✗ {8/18} updates

x.press - a redemption story // revealing members!
updates - last updated 8.18.15
 
12/27: Hey guys! So, this is the updates page (duh), and  just wanted to give you guys a little update on where this fic stands. Apps are still open, but I will probably close them sometime in March, when I go on spring break. There will be no 'teasers' - rather, I will make each member reveal have an accompanying 'teaser' to kind of give you an idea of that person's background (if you've read any of my other fics, it'll be like my teaser and a member reveal meshed into one). Also, if you do still plan on applying, let me know, so I know you are still alive/interested in this fic.

1/10: Hey guys! Can you all do me a favor, and in the trivia section of your app, give me a quote your character either lives by/enjoys/would say? I need it for all of the chosen applicants. Thank you!

3/01: Hey guys! I have decided to set a deadline of Friday, March 20th, 9pm Hawaii-time. As always, if you need an extension or anything like that, shoot me a PM and we'll work it out.
Member reveals will be all of the teasers for this fic, with chapters starting afterwards, but please keep in mind that this story will not be nearly as active until Zenith is finished up.
Thanks, and good luck!

3/21: Applications are officially closed! I will be finishing up remaining reviews, and then I will begin the process of choosing the SC Entertainment artists! Good luck to everyone who applied. :)

5/02: After much deliberation, all members have been chosen! Thanks to everyone who applied, there were a ton of great apps, which made the choice extremely difficult.
I will get started on the teasers, but with senior year wrapping up and college in the immediate future (any other future/current/former Redhawks out there? Super stoked :D), I have had to put AFF on a little bit of a break to get everything worked out. I'm working slowly, but I wouldn't expect to see anything for a while... With that being said, would you guys just want to wait for the teasers (which I am stoking hard for) or reveal all members now (which is anticlimatic)? It's your call, just comment below. :)

8/18: Aaaaand I redid the layout.