He was about to fall down stairs, if not save my skin would hurt seriously.

Xiumin: and that fact that you clean the face 😏

Kai: It was nothing! I was just cleaning the face!

Baekhyun: ah, it is that time when my sister hugged chanyeol, I saw your face eh 😂

Lay: It's not that you like Natalie? 😏

Kai: NoNo !! I am already engaged! Sooyoung and love very much!

All others: As you wish ..

Began to spin the bottle, and made nonsense of the obligations ..

* Home * Natalie

I began to put on my pajamas ..

The house was so quiet without Baekhyun. .

I fell asleep thinking, the things that had happened to me the first day of school. . I had a friend, Chanyeol.
Well, I hope that things between Kai and Sooyoung will be solved soon.

After all this thinking, I started to sleep under my blankets.