Your So y Girl(Jimin)

Kpop one shots(request open)

requested by Thazin123

You were practincing in the dance studio with your unnies.You were in a girl group called S.P.U.N.K.You guys just debuted and now you all have a concert.You were practicing to a new song that you guys made called "y".y hitted number 4 on the kpop charts and now you guys had to perfrom the dance.Of course you wasn't the oldest but some way and some how you became the leader.

"Yahhh unnie when are we gonna have a break.The younger girl asked you.

"Whenever we get the steps right arasso.You said as you all were breathing in and out.

You had to admitt you guys have been practicing for hours and your feet was strating to ache but you can't give up.You don't wanto be the worst dancer.

"Please unnie can we please have a break give us 20 minutes we promise we will be right back.They said as they all did they're agyo.

"Alright alright you can go but make sure you guys stick together.You shouted as they all left.

"Aish why do i have to be the leader you said to yourself.You really wasn't the type of person who needed  a break.You was the hard working type.You stared to practice the song.You went and grab a chair.In the m/v you and candy had to do a y dance and then there was your part.You had to sit in a chair stick your leg out and pull the lever after that you had to pull your self up and souned like you were a cat "MEOW".You said.

All of a sudden you heard clapping coming from a the back where the door was.You were shocked to see your boyfriend Jimin standing in the corner clapping away at your performance you just did.

"___ i din't know you coiuld dance this y.He said to you as he straed to make his way to you.

"Well its not my fault but i forgot to tell you that this is my part in the music video so if you don't mind i have to practice.You said to him as you turned away but was puled back by Jimin.

"__ come on can you please put on the dance just for me i promise i won't....He was cut off with 4 sqealing girls.

"Yahhh whay so early you asked.

"Oppa nam joon and suga wasn't there.They said with a straight face.

"But how come oppa Jimin is here.They asked.You didn't know how to respond.But you were glade that candy inturrupted what you was about to tell them.

"Oppa do you know were oppa nam joon and suga is she asked.

Jimin couldn't help to smirk as he looked at you with lust in his eyes.

"Well yes i do but __ doesn't want me to get you girls destracted.he said to him.But since you girls work hard i'll tell you but first can you guys show me your dance oppa nevr saw you guys practice and i'll call Nam Joon,Suga,Jung Kook and V for you if that helps.He told them as he took out his phone and staretd to text the boys.

"Yess oppa yess unnie ___ don't mind.Do you ___?Cnady and the others asked you while tehy were doing there puppy eyes to you.

"AISH what ever but just this once.You said to them.The girl became very happy once you told them that.

You and the girls were getting ready to practice but then came in Rap monster,V,Jung kook,and suga tehy all pulle dup a sit so they could get front row seats.

The music started to play and soon you guys became in motion to the beat.Yo could see that candy and sweet sweet was very happy cause they notced nam joon and suga giving them good looks and winks.Soon Your part came and thats when all eyes was on you insted of pulling a lever your unnie poured bottles of water on you."MEOW.You said as you winked to Jimin who looked liked he was about to loose it.Before thesong was even done.Jimin stormeed out leaving you with a smile on your face.You knew that he was by what he saw.But it was his fault cause he wante dto see your guys performace and thats what he gets.

 

HIIII EVERYONE I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY NEW YEARS AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT DO COMMENT AND UPVOTE AND I'M STILL OPEN FOR REQUESTS