How???

Right decision

 

"Ya, Oh Hayoung!!!!" - I yell at her

"What?! I already told you to never call me and yell at me like that!!!" 

After that sentence I shut up as always starting 2 years ago

 

*Flashback*

We were having PE along with Chorong unnie, Naeun unnie and Hayoung. We had to play couple game and I was jealous at Naeun and Hayoung couple. They were talking lovey dovey and taking care of each while playing game.... I knew that they're just in friend term as Naeun already had an eye for one person.

I feel so jealous that I didn't concentrate and didn't see the ball flying toward me. I almost fell when to my surprise I felt an arm wrap my wrist not to let me fall. I looked at Hayoung blankly, I knew she was talking to me to stand up, but I just couldn't concentrate at that time since my heart went crazy. 

I saw Naeun and Chorong ran toward us as I fell and now lying on Hayoung. They pulled me out of her and I just stand there like idiot when teacher walked toward us and asked if we're okay. I was just so out of it that I totally forgot to ask if Hayoung, if she is okay. So I just walked to dressroom.

She was angry at me and I tried to keep my distance from her as I knew that I am falling for her, for my 5 years best friend. But everytime I tried to get out of the group, Naeun will call me to join their talk. We always talked about random thing as we are 6 person, 6 different personality and I was always happy talking to them.

*End flashback*

 

"I'm sorry Hayoung-ah" 

I was always the one who apologize first, because I want to keep this long friendship with her. Is still better than confessing to her and being rejected = never talk to her again.

"Aish, what are you sorry for again?"

She knows, that I have changed my personality 2 years ago. I was a cheerful kid, who never apologize to anyone, if I didn't do mistake. But now, I just keep apologing. I barely tell jokes and just listen to her. Comfort her, when she is sad. Being funny, when she need it. Just all the stuff that lovers will do to each other. But she failed to notice it, as she has never been in relationship. She tried to ask me, why I changed, but I never told her, no I never told anyone, even my best of the best friend name Chorong.

Chorong teached me those cheesy line, as she is player. She would change a boyfriend every month. She just loves to flirt. She is very beautiful so every boy would fall for her. I feel sorry for those boys, who fall for her, because if she is with them, she would never be serious about the relationship.

"Is Namjoo apologing to you for nothing again Hayoung-ah?"

Naeun said that as she wants us to know that we are here too. I smile to her and just said that is nothing and to keep talking with Bomi and Eunji as they're staring at us right now. Chorong wasn't here to easy the atmosphere as our peace maker.

We then walk back to our sit because our teacher walked in. Naeun and Hayoung just sit there as we always sit around their table. I just sit there alone, because I am sure that Chorong went on date again. In front of me are 2 troublemakers Eunji and Bomi, they just keep staring back at me and make funny faces to make me entertaint, as they know that I miss Chorong unnie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author note:
Sorry for my poor English, as I am just learning this language. Sorry for the poor story, as I don't know how to start it. Please comments and tell me, how can I improve.

Did you see Luv at the music bank?! They're all so gorgeous *_*

tumblr_nfe22fqP3N1rs4mbro4_400.giftumblr_nfdz423D0v1t0b7dco1_500.gif

tumblr_nfdxhdVn5R1t0b7dco8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nfe3vs4qx01r0x1kuo3_250.gif

tumblr_nfe3vs4qx01r0x1kuo8_r1_400.gif

Oh damn my feels <3