The Kidnapper with Aegyo

Cause You're My Destiny

Luhan's pov

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjjgAOHYxSNXoWw-rQIt1     aigooo so cuteee xD     *you may ignore authornim's fangirling*

Aigooo....where is she?!
I frustratedly ran my fingers through my hair, blinking my bleary eyes. Unintentionally, I fell back asleep. Honestly, I wanted to follow Seo out , help her find that necklace of hers and return home together safely. But the bed was too cozy and ........ i slept.
"Yah Luhan....why are you such a pabo...?" I wondered loudly, slapping myself awake. My girlfriend is out alone at midnight , in a foreign country, while her pabo boyfriend sleeps in the hotel. Asleep, awake or half asleep, it's my duty as a boyfriend to be with Seo 24/7. Well except when she is in the shower..( But I can also join her inside *evil smile*)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqC1PWfsgShVO9oa9OJj6


Without bothering to brush my messy hair, I rushed down the hotel stairs. The lift was always slower.

"Bounjour, mousiour Luhan,"

the flirty receptionist smiled ily me and her lips. I nodded politely, averting my eyes. How do you flirt like that way past midnight? Seo can barely stay awake past midnight. It was strange how impatient she was to retrieve her necklace.
5 minutes later, I reached  River Seine where me and Seo shared a kiss earlier today.
" Jagiya?? Seo jagi?"

" Yah Lee SeoHyrin. I know you are here somewhere..."

"SEOHYRIIIN!"

"come on oppa is tireddd~"

"LEE SEOHYRIIINN!"
Only the wind answered me, howling softly in reply. The park was dead empty, moonlight casting shadows lurking here and there. But no sign of movement, or my girlfriend.
LEE SEOHYRIIN!!!" I tried again, louder this time.
Damn I should have followed her.
Something caught my eye. Something shiny.It was the heart-shaped, turqouise blue necklace she always wore, the one she went to look for at midnight.I bent down to pick it up. To my surprise the necklace  popped open, revealing a picture of smiling little Seo and her mother.

*          *            *

 

your pov

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvP4gYfj-YmqqxPsn83m5      dont you/ SeoHyrin look preeettyy?~ xD

 

I awake to the awful smell of chloroform. It penetrates my nostrils, making me wince. My head is pounding like theres no tomorrow.
"Hey there,beautiful."
I turn, facing the owner of the voice. A handsome young man around 20 years old sat on the bed, right next to me.
"Where..." I stutter, but shut my mouth. In that moment I vow to not say anything while I am held prisoner here.
" I won't give you any answers, not yet at least," the boy let out a deep chuckle, his pearl white teeth flashing against the darkness. He reaches for a switch, and a tiny lamp lights up.

I observe my surroundings- a dimly lit room, barely any furniture apart from a lamp on a table, a bed, and...a stranger. A stranger who looks can literally kill.
Sharp, cold gaze. A prominent jawline completed with mature looks and porcelain white skin. Silky platinum blonde hair. I gotta admit he was  really handsome- for a kidnapper. At least he didn't seem like a p*rv- I hope.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUEHR6esaLLC_VnTpfQzf     is it legal to be that handsome ugh :p


A smirk plays at his lips as my kidnapper notices me staring.
"Like what you see, beautiful?" He snickered. Annoyed, I glare at him.
The boy stares back. I see trouble written all over his eyes as his bore into mine.
Luhan...help me....I cry mentally, helplessly .
"You obviously have a fascination with me, staring at me like that," he teased, again smirking. "My name is Oh Sehun. What's yours, beautiful?"
I can't help but think that Oh Sehun's smirk just makes him look handsome-er.
Ugh- what am I even thinking?!
Control yourself, Seo.... T.T
"Am I part of a ion service or something?" I blurt, unable to contain my frustration.
Sehun laughed, eyes crinkling. He actually looked charming, innocent even, without that smirk framing his lips.
"My dear.....if you were, I would have done many things to you already. He whispered sultrily, leaning closer to me. "Many, many bad things. Especially on this bed." I shifted away , suddenly nervous. Sehun chuckled, his long fingers my cheek. I couldn't help but feel like I was betraying Luhan, even though I wasn't . I wouldn't.

Suddenly Sehun stripped off his shirt, revealing his well defined , chocolate abs. An image of Luhan's toned and muscled body flashed across my mind. Instantly I take back what I said about Sehun not seeming like a p*rv.
Sehun laughed again at my shocked reaction.
"Beautiful, this is my bed, you know. And FYI, its late, and I need my beauty sleep. Shirtless.Cos its hot."
I roll my eyes. That was exactly like something Luhan would say-except the shirtless part. Sehun plopped down next to me. I shifted away again.
"Don't worry...I wont you. I have my eyes on someone else." He murmured, earning yet another glare from me.
For the next 5 minutes Sehun lay down, eyes closed, next to me. Talk about awkwardness....
"I have a boyfriend . " I say confidently back at him, deliberately trying to disturb his so called "beauty sleep". Sehun eyes popped open.
"Oh really?"
I bat my eyes sweetly, giving my best 'helpless kitten' look.
"Yes Sehun oppa, I have a boyfriend. Now go get your beauty sleep while I try to find a way to escape." I say in my cutest voice and doing aegyo.
Sehun sits up immediately. Hmm. This boy has a weakness for aegyo.
"Woah, woah. You ain't going anywhere. But if you wanna know why you're here, you gotta be nice. Especially to your Sehun oppa." Sehun winked, and did aegyo back. Surprised, I burst out laughing at this strange boy. His cool/ y/ im-so-full-of-myself demeanour just didn't fit his cute aegyo. Plus he was half .
"OMONA DID MY EYES JUST..."