When he confesses(T.O.P)

Kpop one shots(request open)

This one shot is dedicated to my unnie @BriannaKnight who is like a sister to me I do hope u like ur surprise comment on wht u think.

Today was the last day of schoo both was finally graduating and finally moving on to go to college they both applied to go to the same college to study to be a doctors.

"Hey Seunghyun i was thinking that today i go ummmm....see my dad to see hows he been ?Brianna asked she was unsure what his answer would be.

'I know that he use to beat me but its been years since i seen him plaese oppa please let me go.Brianna asked while agyo.Seunghyun knew he couln't resist her agyo it was just to cute.

"AIGO your just to cute doing that okay fine you can go but at least let me come with you if he tries to hurt you

Brianna was really happy that he agreed to let her go see her father after all he do have a crush on her so he can't say no to her no matter what.

Brianna and Seunghyun has been good friends since her first year of high school.When her mother passed away a month after she started school he was always there for her when she needed him.He knew about her father always coming home drunk and him always hitting her he tried to convence her to come stay wit h him and his family but she always told him that it was going to be a burdden.When ever she didn't come to school he would become worried of her he knew that it wasn't like her to not come to school.So after school he would always go check on her to see why she didn't show up and when he did go check he found her hidding in a corner huging herslf with bruises on her skin.He knew know why you didn't come to school.But then soon after that it became worse she would never come to school for weeks thats when one day he went to your house but to only find Brianna unconscious om the floor with cuts and and bruises every where along your body thats when he knew that he would always protect her from him.Since then he protected her and invinted her to live with his parents.After some time Seunghyun started to grow a crush on Brianna.

Thye both finally arrived of where she used to live.Shivers went down her spine recalling the last time she was here but then she turned to see that Seunghyun was holding on to her hand.

"Its okay Bri you can do this i'll be out here waiting for you but just to let you know if he lays a finger on you scream that way i know something is up okay,Seunghyun said to Bri as he looked in her eyes.All she could is nod.

This was it her last time ever saying goodbye to the perosn who abused her and hated her.

"Appa i'm home.

Bri walked all over the house to find her dad on the couch lying down.

"Appa Brianna's home but she can't stay for long.

"Brianna is it really you?He asked as he looked at her confussed.

Bri then hurried to go seat where her father was.

"Yes appa its me Brianna your daughter in know its been a while since you last saw me.

"You ....

Before she knew i saw his hand go up making her eyes close shut but what she soon realize that he was paused and stoped what he was doing.

"Bri i just wanna say that your appa is sorry sorry that he came home drunk and beated you till you didn't go to school the next day i'm sorry that i treated you like crap and i'm sorry that i wans't there for you all these years i know that you probaly hate me.

"NO appa i don't hate you.She said as he looked at her dad.

"Yes you do after every thing i did to you,you should hate me i became a monster a monster who beated his daughter.He said as he began to cry.

"Appa you may have beaten me but you were drunk and you was lonley you was now raising a teenager on your own without omma on our side i know that you didn't mean to do all those things and i forgive you but i don't hate you appa your my father.Brianna said as she sobbed into her fathers arms,

"Ughhh look at us two were both a mess.She said.

"By the way appa i want you to meet my friend Seunghyun hes the one who took care of me all these years.

Bri ran to go get Seunghyun.

"Oppa this is Choi Seunghuyn me and him are friends he......

"Correction Bri.I have something to tell you.

With that being said Bri looked courise to what he was talking about.

"Ever since the first day we met i had a crush on you but i didn't know how to tell you so i held it in but since to day we are no longer high schoolers i'm gonna tell you.Bri would you be my girlffriend i promise you i will take care of  and will always be there for you like always.

"Yessss oppa i would love to be your girfriend.At that momnet Bri gotten up to hug him but then she saw Seunghyun pull out rings.

"Jagiya this for you.She reached her hand out and let him slip the ring on her finger.'Its a coulpes ring i waited to give to you today so i hope you like it.With that being said my dad gotten up to shack his hand and thank him.She was now happy that she have someone in her life that will cherish her and will love her forever.

 

This was my first ever one shot i hope you like unnie please do comment and vote