✗ aiden official profile

x.press - a redemption story // revealing members!
aiden official profile
 
 
aiden king // soloist
sc entertainment's playful prince
june 15th, 1987
loveable and rather dorky, aiden can make anybody, on or offstage, feel welcome and right at home. true to his word and loyal to his fans, his experience in the industry over the years has proved valueable when the going gets tough for him or any of his treasured hoobae groups. good looks and good manners seem to run in the family, and aiden does have an air of class about him (often negated by his extreme dorkiness), though this has lead to a level of vanity he has.
aiden does have his moments of stubbornness, and while this trait has been useful to him in the industry, it does make him easy to work with when he has to have his way. he also gets his jealous streaks, especially over the ones he hold close to his heart. he brushes it off as being cutely possessive or being loyal while others may call it clinginess, but at least everyone knows he cares about the people close to his heart.
entertainment background
aiden joined the entertainment industry in 2005, signing on with born to crush (b2k) entertainment when he was 18 years old. from his initial debut in 2007, he slowly began building his repotoire with songs such as 'you and i', 'love blossom', and 'trap', earning his first triple crown in 2009 with 'love love love'.
however, controversy arose after his first successful triple crown - netizens began accusing him of fixing the charts, and a drunk driving charge came soon after. aiden vanished from the spotlight, promising to reflect on his actions, and returned in 2010 with 'please don't'. his comeback promotions were halted abruptly, however, due to ual orientation rumors. b2k entertainment dropped aiden in early 2011 due to the non-stop string of controversies he seemed to bring.
as he struggled to find a new agency who would sign him, he came across sc entertainment, where haemi decided he would be the companies' first artist. after six months of intense training with the sc entertainment staff, who polished and prepped him for the harsh words of the public, he redebuted under sc entertainment with 'heaven's door' in late 2011, gradually gaining back his original fanbase and showing the public that he was here to stay. his string of successful comebacks, with a triple crown in 2012 with 'punishment', proved to the public, as well as haemi, that he was not labeled by one event in his life, a mantra that he has since passed down to the hoobae groups of sc entertainment.