Meet EXO

Cause You're My Destiny

Your pov

As my shrieks of laughter died down, I hear another unknown voice. Two guys ,one with eyes as huge as an owl, the other tall as a giant, were now standing at the door,  an unbelievable expression written across their faces. From the corner of my eye I see Sehun blushing furiously.
"Why are you shirtless? Its like, below 5℃ outside."
"Did I just see the maknae do aegyo? For real?"
"Shut up, both of you. Don't ever tell Bacon or I will break your neck. Personally."Sehun growled while slipping his shirt back on. I quietly watched the three bicker- and checked the two guys out. The tall one had a cute baby face and elf-like ears. Surprisingly, his voice was husky and deep, which didnt quite match his innocent looks.

myedit exo exo k chanyeol park chanyeol exo edit chanyeole
The other guy, whom Sehun called D.O, had innocent, delicate features which suited his angelic voice.

image
"So, you're our new member, huh?" the tall boy's deep voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
Hmm. Still sounds like ion service to me...
"What new member...?" I ask cautiously.
D.O and the other boy looked at Sehun incredulously.
"You didn't tell her?!"
Sehun shrugged coolly.
"Wait for Suho hyung and the others."
"Already here," another cheery voice came from the door. My brain was slowly exploding from all the new faces I was seeing.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8-tK4dKDV_mgCrjZ20zg

The third boy had cute features and a lively smile which made me think of Chen, one of Luhan's bandmates. Three others stood next to him.
"Channieeee!" he screamed happily, seeing the tall one who came with D.O.
"Baekkieeee!"
'Channie' squealed and rushed up to 'Baekkie' before hugging each other as if they havent met for years. For a moment I forgot being here and burst out laughing at the ridiculous bromance. One of the three boys, who looked like the oldest, stared straight at me. Not in a bad way, more like in an observing kind of way. Sehun too, stared. At me instead of the weird bromance.
"What, never seen a girl laugh before?" i teased.
Sehun raised his eyebrow.  The boy who stared at me earlier laughed merrily.
"I like her. Good choice, maknae!"
He turned to me before bowing 360 degrees.
"Annyeong, and welcome to EXO. My name is Kim Joon Myun, or as my members call me, Suho. I am EXO's leader."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvIKakzBLiFFQqt5gM_hT

 

I liked Suho immediately. Sehun was just so full of himself, 'Channie" was just plain weird when he hugged 'Baekkie'-and D.O was pretty quiet. The others just stared blankly at me. Suho on the other hand, was pleasant and polite.
But he is still one of my kidnappers....right? I reminded myself.
Suho went around introducing everyone. Sehun- whom i definitely needed no introduction, D.O, and then 'Baekkie'.
"And this is Baekhyun..."
"Uwa~ you're so pretty! How old are you? Hehehe..."
Somehow I felt like 'Channie' was glaring at me...
"Manners, Byun Baekhyun. Feel free to ignore him, he is always like that. And lastly this is....ah...Chanyeol! Come here, stop glaring at our new member." Suho nagged and dragged Chanyeol over.
Chanyeol grumpily shook my hand. I get the feeling there's something going on between him and Baekhyun.

"Okay so...now that she knows who's who and everyone is happy, can we please tell her why she's here and get over with this? I need my beauty sleep. Des-puh-rately."
Sehun whined childishly. Aish...so much like Luhan!
Oh gosh.
Luhan.
He is so going to freak out if he wakes up.
If he can wake up that is.......

But  somehow... I felt safe with this "EXO". They were funny, warm and weird, despite just knowing them for less than a day. Plus they don't seem like they want to hurt me. Except Sehun.

"Why did you guys kidnap me? You don't seem like kidnappers to me..." I boldly ask, wanting to end their endless bickering. Sehun let out an exasperated sigh.
Suho shook his head.
"We aren't. But we are just as bad as kidnappers."

Then Sehun turned around and  gave me his trademark smirk, as I like to call it.
"We're gangsters."