New Dance Partner (Taehyun)

Kpop one shots(request open)

requested by @MomoNorman

Linsday was getting ready to aboard her plane to Seoul.She was soon about to become the new backup dancer for YG.Her dream was soon about to come true.She really didn't think it was gonna happen to her until she got a call one night saying that she had gotten accepted.But they told her that she had to go through training right away.But what she didn't know she was going to be Taehyun dance partner for his new song.

Linsday soon had gotten off the plane and now she was heading to the company but she felt like she was forgetting something really important but that didn't stop her.She finally arrived to YG.

"You must be the new backup dancer i'm guessing.One of Yang Huyn Suk assistant said to her.

"Umm yes but do you mind telling about where i'm gonna be living.She asked.

"Well i'm sorry i can't help answer that question but i'm sure Mr.Suk can answer your question if you would please just follow me.

She followed her she pleased.As she was walking she passed by the practice rooms as.She was excited she saw all her favorite artists.Then she saw her secret crush Taehyun.She was really excited that she was going to a backup dancer but she really didn't know for who.

""Sir you have someone wanting to see you.She said as she bowed to him.

"Ohh yes please do send her in.Yang said.As you walked she felt like that when he saw her that was.t the right person.

"Hi sir my name is Linsday.I'm here cause i gotten a call that i was hired to become a backup dancer.She said as she bowed to him.

"Ohh so your linsday.He said with a shock.

She had a feeling that this was going to happen.Just because she was american didn't mean she couldn't speak korean.

"Were glade to have you Lindsey.We are looking to have someone like you on our Family.He told her as he gave a reassuring smile.He told her.As they were talking he told her about the dorm she would be staying in.Her heart nearly stopped when he told her that she would be staying with Winner.She was a huge fan no lie but once her boss told her about how she couldn't be involved with any relations with any boy group she knew why.

"Well are you ready to meet them.He asked as he stood up to shake her hand of her now being part of YG family.

"Yes sir i am.She said with a huge smile on her face.They walked in as all eyes were on her when they did.

"Guys i want you to meet Lindsay  shes gonna be your guys new backup dancer for guys concert thats coming up.He said to them.

She was shy when she was greeted by them she didn't know what to say.

"Hello Lindsay my name is  Kang Seung Yoon.He told her as he introduced himself to her.Im glade that your gonna be apart of our back up dancers he told her.

"How comes Hyung gets to introduce his self.He pouted.He then came and hugged her."My name is lee seung hyun he said to her as he let go from his hug and winked at her.

They all introduced there selves except for Taehyun she felt like he didn't like her but it was cool.

AT THE DORM


Lindsay was at the dorm getting situated the guys weren't back yet cause they were recording But she felt like she was finally living her dream.She went to the bathroom to take her a shower and go to bed but after she gotten hungry after she went take her shower.When she was just about to go fix something to eat she heard voices and she knew that Winner was now home.

"Ahh hyung she isn't that bad i hope.Seung yoon said.

her bowl of noodles fell from her handle causing everyone to be in shock.

"I....m sorry she said as bowed but then while she was walking she accidentally stepped in the glass pieces she winced in pain as she saw the blood coming from her foot.

Without hesitation Taehyun picked up Lindsay and carried her to the bathroom.

"I'm okay.She said to him as he was searching for the first aid kit.

"Your not alright your foot is bleeding and your crying.He said as dried her tears with his thumb.

He took his time to clean the blood but he knew that she was wincing in pain from the glass.

"I'm sorry if th.......

She was suddenly cut off with a soft pair of lips met hers.She was shocked at his sudden movement towards her.

"I like you even though we just met i want to get to know you.

"But we just met and i thought you didn't like me.She said as she was looking deep into his eyes.

He took her hand into his letting her know what he wants her to be.

"Look i know you thought i didn't like you just a few hours ago but i'm willing to do anything for you every thing it takes i'm willing to know you i don't care about where you came from i just want you.

She  felt really and truly loved towards his words she didn't know what to say.

"So what i'm asking is that if your willing to me my girl.He said as he held her hands tightly.

"Yes i would love to.She said to him with that he was really happy knowing that this girl who just came and he just was now his girl.He was about to kiss her again but then they were disturbed by a knock on the door.

"YAHHH hyung whats going on in there whats taking you and Lindsay so long.He asked while pounding on the door.

As she was getting up from the bathroom sink she was about stumble until he caught her.Taehyun opened the door but he was walking out the bathroom hand in hand with Lindsay.

"Awww thats not fair how come he gets every girl.Jinwoo whined 

Everyone looked at them both in happiness and shocked.But what they both knew is that they were both going to have an adventure.