A happy family(V)

Kpop one shots(request open)

requested by KKAEBSONG_YEHET

Its been 3 years since Sanna and Taehyung been together.They started dating when they were in high school.After high school they both went on to live there dream.Sanna worked as a waitress and then after that job she would go help little kids who parents couldn't afford  there kids to get the right education. Taehyung on the other hand was still singing with boy group BTS..He made sure that him and Sanna talked on the phone when they had time.She really didn't mind him going on tour and him calling during the middle of the night truth be told she missed him badly.The only time they had time to see each other is when one of them had break.But that's the life she choose.She knew this was going to happen as soon as they both gotten out of school.

Sanna was getting off of work to go see her little children she adored very much.She looked up to them as her own little children that she could have.As soon as she walked in all the little kids ran to her.

"Ms.Choi Ms.Choi!They all screamed to her while they hugged her.

"Yes my darlings.

"Ms.Choi can you please come see we have someone who wanted to see you today.Lilly said as they all were pulling me.

I was really curious on who was here and what they wanted everyone knew that i had worked but not to many people.

"Wait you guys who is here to see......

I was taken always when the figure in front of me.How i longed to see him its been months since we saw each other.It was Taehyung standing in front of me with a bouquet of beautiful roses.

"Ms.Choi why are you crying did we do something wrong?The little boy asked while he  was looking at her with teary eyes as well.

"Ms.Choi is fine she is just happy to see me thats all. Taehyung said the little kids.

I took the flowers as all the kids went to Taehyung and started asking questions and playing with him.

"Why are you so cute oppa.Lilly asked.

I giggled at the liittle girl question towards him.It didn't ake time for him to answer her either,

"Well you see...ummmm.do you know the pretty fairy.?

"Whats the pretty fairy?They all asked.

"The pretty fairy is your teacher over there.Taehyung pointed to Sanna.

She couldn't help to blush at his statement.

All day the kids had fun with him but the day was coming to an end and the kids had to go home but before that i had gotten a call from my boss to come see him in his office.

"Taehyung can you watch the kids for me my boss wanted to see me it sounded important.

"Yeah sure babe anything for you.He said to her as he went back to play with the children.

She walked in his office he looked like he saw a ghost.

"Yes boss you wanted to see me.I said as i walked in.

"O yes well i have terrible news for one of the kids in your class.

She couldn't believe what she just heard. Lily parents just gotten in a accident but they didn't make it.Her boss didn't know what to do she had no other relatives so in faver Sanna asked him if she could take her in.Lily was like a daughter that she always wanted.

She went back to her class but not to happy.As she went in she saw that happy smile on Lily face she really didn't know how to tell a little kid that her parents died but i had to tell her something.

"Lily can you come see for a second.second. Sanna called.

"Yes Ms.Choi.She said with her cute voice.

"Well Lilly ummm your parents they left they wanted to tell you good bye but they were really in a hurry.

"When are they coming back?

"Well darling ummm.....Sanna was trying really hard not to cry but she had to hold it in.

"Well darling they won't be coming back they left forever but they are in a good place now.She said to her.It looked like the life was out of her.

"But they wanted me to tell you that they really love you and that you will be living with me but before they left your mother wanted me to give u this.

She pulled out a necklace that her mother left Lilly after they found the couple dead.

"Omma wore this,

"Yes she did but before i applied it around her neck she hugged her.She felt loved.

A month later


It was Christmas break and Taehyung had something planned for her and Lilly.

"Omma Omma Omma when will appa be home i'm ready to go.The small girl said as he was jumping up and down.After the news of Lilly's parents Sanna adopted her.She was finally happy to have someone that would keep her company when her hubby was away.

"He should be on his way baby.

They were getting ready to go eat out.She made sure that she was dressed pretty.The door bell rang it was Taehyung.

We all were at the place were going to eat.It was an Italian restaurant knowing that Lilly and his baby loved Italian food.But today was a special day for his baby he was gonna propose.

As they were eating Sanna was curious on why Lilly and Taehyung kept laughing.

"Whats so funny umma wants to laugh to.

"Keep on eating umma.Lilly said with a  giggle.

Sanna was eating until she felt something hard in her moth.She took it out and was surprised to see it was a wedding ring.

"Taehyung what is this.She asked all shocked.

Taehyung gotten up from his seat and went to kneel by Sanna.

"Sanna i loved you every since high school i know that we hardly had time to be with each other but you and Lilly are the only thing i think of when i'm working with my hyungs.Sanna will you marry me.

Sanna all she could do was nod she was shocked but happy cause know she has a happy family.

 

 

I HOPE YOU LOVED IT I JUST WANNA SAY I'M REALLY GONNA MISS YOU UR LIKE A SISTER TO ME AND ONCE A SISTER ALWAYS A SISTER I WISH U LUCK ON EVERYTHING IN THE FUTURE BUT I DO HOPE YOU COME BACK